Forum Diary Challenge 1

Forum Diary Challenge 1

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 15 Oct 2020, 12:33

Hey ladies!!
Let's get to know each other better and how else if not snooping in other's diary? :rolleyes:

I am challenging you to keep your diary as active as possible and participate in the tasks organised here!

:excl: Only ladies with an active diary can win the prizes, but all of you can participate (active meaning having at least a post in the last week)

No need to introduce ourselves anymore I assume :rolleyes: so let's get down to serious stuff!
Write about your dreams and aspirations!
Add your post here so it doesn't interfere with your current Diary flow!
End date : 22.10.2020
Prize: 20 emeralds and 7.000$

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 2
ladyana (15 Oct 2020, 18:25) • nefeliethan (15 Oct 2020, 12:34)
Rating: 2.41%

ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4853 times
National Flag:
Romania

Re: Forum Diary Challenge 1

Postby AndreeaG » 15 Oct 2020, 12:42

Meow :love:

Ps my diary doesn't have a flow to be interrupted lol :lol:
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

& a maniacal mafia survivor :)

For this post the author AndreeaG thanked: 3
Harshita (15 Oct 2020, 12:47) • Lady Alexandra (23 Oct 2020, 12:34) • Veronica042004 (26 Oct 2020, 16:34)
Rating: 3.61%

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1749 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Lady Alexandra » 15 Oct 2020, 14:39

My dreams and aspirations: well I find them quite funny. After all, they are dreams. Well I've got a bunch of those, but my main aspiration is to be happy. I haven't found it yet, and I know someday I will.

What is happiness? Well some people, expecting a reaction, would say it's the release of dopamine, or whatever it's called. But that's not what I want-I get that release all the time. Winning mafias, for instance ( :D ) and getting my favorite snack (also :D ). I would define happiness as simply "to feel good". I want, not just happiness, but prolonged happiness. I don't want to question my reality every morning. I simply want to be, and to be without resistance from my mental or physical state.

Another one of my dreams is to run either a foster care for children or for animals. I do hate babies, ( :evil: ), so I'd probably go with the animals. Of course, there's the whole ~emotional detachment~ stuff and honestly, it makes me :cry: . But it would obviously depend on my job;

Marketing or business lawyer. I love both of them with all my heart. Humans are very unpredictable, so I'd love marketing. Finding ways to make people's brains go "Oh, that sounds like a good idea." How to make someone go "Oh, thats a good deal" but not "Oh, their product is cheap because it doesn't work" Incentives are the most amazing thing ever in my opinion. But also, business lawyer. I love that stuff :wub:

And finally, I aspire to affect lasting change in the world. To continue to strive to grow and increase in areas of my life that could use strength, to always be better than I am so I can truly help others grow. You can't help others until you yourself are helped.

(I will be editing this if I have more. But I don't have more. so :kiss: )

For this post the author Lady Alexandra thanked: 6
ClaudiaM25 (15 Oct 2020, 14:41) • Harshita (15 Oct 2020, 18:16) • ladyana (18 Oct 2020, 11:30) • Quvenzhane Wallis (15 Oct 2020, 14:48) • Veronica042004 (26 Oct 2020, 16:34) • Wax Storm (15 Oct 2020, 14:43)
Rating: 7.23%

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1932 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby ladyana » 15 Oct 2020, 17:09

Okay, "dreams" and "aspirations". I have them. They're embedded in my mind, perhaps in my heart too. I've never formally written them down so forgive me if I sound sloppy.
I have a fundamental idea of who I would like to be: A better person than I am today. A more responsible human being than I am today. To do a bit of good everyday. It's a dream because I haven't achieved that goal. Frankly, I don't know if it's an attainable goal. However, I would like to keep trying.
Most of my other dreams are just a means for achieving the formerly stated one.
For instance, I hope to adopt a child someday, when I'm capable. There are several children out there who grow up in homeless shelters in unhygienic living conditions and improper moral education. Every child deserves a good upbringing. This helps them grow positively. And we get a better future generation. We as human beings are supposed to show empathy to other forms of life.

I would like to help the environment, a bit more than I can now. Do what I can. Little things that would matter in the long run. Volunteer for this and that. Plant trees where I can. Shop better and more eco-friendly. Eat less of packaged food. Donate to an animal shelter. Run campaigns. The list goes on. Environment, as we know is degrading faster than we know. I just hope it's not too late to protect her.

Here's one thing I would do for myself. In an attempt to satiate my insatiable curiousity and wanderlust. I would like to visit very single country in the world. No matter how tiny or huge. Witness all the beauty the world has to offer. To learn about different cultures, races and the diversities of mankind. I like to learn everything. Even if it's only a quarter of what I had aimed for.

I would like to get myself a little bungalow somewhere in the suburbs of a Nordic country and grow a garden: Fruits, herbs, veggies, flowers and whatever can be grown. :D And just one huge tree in the backyard.
I wish I get good neighbours whom I can leave my pet cat with whenever I get out of town. And get a huge telescope so I could go stargazing on weekends. (Advantage of living in suburb is a clear sky and not one with thick clouds with chemical toxins!)

Also, my career based aspiration would be to study software designing and get a job (prolly which I could do from home atleast twice a week :P ). Really wish to do something about my keen love of psychology and astronomy.

I believe in spirituality. I connect to nature. I hope to develop and nurture that inner eye. All to be at peace with myself and to be content with what I achieve. And to fuel the urge that makes me strive to do better.

I believe, a person alone, cannot make the world a better place. Cannot bring about a change. But that shouldn't stop them from doing their own part.
So all's been said, buh-bye. :D Peace out!
(I sincerely apologise for being cheesy and for the grammatical errors if any.)

Ana Stacy
Lady ID: 6806506
PoshCulture

Visit me on LP!
:wub:

For this post the author ladyana thanked: 4
AndreeaG (15 Oct 2020, 17:40) • Harshita (15 Oct 2020, 18:15) • Lady Alexandra (15 Oct 2020, 17:29) • Veronica042004 (26 Oct 2020, 16:34)
Rating: 4.82%

ladyana
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1197 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 27 Oct 2020, 08:12

Sorry for the delay in closing this contest - you both will split the prize :)

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 2
Lady Alexandra (27 Oct 2020, 11:32) • ladyana (27 Oct 2020, 10:30)
Rating: 2.41%

ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4853 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Veronica042004 » 27 Oct 2020, 10:40

ClaudiaM25 wrote:Sorry for the delay in closing this contest - you both will split the prize :)

I wanted to participate but seems I was late ehh
:( :crying: :cry:

Tragic poet full of darkness
--Veronica--

Id:5144172
Club:KINDREDSPIRITS

For this post the author Veronica042004 was thanked by:
Lady Alexandra (27 Oct 2020, 11:32)
Rating: 1.2%

Veronica042004

Have thanks: 139 times

Return to Forum Diaries