Elope options??

Do you have any ideas to improve the game? Here is the place to be! Let us know what you would like to see ingame.

Elope options??

Postby MsAmberly » 27 Sep 2022, 16:07

I'm one of those odd birds that isn't really fond of hassle and parties and all that. I know there are gifts involved with the parties but what if I'd rather do the engagement and wedding on a much lower key... no party, no tasks... just get it over with?? Why isn't there an option other than just don't get married? Shouldn't there be?

I propose (pun intended ;p) that there be an elope option and perhaps a gift drop box availability. Perhaps there be a level restriction, like ten levels above the already set engagement and wedding age? I just hit level 86 and I still haven't even done the engagement yet... I dread the hassle.

Thanks!!

For this post the author MsAmberly thanked: 4
AndreeaG (27 Sep 2022, 16:46) • Arabella (30 Sep 2022, 05:28) • Brievel (27 Sep 2022, 17:25) • Peach1 (30 Sep 2022, 21:16)
Rating: 4.82%

MsAmberly

Have thanks: 7 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Elope options??

Postby Pinkasaurus » 27 Sep 2022, 21:18

I don't know about an "Elopement Option" But it does sound like a GREAT Idea especially if one doesn't want to go through the spending of diamonds, emeralds, $(do you even spend $) and most of all time.

For myself => I am excited about the Engagement Party and the Wedding. I just made Level 49 and have had my fiance for about 20 days. I was at a Engagement Party where the Bride to Be was newly engaged but did a quick turn around party. I was Awed and Impressed. She got it done by Day 16 (or 17) of the Engagement. Brute Force and Determination. And the Party was Really Lovely

I'll try if you try.
The Best Accessories a Woman Can Have are a Great Pair of Black Pumps, A Smoking Hot Shade of Red Lipstick and DIAMONDS ~ Pinkasaurus (C'est Moi)
I Am Lady: Pinkasaurus
I Am From: VS on the Move
Lady ID is: 8331482
Pinkasaurus

Have thanks: 58 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Arabella » 30 Sep 2022, 05:31

I absolutely LOVE this idea, I can't stand the thought of having to go through the whole party thing myself, I'm nowhere near that point but just, uh, no thank you - not even in real life let alone a GAME :wacko:
Lady: Arabella
Club: Golden Sirens
Level: 26
ID: 8525603

For this post the author Arabella thanked: 3
Brievel (01 Oct 2022, 00:53) • MsAmberly (11 Nov 2022, 22:34) • Peach1 (30 Sep 2022, 21:20)
Rating: 3.61%

Arabella

Have thanks: 170 times

Postby Peach1 » 30 Sep 2022, 21:20

I agree. I'm still a newbie (level 21) and dreading the "engagement/wedding" party idea. I would also rather not do either. Elope sounds like a great suggestion. ;)
Peach
ID: 6648613
Club: Emerald City
"Aim for the moon. If you miss, you may hit a star." -W.C Stone

For this post the author Peach1 was thanked by:
Arabella (30 Sep 2022, 22:58)
Rating: 1.2%

Peach1

Have thanks: 63 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby MsAmberly » 11 Nov 2022, 22:33

Pinkasaurus wrote:I don't know about an "Elopement Option" But it does sound like a GREAT Idea especially if one doesn't want to go through the spending of diamonds, emeralds, $(do you even spend $) and most of all time.

For myself => I am excited about the Engagement Party and the Wedding. I just made Level 49 and have had my fiance for about 20 days. I was at a Engagement Party where the Bride to Be was newly engaged but did a quick turn around party. I was Awed and Impressed. She got it done by Day 16 (or 17) of the Engagement. Brute Force and Determination. And the Party was Really Lovely

I'll try if you try.

The cost isn't the issue. As I said, it's the hoopla and hassle. I'm just really not interested in doing all the extra stuff. Frankly I'm fine staying single but the extra buffs would be nice.

For this post the author MsAmberly was thanked by:
Peach1 (22 Nov 2022, 19:41)
Rating: 1.2%

MsAmberly

Have thanks: 7 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Jay779 » 26 Nov 2022, 05:33

MsAmberly wrote:The cost isn't the issue. As I said, it's the hoopla and hassle. I'm just really not interested in doing all the extra stuff. Frankly I'm fine staying single but the extra buffs would be nice.

You do get the buffs just for being engaged. I think going through the marriage gives you a small extra bonus. My doll is only engaged and she gets +45% to all stats. I assume you get an extra +5% for being married.
Jay779

Have thanks: 19 times

Return to Game Suggestions