I am new to this but I need some help.............

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

I am new to this but I need some help.............

Postby grim » 13 Feb 2019, 21:25

Okay, so I've been trying to figure this out for a while and I am becoming frustrated. I just got a new phone and I went to transfer my game to that phone but I was asked to login, that's where the issue comes in. When I made my account I never used an email I just started playing. I am currently level 18 and on my old phone I can play just fine, however when I go to search about how to transfer this to my new phone I am asked what email I used. I didn't however, and I also have not been able to connect to my Facebook. I don't want to start a new game but I also don't know how to access my game from anywhere but my old phone. I did contact someone through Facebook and they suggested I may be on a guest account but the messaging back takes forever and I still don't know how to tell if I am. I am hoping someone can help me out with this.
grim

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: I am new to this but I need some help.............

Postby Wax Storm » 14 Feb 2019, 00:12

grim wrote:Okay, so I've been trying to figure this out for a while and I am becoming frustrated. I just got a new phone and I went to transfer my game to that phone but I was asked to login, that's where the issue comes in. When I made my account I never used an email I just started playing. I am currently level 18 and on my old phone I can play just fine, however when I go to search about how to transfer this to my new phone I am asked what email I used. I didn't however, and I also have not been able to connect to my Facebook. I don't want to start a new game but I also don't know how to access my game from anywhere but my old phone. I did contact someone through Facebook and they suggested I may be on a guest account but the messaging back takes forever and I still don't know how to tell if I am. I am hoping someone can help me out with this.

1st of all try use the same email as your facebook, if it doesn't work use the one that you have for google play/apple store account (don't know what phone you use). See if that fixes it.
Wax Storm
id=116317
Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1155 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby grim » 14 Feb 2019, 05:22

Okay so I just tried that. I’m on an iPhone but I tried both google play and apple store logins just to be sure and neither worked. I also tried Facebook as well.
grim

Postby Cammy » 14 Feb 2019, 06:33

Mabye you could go to your profile go to email than Type in your email there if that works. I don’t know if it will though because i have an email and it shows my email but mabye it will work for you because you don’t have one typed in
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Have thanks: 180 times

Postby grim » 14 Feb 2019, 07:30

Can I do that from the app because I don’t see an option on my profile for email.
grim

Postby Wax Storm » 14 Feb 2019, 17:33

This is if you play on browser. Try this: Go to your profile -> edit profile and check the email you used. Check the images below:

Wax Storm
id=116317
Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 14 Feb 2019, 17:51

For LP app (android version though):

On this last one, you will see your email where mine is scratched out, or if there's no email you will be able to input your email and you'll have to confirm it.

Wax Storm
id=116317
Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby grim » 14 Feb 2019, 19:30

There is no email presented in my account settings and I don’t use the game on Facebook.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
grim

Postby Wax Storm » 14 Feb 2019, 19:34

Pfff... I don't know how else to help you. Try and write then through that "Help/Feedback" button and ask the admins?
Wax Storm
id=116317
Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby grim » 14 Feb 2019, 19:49

Well, I’m going to do that maybe they can finally get me into my account. Thanks so much however for the help it’s much appreciated!!
grim

Return to Ask a Question