Is there a difference between logging in usiing FB

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Is there a difference between logging in usiing FB

Postby Topaz Star » 15 Mar 2019, 14:23

I have a question that might sound a little odd. I login using my FB but I tried to login on the website using my Lady name and password and it came up as not valid or something like that. I even clicked on forgotten password and it came up not known. My question is is there a difference in the way the game is played if you use FB login and do I have to make a new player if I login on the website? but I thought you cannot have 2 lady's. I'm a little confused as I did try it to see if I would be where I am but it starts as a completely new player. I hope I have made anyone else confused.. I love this game never thought I would say that about an online game. :)
Topaz Star

Have thanks: 4 times

Re: Is there a difference between logging in usiing FB

Postby Wax Storm » 15 Mar 2019, 15:56

Topaz Star wrote:I have a question that might sound a little odd. I login using my FB but I tried to login on the website using my Lady name and password and it came up as not valid or something like that. I even clicked on forgotten password and it came up not known. My question is is there a difference in the way the game is played if you use FB login and do I have to make a new player if I login on the website? but I thought you cannot have 2 lady's. I'm a little confused as I did try it to see if I would be where I am but it starts as a completely new player. I hope I have made anyone else confused.. I love this game never thought I would say that about an online game. :)

Hello Gorgeous Lady!

There's no difference in playing the game experience, it's same thing. But the "buy diamonds" options are different from facebook and browser. Also through facebook you don't have a user and password to log in, just use the facebook app info. To be able to login in browser you would need credentials (user ID and password). You might wanna try the email you use on facebook as your user ID and password from there as well, if it doesn't work, use the email as user ID and click reset password <- this is a long shot but might work ;) Use this address to login on browser: www.ladypopular.com
Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm was thanked by:
ClaudiaM25 (19 Mar 2019, 07:48)
Rating: 1.2%

Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1068 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Topaz Star » 16 Mar 2019, 13:06

Thank you Wax I did that it worked but it is not where I am in the FB one I am back to the beginning like a new player. That has me confused now. Any ideas? Thank you :)
Topaz Star

Postby Wax Storm » 17 Mar 2019, 04:50

Topaz Star wrote:Thank you Wax I did that it worked but it is not where I am in the FB one I am back to the beginning like a new player. That has me confused now. Any ideas? Thank you :)

Well if you did that but it didn't logged you into your own account but created a new one instead means that it didn't work :)

I would suggest you write to feedback in game and inquire a username and a password that would help you to log in through their main portal. See if they can help you with that.
Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm was thanked by:
ClaudiaM25 (19 Mar 2019, 07:48)
Rating: 1.2%

Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1068 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Topaz Star » 18 Mar 2019, 12:14

Thank you Wax I will do that now. And I have to use my mobile app now to get the bonus diamonds (in the new announcement) gee what a lot of fiddling lately lol :)
Topaz Star

Return to Ask a Question