Confirmation For Spending Diamonds

Here you can give your suggestions for changes in the game. Please think them over and include an inquiry.

Confirmation For Spending Diamonds

Postby Harmony » 17 Aug 2020, 10:05

I don’t know about you, or if this idea has already been suggested or not but I feel like there should be a confirmation for spending diamonds for everything except lady malls...
I find myself accidentally spending diamonds whenever an event releases, an example would be the most recent event which is the Relaxed solitaire event, I accidentally spent 5 diamonds on a pointless joker, that’s 5 diamonds that could had been used to buy something from the Sunny Dresses lady mall... Another example is that before the Relaxed event, I accidentally spent several diamonds on useless empty squares from the Nature Kids maps event
A confirmation isn’t needed for lady malls because when you spend at the malls, you usually intend to spend diamonds there...
If there was a confirmation, we would not bang our heads on walls every time we unintentionally spend diamonds on things we don’t want, we would be able to buy more stuff from the malls, and more...
I think other people would want a confirmation for spending diamonds to so please consider adding this to LP

For this post the author Harmony thanked: 5
AndreeaG (17 Aug 2020, 17:41) • Aurora Dreaming (14 Oct 2020, 23:08) • ladyana (17 Aug 2020, 15:45) • Myrrael (18 Aug 2020, 13:52) • Wax Storm (17 Aug 2020, 14:41)
Rating: 6.02%

Harmony

Have thanks: 34 times

Re: Confirmation For Spending Diamonds

Postby Lady Alexandra » 17 Aug 2020, 12:05

I think if there was a toggle button (turn on for comformation, turn off for no conformation) is a pretty good idea! That way people can customize it to their liking... but yes I totally agree with you Harmony :)
I'M KING OF THE CLOUDS

the magic number is 5743470
the magic password is MaJ3stic Ang3Ls
the magician is ALEX

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1861 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Confirmation For Spending Diamonds

Postby Queen.Christy » 17 Aug 2020, 15:12

I really will love that for evets like teleport i always waste by accident..............contact feedback with your suggestion :)
Queen.Christy
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 613 times

Return to Suggestions