Guest logins?

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

Re: Guest logins?

Postby CoraAudrey.com » 18 Aug 2020, 20:47

The idea is great, and all the flaws that there are you already worked out in that same post :P :biggrin: I really love the sound of that, my friend plays Lady Popular as well, and she really enjoys it, and she has a lot of time especially now with the pandemic. Hopefully this can be worked into the coming new update! ^_^
"People who jump to conclusions and realize their mistake too late, may look back and find themselves unable to return." - Me.

For this post the author CoraAudrey.com was thanked by:
Aubriella (18 Aug 2020, 22:04)
Rating: 1.2%

CoraAudrey.com

Have thanks: 9 times

Postby CoraAudrey.com » 18 Aug 2020, 20:49

CoraAudrey.com wrote:The idea is great, and all the flaws that there are you already worked out in that same post :P :biggrin: I really love the sound of that, my friend plays Lady Popular as well, and she really enjoys it, and she has a lot of time especially now with the pandemic. Hopefully this can be worked into the coming new update! ^_^
(Not a helpful reply, of course :biggrin: but the idea is perfect already anyways!)
"People who jump to conclusions and realize their mistake too late, may look back and find themselves unable to return." - Me.
CoraAudrey.com

Postby CoraAudrey.com » 22 Aug 2020, 03:33

Haha, sorry about that, I am still figuring out which colour I should use :P

So, this is off-topic as well, but I'm dying to find out the answer: how do you modify your signature? (More like actually create it in general)
CoraAudrey.com

Return to Suggestions