Hercules : The legendary journeys

Artistic soul? If yes.... this is a place to be!
Show us your works and we will reward best of it :)

Hercules : The legendary journeys

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 26 Aug 2021, 17:00

Intro:
This is the story of a time long ago. A time of myth and legend when the ancient Gods were petty and cruel and they plagued mankind with suffering. Only one man dared to challenge their power...Hercules. Hercules possessed a strength the world had never seen. A strength surpassed only by the power of his heart. He journeyed the Earth battling the minions of his wicked stepmother, Hera, the all-powerful Queen of the Gods. But wherever there was evil, wherever an innocent would suffer, there would be...HERCULES

What do you have to do?
:attention: Each participant should continue the story as where the other one left it and dress your lady as one of the characters.
Requirements: stories should not exceed 3 paragraphs. (so not very long!!!)
One should continue the story as where the other one left - so if the last lady told a story about Herc traveling to a city to save the villagers from a 3 headed monster, the following lady should start her story from this point on and continue it!

The story, made up by all participants, should have a begining, a middle part - the action and an ending.

Story should end at the 10th lady that is participating.
At the end, the catchiest and the ones that respect the rules ladies will receive prizes!

So I would expect the next lady to continue the story as it could go, after the intro and dress as one of the participants of this story that will come up :)

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 was thanked by:
Gaia (27 Aug 2021, 02:05)
Rating: 1.2%

ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 5153 times
National Flag:
Romania

Re: Hercules : The legendary journeys

Postby zahra_metaam » 26 Aug 2021, 20:19

From the head of a new small country, which is the state of Medina, and its army is at most three thousand soldiers, its age does not exceed three years, its weapons are simple, and its relations in the world are very limited, yet its leader sends a message to Heraclius Caesar of Rome, the greatest leader of the first state in the world, the Roman Empire Which controls half of eastern Europe, in addition to Turkey and the whole Levant, Egypt and North Africa, and its armies are estimated in the millions without exaggeration, and the weapons are very sophisticated, and its history on earth is more than a thousand years, we must realize all this as we read the book of the Messenger r to the Roman Caesar: "In the name of God, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful. From Muhammad Abdullah and His Messenger to Heraclius, the great of the Romans. Peace be upon Who follows the guidance, Submit to God (convert to Islam) and you will be at peace."

Like this, very clearly: Submit to God (convert to Islam) and you will be at peace .

“God will give you your reward twice, so if you turn away, you will be responsible for the sin of the Arians[1].”[2]

Then he wrote a verse of the Lord of the Worlds I: Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will). [Al-Imran: 64].
When Heraclius received the message of the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, he took the matter very seriously, even though he was the leader of the largest country in the world. too little for anyone to care about them, or to study their condition; These Arabs are a people who live a Bedouin life in the depths of the desert, far from all aspects of civilization, and they are scattered and scattered, and their dreams are simple, their numbers are limited, and their weapons are primitive. The difference between them and the great Roman Empire, is like the difference between sky and earth or more. And when the conflict was taking place between the state of Persia and the state of the Romans, all the Arabs were doing was contentment only with observing the events, and some of them bet on each other who would win from the two great states: Persia and the Romans, and they had no ambition, either from near or from afar, to participate in the global power in current events in the world.

Heraclius, the king of the Romans, took the matter very seriously, and did not deny that this man was a true prophet, and he only lacked certainty. When we hear about Heraclius or read about him, we feel that he was a devout Christian leader who was largely committed to the teachings of Christianity, and he frequently declared that God helps him in his battles. He even vowed to make a pilgrimage to Jerusalem on his feet from Homs to Jerusalem; Thank God for His victory over the Romans over the Persians. And a man like Heraclius must have read in the Torah and the Bible that there is a messenger who will come, and that this messenger was preached by Moses and Jesus, peace be upon them, and Heraclius was waiting for this messenger, and this man who sent him the message r mentions to him in this message that he is a prophet of the end of time, and Heraclius He believed in the idea, and perhaps he longed to see that prophet. Before these events, Heraclius had heard about this Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace. Indeed, God facilitated a strange and strange meeting for him, perhaps before receiving the message, which may have paved the way for Heraclius psychologically to receive such a wonderful message. Heraclius heard that there was a prophet who appeared in the Arab countries, so Heraclius ordered his soldiers to bring some Arabs; To ask them about this prophet who appeared in their country. The soldiers were able to catch some of the merchants who were trading in Gaza in Palestine, and Heraclius was in Jerusalem at that time, and he wanted to verify the order of the Messenger r, and among these merchants was Abu Sufyan bin Harb, the leader of Quraysh. This happened immediately after the Treaty of Hudaybiyah. Abu Sufyan traveled to Gaza for trade, and some soldiers caught him, and took him to Heraclius in Jerusalem, and the timing is amazing in all respects, as if God had sent Abu Sufyan, who was an infidel at that time; To establish the argument for Hercules in this strange meeting.

It was reported in Al-Bukhari on the authority of Ibn Abbas, may God be pleased with them, quoting from Abu Sufyan, may God be pleased with him, after his conversion to Islam, that Heraclius asked the merchants which of you is the closest to this man who claims to be a prophet, and Abu Sufyan said: “I am the closest of them to him.”
Heraclius wanted to know seriously everything about this prophet, so he asked the people closest to him by lineage; So that he was fully acquainted with him, and at the same time he made behind Abu Sufyan a group of other merchants as judges of his honesty. Under the influence of Heraclius' terror and brutality, Abu Sufyan will be afraid to lie, and those behind him will be afraid to lie. But I tell you: This factor of lying was not mentioned in the story, for the Arabs, even in the days of ignorance, denounced this characteristic of lying, and considered it a kind of unacceptable weakness.
At this moment - Glory be to God - even though he hates the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, with great hatred, he cannot lie to Muhammad.
Heraclius' interrogation of Abu Sufyan began in front of everyone from the Arabs and the Romans and in the presence of the elite of the people from the princes, ministers and scholars from the Romans. And in this interrogation. Heraclius will ask him questions by which he will try to be certain about this prophecy that appeared in the Arab countries, is it true prophecy or a lie? These questions are rational deductions, and these questions are based on information about the prophets in general, and about this prophet in particular, as stated in the Qur’an.
To the Torah and the Bible.
The conversation began with a question:
How does it relate to you?

Abu Sufyan said: He has lineage among us.

Heraclius said: Has anyone before you said this saying before him?

Abu Sufyan said: No, no one in the history of the Arabs claimed prophethood.

Heraclius said: Was there a king among his forefathers?

Abu Sufyan said: No.

Heraclius said: So the nobles of people followed him or their weak ones?

Abu Sufyan said: Rather, they are weak.

Heraclius said: Do they increase or decrease?

Abu Sufyan said: Rather, they increase.

Heraclius said: Will any of them abandon his religion in anger after entering it?

Abu Sufyan said: No, none of them will apostatize.

Heraclius said: Did you accuse him of lying before he said what he said?

Abu Sufyan said: No.

Heraclius said: Will he be treacherous?

Abu Sufyan said: No. Then he said: We are from him in a period of time we do not know what he is doing [3].

These are the words of Abu Sufyan, as he wanted to say anything negative about the Messenger r. All the answers raise the status of the Messenger r. Abu Sufyan says: I was not able to include anything other than this word in it.
That is, I tried as much as I could to stab the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, with anything.
Then Heraclius said: Did you fight him?

Abu Sufyan said: Yes.

Heraclius said: How was your fight against him?

Abu Sufyan said: The war between us and him is an argument[4].

Heraclius said: What does he command you?

Abu Sufyan said: He says: Worship God alone, and do not associate anything with Him, and leave what your forefathers said, and he commands us to pray, to be honest, to be chaste and to maintain ties.

The long interrogation of Heraclius ended, and Hercules began to analyze every word he heard, every piece of information he obtained, until he came to a conclusion. And this conclusion was announced by the translator of Heraclius, Heraclius said: “I asked you about his lineage, and you mentioned that he is among you with lineage, and likewise messengers are sent in lineage from their people.”
And Heraclius will begin to take every word, and every point by which he proves to Abu Sufyan and to everyone and to himself before them that this is a messenger from God.
Then he said: I asked you: Did any of you say this before him? So I mentioned that no, I said: If someone had said this saying before him, I would have said a man would follow a saying that was said before him.
And I asked you: Was there a king among his forefathers? So I mentioned that no, if one of his fathers had a king, I said: A man seeks his father's possession.
I asked you: Were you accusing him of lying before he said what he said? So I said no, for I knew that he would not have left lying about people and lying about God.
And I asked you: The nobles of people followed him or their weak ones? I mentioned that their weak followers followed him, and they are the followers of the Messengers.
I asked you: Do they increase or decrease? I mentioned that they are increasing. As well as the matter of faith until it is done.
And I asked you: Would any of them revert in anger to his religion after entering it? I mentioned that no. As well as faith when mixed Bshashah hearts.
And I asked you: Is he treacherous? I mentioned that no. As well as the apostles do not betray.
I asked you: What is he commanding? So I mentioned that he commands you to worship God and not associate anything with Him, and he forbids you to worship idols, and he commands you to pray, to be honest, to be chaste, and to have connections.

These are the analyzes of Heraclius, until he came to us at the end with a really serious result, saying with the utmost frankness: If what you say is true, he will possess the position of my feet [5], and I knew that he was outside, I did not think that he was one of you[6]. If I was sincere to him, I would go to meet him, and if I were with him, I would wash his feet [7].
Heraclius was willing to follow the Prophet, may God bless him and grant him peace, but in return there was a great revolution within the royal court that completely rejected the idea of Islam. Heraclius realized that in order to declare his desire to follow the Messenger, may God bless him and grant him peace, he had to risk his kingdom and risk his sovereignty over his people. The princes could depose him from his kingdom, and in a narration he said to Dihya bin Khalifa al-Kalbi: “By God, I know that your companion is a sent prophet, and that he is the one we were waiting for, and we find him in our book, but I fear the Romans for myself, and if not for that, I would have followed him.”

In a second narration mentioned by Ibn Katheer - may God have mercy on him - that Heraclius summoned the greatest bishop of the Romans and entered him, and all the people in the Romans obeyed the order of this great bishop, so Heraclius presented the book to him, and when the bishop read the book, he said: “It is God who we preached to Moses and Jesus who We were waiting."

Caesar said: What do you command me?

The bishop said: As for me, I believe and follow him.

Caesar said: I know that it is, but I cannot do it, and if I did, my king would go and the Romans would kill me [9].

This bishop was called Dhagtar, and he went out to the Romans, and called all the Romans to believe in God and to believe in His Noble Messenger r, and announced the martyrdom in front of everyone. It is a brave stance from this world, and he met his Lord as a martyr; Where people got up and jumped on him, beating him until they killed him. This bishop was the greatest figure in the Roman state, to the extent that he was higher than Heraclius among the people, and Heraclius knew of the killing of this great man, and he could not do anything; This is an indication of his severe weakness in front of the chair he is sitting on.
zahra_metaam

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Ancient Greek » 26 Aug 2021, 21:15

((this is far more than 3 paragraphs so i just wonder, does it count? also is it ok to be so religious based and honestly nothing about ancient greek hercules? if it does i will continue, if not tell me so i know where to continue from :D ))
lady ID: 6319788
lady name: Ancient Greek
Ancient Greek
Olympics Medalist
Olympics Medalist

Have thanks: 133 times

Postby Gaia » 27 Aug 2021, 01:56

(1) Unlike the gods, Hercules lived amongst the people of Earth for various years, which helped him learn to respect and express compassion towards mortals. This empathy for others is proven after his victory against a Basilisk monster. In celebration of killing the monster he invited the people of Greece to a gathering where he handed out Drachma silver coins and food to the poor and hungry.

(2) At his celebration gathering he met a delightful young lady named Althaia. Her skin was fragile and pale and her eyes were a solid topaz blue.
Hercules was fascinated with the way she spoke about science, which was a subject she was introduced to by her father who was a well established chemist. Unfortunately for Althaia, she had a fatal sickness that not even her wise father was able to unravel. She tells Hercules she's destined to die very soon, sadly. But Hercules could not let this occur. He was falling in love with Althaia and decided to go to the infamous 'Sorceress of Occult Miracles' to find a cure. This omniscient enchantress was a charlatan who was not to be trusted, but at the same time Hercules knew she could be useful and he was desperate for help.

(3) So there he was sitting at a redwood table at the sorceress' stone lair. The ambience was mostly gloomy and lifeless except for the small view of a hazy grey lake in the distance, which could be seen just barely through a tiny window. She moved her hands through a charcoal black crystal ball, and told Hercules that she found a way to save his beloved. His task was to travel to the underworld and steal the eyes of a Cerberus. The creature's eyes is full of life, even capable of shooting fire, which can revive a lost or dying soul and cure it of all mortal sicknesses. In return of this knowledge, Hercules owed the witch a favor, which she was going to reveal to him once his journey concluded. Therefore, Hercules was once again onto a new quest. This time against the biggest nemesis of them all, the underworld. From Hades, to blazing fires, and wicked creatures, Hercules was about to risk his life all in the name of love.

Cerberus:
Last edited by Gaia on 27 Aug 2021, 05:14, edited 3 times in total.
Lady name: Gaia.
ID: 1663132

For this post the author Gaia thanked: 2
ClaudiaM25 (27 Aug 2021, 06:47) • jurie (27 Aug 2021, 07:58)
Rating: 2.41%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1266 times

Postby lasol » 27 Aug 2021, 05:07

Hercules visits the witch in her house in the forest where
there is a very strong smell of bat soup,
she invites him some tea and some soup while they talk and he asks her for help ...
[size=100][size=100]*LaSol*[/size][/size]

For this post the author lasol was thanked by:
Gaia (27 Aug 2021, 05:25)
Rating: 1.2%

lasol

Have thanks: 4 times

Postby Gaia » 27 Aug 2021, 05:25

Sorry I edited so many times lol I didnt change anything about the story I just fixed grammatical errors and added pictures. Other than that everything is the same.

Well I did write some about the witch/sorceress, so I will repost it right here again but I dont think it counts as an entry. Still 8 more people to go. Here it is:

So there he was sitting at a redwood table at the sorceress' stone lair. The ambience was mostly gloomy and lifeless except for the small view of a hazy grey lake in the distance, which could be seen just barely through a tiny window. She moved her hands through a charcoal black crystal ball, and told Hercules that she found a way to save his beloved. His task was to travel to the underworld and steal the eyes of a Cerberus. The creature's eyes is full of life, even capable of shooting fire, which can revive a lost or dying soul and cure it of all mortal sicknesses. In return of this knowledge, Hercules owed the witch a favor, which she was going to reveal to him once his journey concluded. Therefore, Hercules was once again onto a new quest. This time against the biggest nemesis of them all, the underworld. From Hades, to blazing fires, and wicked creatures, Hercules was about to risk his life all in the name of love.
Lady name: Gaia.
ID: 1663132
Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1266 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 27 Aug 2021, 06:46

Ancient Greek wrote:((this is far more than 3 paragraphs so i just wonder, does it count? also is it ok to be so religious based and honestly nothing about ancient greek hercules? if it does i will continue, if not tell me so i know where to continue from :D ))

no, it doesnt, it doesnt have a lady picture either! and it is way too much text
you can continue Gaia's post ^_^
ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 27 Aug 2021, 06:50

lasol wrote:Hercules visits the witch in her house in the forest where
there is a very strong smell of bat soup,
she invites him some tea and some soup while they talk and he asks her for help ...

this is not a sequel of the first post! <_<
Gaia wrote:(1) Unlike the gods, Hercules lived amongst the people of Earth for various years, which helped him learn to respect and express compassion towards mortals. This empathy for others is proven after his victory against a Basilisk monster. In celebration of killing the monster he invited the people of Greece to a gathering where he handed out Drachma silver coins and food to the poor and hungry.

(2) At his celebration gathering he met a delightful young lady named Althaia. Her skin was fragile and pale and her eyes were a solid topaz blue.
Hercules was fascinated with the way she spoke about science, which was a subject she was introduced to by her father who was a well established chemist. Unfortunately for Althaia, she had a fatal sickness that not even her wise father was able to unravel. She tells Hercules she's destined to die very soon, sadly. But Hercules could not let this occur. He was falling in love with Althaia and decided to go to the infamous 'Sorceress of Occult Miracles' to find a cure. This omniscient enchantress was a charlatan who was not to be trusted, but at the same time Hercules knew she could be useful and he was desperate for help.

(3) So there he was sitting at a redwood table at the sorceress' stone lair. The ambience was mostly gloomy and lifeless except for the small view of a hazy grey lake in the distance, which could be seen just barely through a tiny window. She moved her hands through a charcoal black crystal ball, and told Hercules that she found a way to save his beloved. His task was to travel to the underworld and steal the eyes of a Cerberus. The creature's eyes is full of life, even capable of shooting fire, which can revive a lost or dying soul and cure it of all mortal sicknesses. In return of this knowledge, Hercules owed the witch a favor, which she was going to reveal to him once his journey concluded. Therefore, Hercules was once again onto a new quest. This time against the biggest nemesis of them all, the underworld. From Hades, to blazing fires, and wicked creatures, Hercules was about to risk his life all in the name of love.

Cerberus:

:excl: Now, the next lady that posts, should continue Gaia's story! And so on, so read the story above before you start writting!
And also say who the character you dress your lady like is!
ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Marianogilmore » 27 Aug 2021, 22:30

Hercules stood at the entrance to a cave at Taenarum. also known as the entrance to the Underworld. while not his first foray into the depths of danger, the severity of what was before him was not to be underestimated.

As he moved past rough terrain, the darkness of the cave's interior becoming less due to lack of sunlight and more otherworldly. the sound of water altered him that he was close to The Acheron. and Charon. a potential temporary ally in getting further along.

a click, snap, and crackle followed by a lantern lit up the very person he was expecting. clad in hooded robes, wings rustling and carrying a staff, they held a hand out. Hercules reached for payment and just as he was ready to drop it into the hand, eery whispers from beneath the hood reached his ears.

~~~~beware...the sudden and inevitable betrayal...~~~~

kira, 8030296 as Charon

For this post the author Marianogilmore thanked: 2
ClaudiaM25 (30 Aug 2021, 07:03) • Gaia (29 Aug 2021, 23:42)
Rating: 2.41%

Marianogilmore

Have thanks: 64 times

Postby Ancient Greek » 28 Aug 2021, 00:10

It was at that moment that Hercules had second thoughts. He was unnaturally strong but he wasn't immortal so he needed to use both muscles and wits. "Keep your betrayal to yourself" he quietly smirked, squeezed his fist around the coin and turned away. It was at that moment, he knew, he will need a different approach. He knew underworld belongs to Hades and his wife Persephone and was hoping she could help him enter without risks of betrayals or at least be an ally if betrayal happens. So he returned to the surface from where he came.

But before we continue the story of his journey, let's talk about Demeter's daughter. Beautiful daughter of Zeus and Demeter, born as Kore was abducted by god Hades. Her own uncle (Zeus's brother) forced her to become his wife. Demeter was in big sorrow of losing her daughter so she made a deal with Hades. Kore was supposed to live half year with her husband in the underworld and the other half with her mother in upper one. This is how seasons were made and as she returned from the world of death in spring, she became known as Persephone. Being Zeus's daughter, she is Hercules's older half-sister.
Persephone in her spring form.

So our hero decided to get Persephone's help. It was spring and she was with her mom. He visited hers and Demeter's temple on Acrocorinth. He brought offering of pomegranates that she can't resist (it is the one thing her husband gave her to ensure she returns to him every season) and called on her kind side to help struggling younger sibling. It worked as she came to him, ready to listen. "To risk your life for love is such a brave act, i shall help you young hero. I have a garden that was gifted to me by my husband. In that garden you will find many beautiful plants dear to me, including my pomegranate tree. It's fruit allows you to go into the underworld and back at will. But there is something you have to do...

((what does he have to do? will that save him from betrayal charon talked about? find out in next chapter))
EDIT: just changed gramatical mistakes
Last edited by Ancient Greek on 30 Aug 2021, 23:07, edited 3 times in total.
lady ID: 6319788
lady name: Ancient Greek

For this post the author Ancient Greek thanked: 3
ClaudiaM25 (30 Aug 2021, 07:03) • Gaia (29 Aug 2021, 23:42) • Marianogilmore (28 Aug 2021, 02:41)
Rating: 3.61%

Ancient Greek
Olympics Medalist
Olympics Medalist

Have thanks: 133 times

Next

Return to Art and Personality