Ads to Earn Emeralds Won't Appear

If you notice any problems or bugs, here is the place to report them.

Ads to Earn Emeralds Won't Appear

Postby littlesparrow83 » 25 Feb 2019, 06:49

Good evening ladies,

I have been out of town the last few days and when I logged in today, I noticed the ads for the emeralds were not appearing. I cleared my history and cookies, redownloaded Flash Player and made sure the site was allowed access to it, and tried multiple browsers with no luck. Anyone else having issues or is it just me?

Lady _Autumn_

For this post the author littlesparrow83 was thanked by:
Nina Yang (12 Jul 2019, 20:59)
Rating: 1.2%

littlesparrow83

Have thanks: 2 times

Re: Ads to Earn Emeralds Won't Appear

Postby bearavocados » 25 Feb 2019, 06:56

Same issue <_< for a month already. And I must go to photo session but I hardly earn about 10 ems each day. So if you are so in need of ems, just go to engagement parties and do those missions :biggrin:
NAME: BEARAVOCADOS
ID: 5596711

For this post the author bearavocados was thanked by:
littlesparrow83 (25 Feb 2019, 07:06)

bearavocados

Have thanks: 169 times

Postby littlesparrow83 » 25 Feb 2019, 07:10

Thanks for the tip! I had it set where I could receive the ads daily, but for some reason they disappeared today. I can still see the ads that pop up on the left side and bottom (which don't give rewards). Maybe there are just no ads available for my area. Hopefully it works tomorrow.
littlesparrow83

Postby doe » 26 Feb 2019, 09:24

I've done just about everything you did and the video ads for emeralds (minus ONE that somehow appeared the other day) haven't been appearing for days now. Other players have been experiencing this, too. I don't know if it's because of LP scraping some payment methods or what, but it'd be nice to know what's going on. Emeralds from ads is the fastest and most hassle-free way of earning emeralds. None of my irl friends play this game so ems from them leveling up isn't an option and grinding for emeralds from photo sessions and model battles are just not cutting it.

For this post the author doe was thanked by:
littlesparrow83 (27 Feb 2019, 05:15)

doe

Have thanks: 128 times

Postby VictorsSecret » 26 Feb 2019, 10:41

doe wrote:I've done just about everything you did and the video ads for emeralds (minus ONE that somehow appeared the other day) haven't been appearing for days now. Other players have been experiencing this, too. I don't know if it's because of LP scraping some payment methods or what, but it'd be nice to know what's going on. Emeralds from ads is the fastest and most hassle-free way of earning emeralds. None of my irl friends play this game so ems from them leveling up isn't an option and grinding for emeralds from photo sessions and model battles are just not cutting it.

Hi! I don't know what your sign in habits are, but if you're really in NY (I'm in NJ) I would think we might get the same ads. If you only sign on once a day, this may help. Recently, I've found that when I sign in after 6pm Eastern Time there may be no ads, or only a few. If I sign in before 6pm the following day, all the missing ads appear, sometimes 3 or 4 in a row.

For this post the author VictorsSecret was thanked by:
littlesparrow83 (27 Feb 2019, 05:21)

VictorsSecret

Have thanks: 50 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby littlesparrow83 » 27 Feb 2019, 05:14

doe wrote:I've done just about everything you did and the video ads for emeralds (minus ONE that somehow appeared the other day) haven't been appearing for days now. Other players have been experiencing this, too. I don't know if it's because of LP scraping some payment methods or what, but it'd be nice to know what's going on. Emeralds from ads is the fastest and most hassle-free way of earning emeralds. None of my irl friends play this game so ems from them leveling up isn't an option and grinding for emeralds from photo sessions and model battles are just not cutting it.

Agreed! Especially when some clothing, furniture items, and games use a lot of emeralds. And when they have some of the collections where I don't like a lot of their items, it's a good few days to rack up emeralds. I sent Feedback an email on 02/24/2019, but haven't heard anything back yet.
littlesparrow83

Postby littlesparrow83 » 27 Feb 2019, 05:21

VictorsSecret wrote:

Hi! I don't know what your sign in habits are, but if you're really in NY (I'm in NJ) I would think we might get the same ads. If you only sign on once a day, this may help. Recently, I've found that when I sign in after 6pm Eastern Time there may be no ads, or only a few. If I sign in before 6pm the following day, all the missing ads appear, sometimes 3 or 4 in a row.

I've wondered if IP addresses have caused the issue with the ads not appearing. When I created my avatar, it was during Christmas break and I was visiting family in north Texas. When I returned home to San Antonio (6 hours away) from vacation, the ads still worked daily. I went to Austin for work on 02/22-02/23 where I logged in with my cell phone. I returned from Austin to San Antonio and logged into my laptop and the ads would not appear. I'm not sure if all of the IP addresses are causing issues or if there are just no ads for San Antonio.
littlesparrow83

Return to Bug Reports - International