Completing Daily Tasks Everyday

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.

Completing Daily Tasks Everyday

Postby Allison Whitney » 14 Jan 2021, 00:10

Are everybody able to finish the daily tasks everyday! I find it really unfair!
If I don't win in the fashion machine you can't win the daily tasks! sometimes I even buy the jokers but I still don't always win something? which also feels like a waste! I am not spending diamonds to win 10 emeralds!!!
How is it working for other people? am I the only one struggling??
User: Allison Whitney
ID : 160209

For this post the author Allison Whitney was thanked by:
Aurora Dreaming (17 Jan 2021, 07:35)
Rating: 1.2%

Allison Whitney

Have thanks: 441 times
National Flag:
Canada

Re: Completing Daily Tasks Everyday

Postby Red Queen » 14 Jan 2021, 13:43

A tip from me:
Play until you have won your ONE component and then use your money / lives to spin until you can complete another line, BUT leave it for the next day. That way, you know you'll get an item.
So tomorrow when you log in, you click the block, fill your line, get components and spin again until you are able to complete a new line, but don't click on it leave it for the day after.

Hope this help :)

For this post the author Red Queen thanked: 2
ahnsohee (15 Jan 2021, 15:42) • ClaudiaM25 (15 Jan 2021, 10:13)
Rating: 2.41%

Red Queen
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 5921 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby Allison Whitney » 14 Jan 2021, 23:51

Yes I have been doing that as well! but unfortunately sometimes it doesn't help!

ahnsohee (15 Jan 2021, 15:42)

Allison Whitney

National Flag:
Canada

Postby ahnsohee » 15 Jan 2021, 15:59

Allison Whitney wrote:Image

Yes I have been doing that as well! but unfortunately sometimes it doesn't help!

Have you invest on both jokers? Follow Red queen's suggestion it will help you hit two birds in one stone it maximize the use of those jokers... Basically you consume 1 joker per board/sessions. In addition to that... If you are president or VP of your club you can activate talent. Called tireless it doubles the reward from daily tasks as well as final rewards 10 ems- 20 ems, after that activation u have to wait 5 days to cool down. Me as a president of my club I activate the talent in the mid day of game so every member can get reward plus if we woke up early to play the game the double rewards are still there so we can earn 40 ems from one talent. Also the price of the talent raise every activation.
Ahnsoheee (Classic LP) ID 796093
JD De Leon (LP FA) ID 7454091

For this post the author ahnsohee was thanked by:
Allison Whitney (15 Jan 2021, 23:47)

ahnsohee

Have thanks: 344 times

Postby Wax Storm » 15 Jan 2021, 16:32

Allison Whitney wrote:

I usually save my boards for next day the way Red explained it. Even so, it happened to me as well. But not very often and I'm ok with it, one day not taking 2000 dollars and 10 ems is not a big deal. We're not always lucky.
Wax Storm
id=116317

There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.

Sometimes, when I say "I'm okay", I want someone to give me a hug and say, "Let's watch Doctor Who"

For this post the author Wax Storm was thanked by:
Allison Whitney (15 Jan 2021, 23:47)

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2511 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Aurora Dreaming » 17 Jan 2021, 07:32

Allison Whitney wrote:Are everybody able to finish the daily tasks everyday! I find it really unfair!
If I don't win in the fashion machine you can't win the daily tasks! sometimes I even buy the jokers but I still don't always win something? which also feels like a waste! I am not spending diamonds to win 10 emeralds!!!
How is it working for other people? am I the only one struggling??

I can't complete my daily tasks without spending diamonds every couple of days on the fashion machine, sometimes something like 5 diamond spins before I get what I need. It is ridiculously unfair & I often think how awful it must be for people who can't afford to buy diamonds. People can say you don't need your 10 daily ems - but I often lose over half my duels in the arena because other ladies sat at low levels getting insanely high skills before the update, &/or spend diamonds by the truckloads to keep topping up their energy to increase their skills after the update - I can't compete with these advantages & am losing more & more often as I level up uncontrollably fast!! Emeralds are not easy to get for newer players!!! I don't know how much longer I will stick with this game the way that things are :cursing: The only reason I haven't given up already is that I am in a fun club that makes the probs in the game itself more tolerable.
Aurora Dreaming

Have thanks: 20 times

Postby Allison Whitney » 17 Jan 2021, 23:26

I have bought more jokers and it does seem to be somewhat better! but yes they should take away this requirement away to get the 10 emeralds! I think that one is really unfair! I am also having trouble beating people in eh fashion arena even though I have playing this game for a long time! It feels like after 10 tries I only get 3 wins! I miss the old game!

Aurora Dreaming (18 Jan 2021, 06:54)

Allison Whitney

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Aurora Dreaming » 18 Jan 2021, 06:53

Allison Whitney wrote:I have bought more jokers and it does seem to be somewhat better! but yes they should take away this requirement away to get the 10 emeralds! I think that one is really unfair! I am also having trouble beating people in eh fashion arena even though I have playing this game for a long time! It feels like after 10 tries I only get 3 wins! I miss the old game!

Yes, I didn't think about it until I read this post, but that is a part of the reason I am forced to spend diamonds on the fashion machine, because I find it too difficult winning emeralds to gamble away my arena energy. It just keeps getting worse as players who can afford to keep topping up their energy keep raising their skills faster than I possibly can. They need to reintroduce the ability to choose who we duel, &/or control our level, &/or bring back other ways to earn emeralds. Preferably all 3!!

For this post the author Aurora Dreaming was thanked by:
Allison Whitney (18 Jan 2021, 07:16)

Aurora Dreaming

Postby Allison Whitney » 18 Jan 2021, 07:17

Yeah just now have played two games in a row in fashion machine and didn't win so what a waste of emeralds for those jokers!!
Allison Whitney

National Flag:
Canada

Postby Aurora Dreaming » 18 Jan 2021, 07:48

Allison Whitney wrote:Yeah just now have played two games in a row in fashion machine and didn't win so what a waste of emeralds for those jokers!!

Trust me it is a thousand times worse without the jokers, I never let myself run out! I do only buy the super jokers though, the mini ones are a waste of emeralds because half the time you get them in a row that they are of no use to you :cursing:

For this post the author Aurora Dreaming was thanked by:
Allison Whitney (19 Jan 2021, 23:07)

Aurora Dreaming

Return to Ask a Question