Criterias for participation in club challenges

Do you want to advertise your club, look for members and participate in monthly challenges that bring prizes for the club vault? Join this subforum!

Re: Criterias for participation in club challenges

Postby Gaia » 25 Mar 2019, 17:30

Got it, thank you so much! :D
Lady name: Gaia.
ID: 1663132
Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1121 times

Re: Criterias for participation in club challenges - WORLD♥H

Postby Shamana » 27 Mar 2019, 14:46

Hi, I'm new to the forum. My lady is Shamana and I am the president of the club WORLD♥HEARTS.
Vice-president are: MAHII, SEMRA, JULIANE MARTINS, IRENA IRA, LORECIENTA, BIRBIE, 24ELLE, JANNEFER, GABYLIZ, ZOENOIRESASHA, HIS SALLY, VLADISA, SOFIP, BADGALRIRI, JAYJAY345, ARSENIYA, ALYCE27, SELENA.
WE ARE 38 MEMBERS BUT LOOKING FOR LADY/MISTER
LEVEL CLUB: 162
TROPHIES: 4

WE PARTICIPATED IN THE CLUB CHALLENGE SPRING FESTIVAL

Shamana

Have thanks: 3 times

Re: Criterias for participation in club challenges

Postby nefeliethan » 06 Sep 2020, 14:43

Tiny Tina wrote:Hello,

The more information you have about your club, the more people will take interest in it. After a research we found out about 70% of the questioned players join clubs for the trophies, so if you have those on here, they could attract new potential members.

Updating the president and VP names, makes it easier for new people to find your club and ask to join. President and VP are supposed to be active and people tend to send their questions about the clubs to them, not то members.

Updating your club thread is a responsibility, but it's a good advertisement for your club.

This is a comforting topic for us non diamond donating members. As well as this will help with our popularity among players and a much more better images of our clubs.
nefeliethan
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 978 times
National Flag:
India

Previous

Return to Clubs