Trinity Starling -- Diary of Randomness

Re: Trinity Starling -- Diary of Randomness

Postby Trinity Starling » 21 Apr 2019, 23:18

Image

Happy Easter, everyone!
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311


Image
User avatar
Trinity Starling
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 441
Joined: 22 Jun 2018, 22:42
Location: Earth. Several billion years from the beginning.
Has thanked: 591 times
Have thanks: 701 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Trinity Starling -- Diary of Randomness

Postby Trinity Starling » 23 Apr 2019, 01:12

Image

Let's make sure that the planet we call home flourishes in the coming years. A few simple things you can do to help the environment include:

- picking up litter
- recycling plastic, glass, paper, and composting food scraps
- reducing waste by using recycled containers, bags, etc.
- advocating for environmentalism and conscious consumerism

Happy Earth Day 2019!
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311


Image

For this post the author Trinity Starling thanked: 2
Angel IzWicked (15 May 2019, 00:44) • Cammy (06 May 2019, 06:09)
Rating: 2.41%
 
User avatar
Trinity Starling
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 441
Joined: 22 Jun 2018, 22:42
Location: Earth. Several billion years from the beginning.
Has thanked: 591 times
Have thanks: 701 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Trinity Starling -- Diary of Randomness

Postby Trinity Starling » 30 Apr 2019, 15:13

Help for Teleport Events (based on what I've learned):

- Use a piece of paper to keep track of which squares you've opened already. Simply draw a grid of 10 x 10 squares and cross off all of the squares you've already clicked on, whether or not they have an item behind them. If a square is marked with an "X" on the game board, then cross off the surrounding eight squares on your piece of paper too.

- Squares marked with a check mark mean you've already won the item underneath, while those marked with an "X" mean there's nothing in the surrounding eight squares. Gray squares means there's nothing in that particular square, though you should check if there's something in the surrounding squares.

- One teleport event lasts two weeks; if you don't spend any diamonds opening extra squares and you use every square you can (one per 40 minutes with each game lasting eight hours), you could get all of the rewards in one board within a bit more than one week. Before you start the game, check on any LP websites to see the items on all of the boards so that you known what you're getting in return for all those clicks and taps.

- When you're first starting a board, click on the four corners of the board to check for any items. Move in rows so that it'll be easier to keep track of which squares you've opened and which you haven't. Keep in mind that if you've already collected an item from a square, you won't find another one there.

- Updated guides, such as the LP Teleport Help Facebook Group, may help. If they don't, this may be because different versions of the game have different board configurations. Try to take to your own devices and collect all the items you can.

Good luck! :D
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311


Image

For this post the author Trinity Starling thanked: 3
Angel IzWicked (15 May 2019, 00:44) • Cammy (06 May 2019, 06:08) • Gaia (06 May 2019, 05:00)
Rating: 3.61%
 
User avatar
Trinity Starling
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 441
Joined: 22 Jun 2018, 22:42
Location: Earth. Several billion years from the beginning.
Has thanked: 591 times
Have thanks: 701 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Trinity Starling -- Diary of Randomness

Postby Cammy » 06 May 2019, 06:11

Trinity Starling wrote:Image

Let's make sure that the planet we call home flourishes in the coming years. A few simple things you can do to help the environment include:

- picking up litter
- recycling plastic, glass, paper, and composting food scraps
- reducing waste by using recycled containers, bags, etc.
- advocating for environmentalism and conscious consumerism

Happy Earth Day 2019!


My class made solar ovens on earth day, it was really fun and it made good s’mores, can’t wait till summer because I want to try and make one and take it with me outside and see if I can cook something with out having to use my oven.
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Image

For this post the author Cammy was thanked by:
Trinity Starling (08 May 2019, 04:05)
Rating: 1.2%
 
User avatar
Cammy
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 387
Joined: 27 Dec 2018, 19:54
Has thanked: 173 times
Have thanks: 194 times

Re: Trinity Starling -- Diary of Randomness

Postby Trinity Starling » 08 May 2019, 04:06

Cammy wrote:
Trinity Starling wrote:Image

Let's make sure that the planet we call home flourishes in the coming years. A few simple things you can do to help the environment include:

- picking up litter
- recycling plastic, glass, paper, and composting food scraps
- reducing waste by using recycled containers, bags, etc.
- advocating for environmentalism and conscious consumerism

Happy Earth Day 2019!


My class made solar ovens on earth day, it was really fun and it made good s’mores, can’t wait till summer because I want to try and make one and take it with me outside and see if I can cook something with out having to use my oven.


Cool! I remember that, in my math class, we made parabolic solar cookers that we cooked hot dogs with. :D
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311


Image

For this post the author Trinity Starling was thanked by:
Cammy (08 May 2019, 07:30)
Rating: 1.2%
 
User avatar
Trinity Starling
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 441
Joined: 22 Jun 2018, 22:42
Location: Earth. Several billion years from the beginning.
Has thanked: 591 times
Have thanks: 701 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Trinity Starling -- Diary of Randomness

Postby Trinity Starling » 14 May 2019, 17:30

Hi everyone! Lately I've been feeling a bit under the weather because I caught a cold. :wacko: I hope I get better soon because I need to go to school but, for now, I just need to rest in bed and drink tea.

Image

Hopefully your day is going better than mine!
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311


Image
User avatar
Trinity Starling
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 441
Joined: 22 Jun 2018, 22:42
Location: Earth. Several billion years from the beginning.
Has thanked: 591 times
Have thanks: 701 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Trinity Starling -- Diary of Randomness

Postby Cammy » 15 May 2019, 08:23

I hope you get better, something that helps me is a steam bath. It’s basically we’re you sit in the bathroom with your shower on the hottest setting and steams up the bathroom and help you to Get the snot out, if you don’t want to waste water you could but it as high as your comfortable with and take a shower while letting the bath steam up than sit there once your done untill it cools down, it really helps and I hope you feel better.
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Image

For this post the author Cammy was thanked by:
Trinity Starling (16 May 2019, 13:03)
Rating: 1.2%
 
User avatar
Cammy
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 387
Joined: 27 Dec 2018, 19:54
Has thanked: 173 times
Have thanks: 194 times

Re: Trinity Starling -- Diary of Randomness

Postby Trinity Starling » 16 May 2019, 05:06

Cammy wrote:I hope you get better, something that helps me is a steam bath. It’s basically we’re you sit in the bathroom with your shower on the hottest setting and steams up the bathroom and help you to Get the snot out, if you don’t want to waste water you could but it as high as your comfortable with and take a shower while letting the bath steam up than sit there once your done untill it cools down, it really helps and I hope you feel better.


Thanks for the advice, Cammy! I might try it soon; I've found that keeping a humidifier or some other form of moisture in my room helps with a stuffy nose, as do hot showers. ^_^
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311


Image
User avatar
Trinity Starling
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 441
Joined: 22 Jun 2018, 22:42
Location: Earth. Several billion years from the beginning.
Has thanked: 591 times
Have thanks: 701 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Trinity Starling -- Diary of Randomness

Postby Trinity Starling » 24 May 2019, 02:57

Image

Be a Potato -- humble, versatile, and down to your roots.
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311


Image

For this post the author Trinity Starling was thanked by:
Amethist (24 May 2019, 05:17)
Rating: 1.2%
 
User avatar
Trinity Starling
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 441
Joined: 22 Jun 2018, 22:42
Location: Earth. Several billion years from the beginning.
Has thanked: 591 times
Have thanks: 701 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Trinity Starling -- Diary of Randomness

Postby Trinity Starling » 27 May 2019, 22:30

Image

Happy Memorial Day 2019. Thanks to all our fallen service members for protecting the fundamental principals that the U.S.A was founded on.
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311


Image
User avatar
Trinity Starling
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 441
Joined: 22 Jun 2018, 22:42
Location: Earth. Several billion years from the beginning.
Has thanked: 591 times
Have thanks: 701 times
National Flag:
United States

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Diaries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests