The spirited “baby” of the zodiac

Re: The spirited “baby” of the zodiac

Postby AndreeaG » 31 Aug 2020, 23:00

btw today was a great day to experience some ,,pluriperspectivism” :rolleyes: - in one day i have been called a kook, squidward, twat, flakey, cute parrot,

thanks ma friends :rolleyes:
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

& a maniacal mafia survivor :)

For this post the author AndreeaG thanked: 2
Lady Alexandra (10 Nov 2020, 00:27) • nefeliethan (01 Sep 2020, 07:27)
Rating: 2.41%

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1719 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby AndreeaG » 01 Sep 2020, 11:09

Let me enjoy this :D :D :D
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG was thanked by:
Lady Alexandra (10 Nov 2020, 00:27)
Rating: 1.2%

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby ak-73 » 01 Sep 2020, 17:36

AndreeaG wrote:btw today was a great day to experience some ,,pluriperspectivism” :rolleyes: - in one day i have been called a kook, squidward, twat, flakey, cute parrot,

Fake news! I called you a smart kook-ie :D
ak-73

Have thanks: 48 times

Postby AndreeaG » 01 Sep 2020, 17:38

hmm if you say so :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

Lady Alexandra (10 Nov 2020, 00:27)

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby AndreeaG » 01 Sep 2020, 18:15

Things I like about LP:
  • dress up part, social part
Things I hate about LP:
  • being on such a strict schedule - log in every 2 hours to consume your energy, log every 40 minutes for teleport, every 2 hours for the box and sooo on. so annoying for me. I have my own schedule and I control the peace... How am I supposed to be focused if I have to be constantly in the game in order to not be a weakling ? srsly :confused:
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG thanked: 2
Lady Alexandra (10 Nov 2020, 00:27) • Quvenzhane Wallis (02 Sep 2020, 01:01)
Rating: 2.41%

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby AndreeaG » 01 Sep 2020, 19:45

Dear diary,

Today was the day! The day with the update I mean :lol: (feeling so funny while writting this omg, now back to being serious) I stayed up till midnight to catch the maintenance, hoping it would be done till morning :eek: and the maintanence came at 8:07 server time :mellow: And right when I had to leave home the update appeared! :wacko:
Played a little bit though and then I was shocked to see I was on podium for both categories :huh:

AndreeaG wrote:

Let me enjoy this :D :D :D

Then I turned really competitive and currently set my ambition to finish this week on no 1 spot, no matter what it takes :evil: :unsure: At the end of the day , I am first in my ruby (:-?) section for both arena and BP :wacko: :D

Now how the day went. I am/ was/ have been so confused :confused: For example, on app it shows that clubs no longer have all 5 trophies if they are not level 200. Kind of gave a heart attack to everyone because of that :blink: Not going to talk about skill increase and all that because I am not VP or a president to really be in position to talk about it.

Arena- omg I still don t understand what is going on. I mean I get what arena means, but how on earth do I have a 100% winning rate is crazyyyy. I said it and will still say it. I thought I will get crashed and destroyed so hard. And then bang! 290 stats (?????) and slaying it. I still wait to wake up to the harsh reality. Also a little puzzled about some weird bonuses from bf (??) and bonuses themselves I did not activate :blink:

Beauty Pageant - The MOst ANNoYiNG thing on EArtH The idea is great and the prizes are insanely good (like I get 2k per judging and 1,8k for winning- made more than 170k today :o ) however the judges are a JOKE! It made me so self-conscious and frustrated like you cannot even imagine. I had to change 5 outfits today because I kept losing to people who didn t even bothered to wear a hat. (since the title - WEAR THE EFFING HAT IF THE THEME IS HATS ARE HOT) I don't know if they are irresponsible, trolling or plain idiots but it was that terrible I wante to spam everyone wall and post a predefined message about it.
Image - this was the first and I was sooo worried about the hat that I had to change it
then had this one Image which sincerely I enjoyed so much- fun and creative but I kept losing like crazy so had to do another one with just the dress and the hat. And then the current one which tbh I kind of dislike <_<

I didnt have a chance to explore the mall, the rankings are really weird (why I cannot see the podium from BP and arena of other levels?) and the boyfriend- like what if I want a new one? What are you going to do that about LP?

ARGHHH and the xp! I dont want 5xp per duel if you dont give me 5 ems!!! Plus I am scared by some people up there :cry: Like this is my huge complaint. It is so unfair. Also I miss my robbing days -_- Dollars are earned easy but still.. I could do a 3-400k on a good day ;)

Overall, yup, it has been crazy but I am crazier :evil:
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

Wax Storm (02 Sep 2020, 03:19)

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby ak-73 » 01 Sep 2020, 20:09

AndreeaG wrote:Things I like about LP:
  • dress up part, social part
Things I hate about LP:
  • being on such a strict schedule - log in every 2 hours to consume your energy, log every 40 minutes for teleport, every 2 hours for the box and sooo on. so annoying for me. I have my own schedule and I control the peace... How am I supposed to be focused if I have to be constantly in the game in order to not be a weakling ? srsly :confused:

Probably because the LP team gets paid by their affiliates for page hits (although that's pure speculation). But it doesn't matter any longer, deea. We're all weaklings now. Just do your duels whenever you feel like it; it doesn't matter. All you got to do is make enough ems to be able to buy the items you want. Or buy diamonds instead.
ak-73

Have thanks: 48 times

Postby AndreeaG » 02 Sep 2020, 21:18

Dear diary,

App overall

Pheww second day of LP4. I left home morning and barely got home, but it was very nice to get a little bit accustomed to the app and how our (me&lp) schedules work together. Not bad schedule-wise. I like that no longer I need to be on time for duels (robbing life people) and simply duel/judge whenever I can and I want.
However, the teleport 20 minutes... Oh gosh, I dont even bother. Just give me my free (no longer free :rolleyes: ) once a day and let me live! :cursing:

BP
First thing I saw (= registered) was Carla (hey Carla sweetie :love: ) commenting on my wall that the new theme was ... Masquerade! And I panicked and thought: OH CRAB! because I know if yesterday the whole motto was - wear a fricking hat, now it was wear a fricking mask. And I was painfully aware that I owned none :( ( bc hiatus people, hiatus). I was even more frustrated as I thought I would have to deblock this one:
Image which was 56 ems and ugly :eek: :eek: :eek:

But then did a an errand through my vast wardrobe and found out the masks from zodiac (my fave collection ofc :)) and I was saved. The rest came pretty easy.

Not an overcomplicated outfit but thanks God, I had a better day. There were still people I lost to (hi Thy :P ), but I sincerely don t mind losing to someone with a good and according to the theme outfit, but just being judged unfair :mellow: I am paranoid- but let me tell you what happens now on RO version :attention: There people have a more aggresive style of playing and several powerful players are at odds with each other. And literally X says to its club to look at the outfit of Y and not vote her/him no matter what. So that Y loses even if fairly she/he should have won when being voted by certain people. And from what I saw this is not a singular case :pinch: So, yup, I am grateful for international being nice, but excuse me for being sometimes paranoid about BP because stuff happens...

Pros- more people were dressed according to the theme, even though I wasn t always sure if I was wrong or they were.What I understand by ,,masquerade” is people wearing masks :lol: Most people wore more on the carnivalish side.

Cons- why my efforts are not recognised?! :cursing: :excl: The entire reason I even am podium level for arena and BP is PRESTIGE, d oh! :shocked: Why ladies from other sections cannot see ruby podium? And why I cannot see other ladies on podium? It is still public info, as it appears on your wall :huh: Plain stupid.

Also remember I was no 1 yesterday in both things? Now I am no 2 because a lady who didnt even appeared yesterday spent diamonds like crazy on energy ... :rolleyes: Like everyone has 100+ won duels/ challenges and she has 3 0 0 :rolleyes: Do you know what I will do about that? Let her think she is winning and then consuming diamonds like crazy too on the last hours :evil: :evil: :evil:

Should have written more but have to go. Teleport, prices and so on had to talk about but :sleeping: :sleeping:

PS: feel free to correct any language mistakes you find :) and send me a pm about them ;)
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG thanked: 3
Carla@Ananya (03 Sep 2020, 08:11) • Lady Alexandra (10 Nov 2020, 00:27) • Wax Storm (02 Sep 2020, 23:57)
Rating: 3.61%

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby AndreeaG » 03 Sep 2020, 17:07

Tired. Woke up this morning to see that I went from 2 to 5th respectively 7th position in arena and BP ? :wink: I climbed back on BP to 2, but arena couldn t and I am in 5th. Also SO FREAKING FRUSTRATED ABOUT MY STATS :cursing: I have been waiting for the bug to be over- but no. It still shows my stats wrong - I have literally 300 all around :confused: :confused: :confused: And I know for sure my stats are somewhere around 220 :rolleyes: I am waiting and waiting and waiting but it gets tiring to know you could skill up but everything is still so buggy around the corners you are afraid to do any move! :mad: Also I didnt activate any bonus and it keeps showing that!

first B&W outfit Image

second and current outfit :

However, now someone *cough*schnu*cough* brought light into my life- I have to ask -WHY THE DIVISIONS MUST BE SO RANDOM AND SILLY ? whyyyyy. Wouldn t have been more logical to be compete (for the podium )with only level 40-44 ? :confused: :confused: :confused: Now I compete against everyone and basically no one (I care about srry not srry). Great. Also that 5 diamond reward for a week of stres and potentially energy packs consumed :huh: Not worth it! Also,not a single flower thingie to appreciate my effort! (Schnu has a better explanation- but basically they select like 300 random players from all levels and put them in a division- can you notice for ex there is a girl lvl 33 on podium?)

About currency - currently I have few hundreds k of dollars in my account but again I dont spend them because stat situation is so messed up. Neither few good k of fp.

About teleport- wow. Everyone loves cats, dogs, birds and so on. And everyone loved teleport. But in my humble opinion those poses with those sweaters are kind of a bummer... And it was so interesting for me that I barely logged in for teleport :) And the ems situation - serious let down. I earn way more dollars even now than diamonds!

Also salon- everyone was so excited but apart from the nose and eyes and a very few hairstyles I am not so overly impressed. Mall is def the best improvement. I like that voting no longer requires dollars, but I wish insted of free changes in the salon to give me some free photo slots! Really.

New collection is okay. I like some things... However, the everything is for ems (that are a little scarce tbh) and diamonds is a little warning sign I think. They put 2 crowd pleasers events exactly when eveything is so chaotic.. -_-
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

Lady Alexandra (03 Sep 2020, 17:17)

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby fiona star » 03 Sep 2020, 17:31

Okay so i am sorry but i reread the thing you wrote twice and not even a single word for mafia 3, i am very surprised and i think i am not the only one.
fiona star id=4490954 MaJ3stic Ang3Ls
» ──────»✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・゚✧«────── «
“I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed”

For this post the author fiona star was thanked by:
Carla@Ananya (03 Sep 2020, 17:34)

fiona star
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 603 times