art studio event and others like.

If you notice any problems or bugs, here is the place to report them.

art studio event and others like.

Postby phryenyght » 01 Feb 2022, 16:17

over the past year or so i have noticed something that i am calling attention to. events like the current art studio where you have to collect certain types of items like the paint brush are nice and all. however, i have noticed that anywhere from 10-12 hours before the event offically ends, the items that are to be collected stop dropping. this is wrong. they should continue to drop till the event is offically over. yes i know you have early bird collections and that the event runs for certain days. that is not an excuse for the program to quit dropping the needed items well before the event officially ends. please look into this and fix it. i am getting a bit tired of it, i have put up with for quite a long time.

For this post the author phryenyght was thanked by:
Arabella (02 Feb 2022, 06:13)
Rating: 1.2%

phryenyght

Have thanks: 23 times

Re: art studio event and others like.

Postby Wax Storm » 02 Feb 2022, 23:45

It is not a bug. That's how the event is and it says in the announcement as well.

Wax Storm
id=116317

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"
Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2909 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: art studio event and others like.

Postby bigbear » 02 Aug 2022, 04:45

This is a pretty fun game, but requires players to have fast hand skills to choose the right arrow keys and at the right time they touch the arrow icons available on the screen to be considered valid. . If you have ever played Audition, you will get used to the Friday Night Funkin game very quickly.

Friday Night Funkin
bigbear

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Bug Reports - International