MUSIC GIFTS

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

MUSIC GIFTS

Postby sparkle_ninja » 23 Feb 2021, 19:43

I would like to preface this with the fact that I am extremely grateful for the Lady Popular team. I understand that they must go to great lengths in order to provide events and games for us constantly. This is by no means meant to be offensive or rude or undermining. Please keep that in mind...

I probably spent more than 300 emeralds buying packages from the Music Gifts, I bought 12 boxes in total and opened them today. I was SO excited, my anticipation had really been building up the past few days. When I opened them, I was pleased to find that I got a new mouth, nose and eyes. However, when I went to put them on the mouth went halfway up my face and looked absolutely ridiculous. The nose was a little bit better, but the eyes were just tiny! How come it looked so amazing in the little picture? Anyways, after that I was really dissapointed. I decided to look through my wardrobe at what was new...I found a few items that were somewhat promising but nothing looked as good as it did in the picture! I checked hairs and it was the same deal. I was so excited to have so many new hairs, and a few new outfits and even a new face, but now I regret every single purchase in Music Gifts.

Does anyone else feel the same way?

With love and appreciation,
Willow :smile:

For this post the author sparkle_ninja thanked: 2
Aurora Dreaming (02 Mar 2021, 00:48) • Red Queen (24 Feb 2021, 07:45)
Rating: 2.41%

sparkle_ninja

Have thanks: 3 times

Re: MUSIC GIFTS

Postby Aurora Dreaming » 02 Mar 2021, 00:45

I didn't participate in the music event because I didn't think anything was worth what you have to spend to "maybe" get it. People I spoke to in both club & chat however seemed to feel the same way as you. One person was participating for the second time (being a flash back event) & with just over 15 hours left to go now she still doesn't have the guitar, which is the only item that she really wanted.
Aurora Dreaming

Have thanks: 20 times

Postby Camess » 02 Mar 2021, 01:17

I am sorry some of u didn't get much in the event. I think it depends on how many boxes u purchase and what size...before the gifts were unlocked I bought 6 large 6 med and 3 small. Then after the unlock bought approx 3 large 5 med and 3 small. I received in total 4 hairstyles, the guitar pose, and 1 each of eyebrows, eyes, mouth not including bonuses emeralds diamonds money or clothing. I do agree that the mouth does seem a bit odd...but once I got used to it I like it. I do know the best gifts were in large and med boxes...so if u only bought small like some I know of or even just small and med u probably wouldn't get much. My advice next time would be to buy as many large/med gifts u can before the price ups. Then move on to the small/med. Have a great day!
Lady:C. Marie
Lady ID: 7547268

Beauty*Blossoms:
Visit our club here!
Camess
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 352 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Aurora Dreaming » 02 Mar 2021, 01:56

Unfortunately not everyone can win that many emeralds, or afford that many diamonds.

I did find in the box event I participated in recently that the medium gifts were the best value. I got 3 or 4 event items in almost all of my mediums, just a couple only had 2, whereas all my large gifts only had 2 event items & all the extras were just energy or popularity boosts - my large gifts were all a complete rip off.
Aurora Dreaming

Have thanks: 20 times

Postby Ancient Greek » 17 May 2022, 18:31

Opened 4 big gifts today. Got about 5 furniture items and about 5 clothing items. For the price of the box i would expect more, especially simce we not only have to collect enough keys but ON TOP OF THAT also pay quite huge chunk of emeralnds. Gift Box events are my least favourite because the prices are insane and i NEVER (since update) got back nowhere near the value i invested into them! They are complete rip off every single time. If i didnt really like (and need) that theme, i wouldnt even play it honestly
lady ID: 6319788
lady name: Ancient Greek

For this post the author Ancient Greek was thanked by:
Wax Storm (17 May 2022, 20:47)
Rating: 1.2%

Ancient Greek
Olympics Medalist
Olympics Medalist

Have thanks: 222 times

Postby BerniceCleopatra » 11 Jun 2022, 09:50

I opened 4 boxes and got 2 shirts and 2 pants.
I found a place that offers free ringtones on the website https://klingeltone-kostenlos.de/
BerniceCleopatra

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Suggestions