Simon says

Fun fun & More fun

Simon says

Postby Cammy » 22 Feb 2019, 05:25

How it works

So this is basically like simon says in real life except you would ask them to do something thats on the forum or game. To avoid bad things happening it can’t be to embarrassing and it can’t be inappropriate.it als can’t break any rules. So if like i. The lady popular suggestions box it says there its not a conversation you can’t be like “ cammy says to start a conversation in the lady popular suggestions box. Mu mu mu” What you got to do is take your fourm name (or lady Popular name it doesn’t madder.) and say _____says____. The first person to do what the person says or does it better is the next simon is the next simon. Also just a heads up if your doing something in the lady Popular game you probably shouldn’t ask them unless you have a way to get proof they did it because there’s no attachments tho this fourm thing and I would recommend only doing the fourm things in this topic so we are not rude but if you have permission to do something in a different topic go ahead I don’t care.

How it would look example one

Random person that is playing this number one: random person that is playing this number one says to yell as loud as you can in the this topic.

Random person that is playing this number two: AHHHHH

Random person that is playing this number one: ok Random person that is playing this number two is the next simon

How it would look example two

Random person that is playing this number two: Random person that is playing this number two says to type this exact combination in a random chat thing combo is 9562957403639264957205956295730938207254825638551945293

Random person that is playing this number one: i did mine in the chat room spill the tea(i had to tea emojis on it)

Random person that is playing this number three: ok i did it in the chat room the queen

Random person that is playing this number two: Random person that is playing this number three did it right

Ihope the rules weren’t to confusing and i hope you enjoy the game (yes I actually went to 2 different chat rooms and put in those numbers)
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Have thanks: 268 times

Re: Simon says

Postby Cammy » 22 Feb 2019, 06:06

Oh wait. Forgot

Cammy says to type the most randomness thing you found on the internet and post it in YOUR comments not mine YOURS. make sure you give me your lady Popular name so i can check also say “i did it” and i will check. At least three people need to do something
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Have thanks: 268 times

Return to Forum Games