What is Going On ?

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

Re: What is Going On ?

Postby Emillizah » 01 Jun 2019, 03:59

mister_M wrote:I find it funny how for the years I've been in the game -pretty much since it launched- I didn't meet any troll. Maybe I'm a thick skin person and i didn't see them? maybe I just live under a rock/in a bubble so they couldn't find me.
But I did hear many other users complaining about these trolls/extra accounts and I also heard of players who never encountered them. it's a strange reality.

And indeed - instead of the usual "block" option we have the "ignore" one. I also agree that the staff should probably be more severe in dealing with them, such as implementing an IP ban.




Love this ALl the way :wub: :cool:
I have also a herd of others that haven't had the chance of meeting a mean person on here but hey it happens I'm over it now and am much better( update I don't care LOLOLOL) Tinsley I feel like the IP thing should for sure happen That's all I got about it. I'm kinda over people that are rued on this game. I use the ignore its helped so far but still feel there should be some way to better report spammers and griefers or people trolling even if you personally don't experience them your self they are out there lol. That's all I hope you all had fun with this topic looks as if it has given you and others something to do apparently Spent so much time writing me back ( SOMEONE PLEASE DELETE THIS NOw!) Not sure how to get things deleted off here ) Or i spouse leave it for others to see XD. ;) :wink:
Image
With Much Love Em~

For this post the author Emillizah was thanked by:
Trinity Starling (03 Jun 2019, 05:29)
Rating: 1.2%
 
User avatar
Emillizah
Junior Member
 
Posts: 18
Joined: 14 Feb 2019, 20:52
Has thanked: 14 times
Have thanks: 8 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: What is Going On ?

Postby QueenCat » 08 Mar 2020, 11:15

Wax Storm wrote:My dear, you're not the only one. But you're new and didn't experience all this enough to just not care about it anymore ;) I'm here since 2007, so I am able to figure out the trolls quite quick, also I know which players are drama queens, which are untrustworthy and which are serious by now. The more you play the more you'll get better at this. It was even worse a year or two ago but they finally did some changes to make it better ;)


Seriously? I have my message banned just because i wrote on my info card to some girl Bibi this:

I read what Bibi writes about her and I was shocked!

*If you vote negative keep in mind negative will be done to you... Every gift from me is a wish for YOUR happiness*
So I take it that if I vote negative to you bad thinks will happen to me?
You're so, so narcissistic that even Hitler would put you in the spiked chair next to him and then slap you because you're more Nazi than he is...

Conclusions
So Bibi let's dissect what's written above... And why do I consider you a Nazi:
1)For the simple fact that you alone say, "if you vote negatively, bad things will be in."
2) when you say that any gift from you is a hope for the happiness of the person who votes you...
Here I come and ask: little girl do you think you're God?



:excl: Please read this well b4 u give me an answer. :excl: Thank you.
QueenCat
Junior Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 01 Mar 2020, 12:02
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 0 time

Re: What is Going On ?

Postby Wax Storm » 08 Mar 2020, 17:30

QueenCat wrote:
Wax Storm wrote:My dear, you're not the only one. But you're new and didn't experience all this enough to just not care about it anymore ;) I'm here since 2007, so I am able to figure out the trolls quite quick, also I know which players are drama queens, which are untrustworthy and which are serious by now. The more you play the more you'll get better at this. It was even worse a year or two ago but they finally did some changes to make it better ;)


Seriously? I have my message banned just because i wrote on my info card to some girl Bibi this:

I read what Bibi writes about her and I was shocked!

*If you vote negative keep in mind negative will be done to you... Every gift from me is a wish for YOUR happiness*
So I take it that if I vote negative to you bad thinks will happen to me?
You're so, so narcissistic that even Hitler would put you in the spiked chair next to him and then slap you because you're more Nazi than he is...

Conclusions
So Bibi let's dissect what's written above... And why do I consider you a Nazi:
1)For the simple fact that you alone say, "if you vote negatively, bad things will be in."
2) when you say that any gift from you is a hope for the happiness of the person who votes you...
Here I come and ask: little girl do you think you're God?



:excl: Please read this well b4 u give me an answer. :excl: Thank you.


I'm gonna start with some common sense stuff:
1. Malicious, mean, insulting communication of any type is strictly forbidden in the game! We do not tolerate nasty/harmful/harassing behavior! No matter if is directed to you or someone else/or in response to someone that "did it first"!! - be the better person!

2. Voting/asking for votes/describing voting actions are strictly prohibited - the word "vote" itself should not be used when regarding any of those actions as well! And you can get banned/punished for it.

Now, game mechanics:

A player can challenge another same player max 5 times in a day (by day you should count the server time day defined by 00:00:00 to 23:59:59 Bulgaria time zone - which is also that clock in the game). A player can definitely get you 10 times in a row only if they combine 2 server days together, for example if they start challenging you at 19:00 every hour on the hour, and keep going til after server reset to 5:00 am, then he hits the limit and will not be able to get you again until next day.

Game strategies:

There's too many for me to ramble about right now, but one main rule when you have a "farmer" (a player that farms you for money 5 times in a row at least, not an actual farmer that works the field) on your back: DON'T KEEP MONEY ON!! Spend your money right away, especially if you got challenged and lost a big lump and also know that the challenger will come back for more, spend your money!

Now about your "problem":

Why do you have to lower yourself to somebody else's level? Be BETTER! If they're mean and rude, also challenging you just to mess with you - don't be like them! Ignore or treat them with kindness. Show them you're better and they will follow and get better too. To be honest, I don't really understand what is your complaint about, is it "why did I got banned" or "why is the player challenging me so much" or "make that player stop"? Please use simple words for simple minds like me if you want solutions from us.
Wax Storm
id=116317
Image

For this post the author Wax Storm thanked: 4
dyiamond (18 Mar 2020, 06:59) • Red Queen (20 Mar 2020, 21:03) • Trinity Starling (08 Mar 2020, 18:38) • VictorsSecret (09 Mar 2020, 00:36)
Rating: 4.82%
 
User avatar
Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 1873
Joined: 01 Mar 2016, 09:35
Has thanked: 1353 times
Have thanks: 1719 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: What is Going On ?

Postby Bibi » 03 Jun 2020, 15:02

Wax Storm wrote:
QueenCat wrote:
Wax Storm wrote:My dear, you're not the only one. But you're new and didn't experience all this enough to just not care about it anymore ;) I'm here since 2007, so I am able to figure out the trolls quite quick, also I know which players are drama queens, which are untrustworthy and which are serious by now. The more you play the more you'll get better at this. It was even worse a year or two ago but they finally did some changes to make it better ;)


Seriously? I have my message banned just because i wrote on my info card to some girl Bibi this:

I read what Bibi writes about her and I was shocked!

*If you vote negative keep in mind negative will be done to you... Every gift from me is a wish for YOUR happiness*
So I take it that if I vote negative to you bad thinks will happen to me?
You're so, so narcissistic that even Hitler would put you in the spiked chair next to him and then slap you because you're more Nazi than he is...

Conclusions
So Bibi let's dissect what's written above... And why do I consider you a Nazi:
1)For the simple fact that you alone say, "if you vote negatively, bad things will be in."
2) when you say that any gift from you is a hope for the happiness of the person who votes you...
Here I come and ask: little girl do you think you're God?



:excl: Please read this well b4 u give me an answer. :excl: Thank you.


I'm gonna start with some common sense stuff:
1. Malicious, mean, insulting communication of any type is strictly forbidden in the game! We do not tolerate nasty/harmful/harassing behavior! No matter if is directed to you or someone else/or in response to someone that "did it first"!! - be the better person!

2. Voting/asking for votes/describing voting actions are strictly prohibited - the word "vote" itself should not be used when regarding any of those actions as well! And you can get banned/punished for it.

Now, game mechanics:

A player can challenge another same player max 5 times in a day (by day you should count the server time day defined by 00:00:00 to 23:59:59 Bulgaria time zone - which is also that clock in the game). A player can definitely get you 10 times in a row only if they combine 2 server days together, for example if they start challenging you at 19:00 every hour on the hour, and keep going til after server reset to 5:00 am, then he hits the limit and will not be able to get you again until next day.

Game strategies:

There's too many for me to ramble about right now, but one main rule when you have a "farmer" (a player that farms you for money 5 times in a row at least, not an actual farmer that works the field) on your back: DON'T KEEP MONEY ON!! Spend your money right away, especially if you got challenged and lost a big lump and also know that the challenger will come back for more, spend your money!

Now about your "problem":

Why do you have to lower yourself to somebody else's level? Be BETTER! If they're mean and rude, also challenging you just to mess with you - don't be like them! Ignore or treat them with kindness. Show them you're better and they will follow and get better too. To be honest, I don't really understand what is your complaint about, is it "why did I got banned" or "why is the player challenging me so much" or "make that player stop"? Please use simple words for simple minds like me if you want solutions from us.






The only thing what I did is challenging her 5 times a day. Lady popular gave me the chance to challenge someone 5 times. So I don't see a problem after all.

For this post the author Bibi was thanked by:
Jay779 (03 Jun 2020, 16:32)
Rating: 1.2%
 
Bibi
Junior Member
 
Posts: 2
Joined: 23 Jan 2020, 23:41
Has thanked: 0 time
Have thanks: 1 time

Previous

Return to Gossip and Criticism

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests