Choosing collections

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

Choosing collections

Postby Brievel » 05 Aug 2022, 17:38

I get that we're supposed to spend diamonds to get new collections if we don't like the ones we got, and it's supposed to be random. BUT. I have been playing for somewhere between a year and a half and two years now, and there are some (many) collections I've never seen, while I get the same two dozen or so over and over and over.

So, my idea was this: after level 35 (wherein the player no longer unlocks new items in the store, and is dependent on collections for new items,) every ten random draws - either ten weeks or using diamonds - the player gets to choose ***ONE*** of their three collections, and the other two are random. That would allow longer-time players to finally access clothes that they see on single-digit-level players but they have never had a chance to purchase, themselves - while also maintaining the random/diamonds goal.

Or if not that, maybe after so many times of spending diamonds to get new ones - say five - the player can choose their collection, but this method would be really unfair to players who cannot spend real money on the game, such as children or those who aren't really well off.

(I'd really like a crack at the Fantasy and Mermaid and Night to Remember collections. Jussayin'.)
Lady Name: Brievel

ID: 5944960

For this post the author Brievel thanked: 2
Allison Whitney (05 Aug 2022, 23:06) • myghoe (06 Aug 2022, 02:39)
Rating: 2.41%

Brievel

Have thanks: 104 times

Re: Choosing collections

Postby Allison Whitney » 05 Aug 2022, 23:09

Brievel wrote:I get that we're supposed to spend diamonds to get new collections if we don't like the ones we got, and it's supposed to be random. BUT. I have been playing for somewhere between a year and a half and two years now, and there are some (many) collections I've never seen, while I get the same two dozen or so over and over and over.

So, my idea was this: after level 35 (wherein the player no longer unlocks new items in the store, and is dependent on collections for new items,) every ten random draws - either ten weeks or using diamonds - the player gets to choose ***ONE*** of their three collections, and the other two are random. That would allow longer-time players to finally access clothes that they see on single-digit-level players but they have never had a chance to purchase, themselves - while also maintaining the random/diamonds goal.

Or if not that, maybe after so many times of spending diamonds to get new ones - say five - the player can choose their collection, but this method would be really unfair to players who cannot spend real money on the game, such as children or those who aren't really well off.

(I'd really like a crack at the Fantasy and Mermaid and Night to Remember collections. Jussayin'.)

I agree with Brievel!! I would love to be able to choose the collections in Boutique! I am so tired of getting the same collections over and over and not being able to see more variety of the collections! I especially hate it when I get like multiple men collections when I am not going to spend any money on his clothes!
User: Allison Whitney
ID : 160209

For this post the author Allison Whitney was thanked by:
Brievel (05 Aug 2022, 23:34)
Rating: 1.2%

Allison Whitney
Olympics Medalist
Olympics Medalist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 846 times
National Flag:
Canada

Postby myghoe » 06 Aug 2022, 02:50

Brievel wrote:I get that we're supposed to spend diamonds to get new collections if we don't like the ones we got, and it's supposed to be random. BUT. I have been playing for somewhere between a year and a half and two years now, and there are some (many) collections I've never seen, while I get the same two dozen or so over and over and over.

This would be really helpful to players who get the same collections they've been getting over time! I'm sure I'll encounter the same problems as I level up, and there are already cases where I did get the same collections again. This way, players can also spend their resources on items they actually like ^_^

For this post the author myghoe thanked: 2
Allison Whitney (06 Aug 2022, 04:11) • Brievel (06 Aug 2022, 03:25)

myghoe

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby Brievel » 06 Aug 2022, 02:54

myghoe wrote:This would be really helpful to players who get the same collections they've been getting over time! I'm sure I'll encounter the same problems as I level up, and there are already cases where I did get the same collections again. This way, players can also spend their resources on items they actually like ^_^

Springboarding off of this, we're more likely to spend diamonds if we get new collections with new clothes, rather than the same stuff over and over where we've already gotten everything we wanted from it.
Lady Name: Brievel

ID: 5944960

For this post the author Brievel thanked: 2
Allison Whitney (06 Aug 2022, 04:11) • myghoe (06 Aug 2022, 02:58)

Brievel

Have thanks: 104 times

Return to Suggestions