What is Going On ?

You like one of the ladies or you think the clothes of another one don't match? Here is the place to gossip.

What is Going On ?

Postby Emillizah » 23 Mar 2019, 01:21

So I'm pretty new to this game I just started a couple of months ago and I made a club ! Just to make some friends on here and see who I get along with and just have a good time playing a silly girl game. Thought it would be really fun. It was for about two days then I had the craziest things happen to me! I've dealt with so many trolls on this game its really just silly beyond belief! This is insane its a little phone and pc game why is there so many trolls? I have had a club for Three months! I have a girl get in my club she tries to tell me that its Fraud (not sure how that's possible) and That my rules suck .. I don't even require you to donate but 500 a week I see clubs ask way more for just an entry fee in a club is it that this person just being a troll or someone really out there saying such things about a brand new girl to this game ? its just kinda funny how the community works on this game and what I have experienced. So far as a player and club owner what is going on here or am I the only one that feels there are some things missing like a block option or even things that would protect you from stalkers or TROLLS Cuz they seem to run wild on this game even reporting hasn't seemed to work for me cuz there's always a new one every day it seems like .. I feel like I'm crazy ! Because I Truely love and enjoy the game but I am an older woman who has very little time or Thought for Lazy griefers... I'm so frustrated with this but dont wanna qite the game i just want to know if im not alone in this?
With Much Love Em~
Emillizah

Have thanks: 8 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: What is Going On ?

Postby Wax Storm » 23 Mar 2019, 17:22

My dear, you're not the only one. But you're new and didn't experience all this enough to just not care about it anymore ;) I'm here since 2007, so I am able to figure out the trolls quite quick, also I know which players are drama queens, which are untrustworthy and which are serious by now. The more you play the more you'll get better at this. It was even worse a year or two ago but they finally did some changes to make it better ;)
Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm thanked: 2
Red Queen (25 Mar 2019, 12:08) • Sarah Eilonwy (14 May 2019, 06:15)
Rating: 2.41%

Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1286 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Emillizah » 23 Mar 2019, 22:22

But Wax storm its still an issue why is it not getting taken care of and why isn't the developers doing more to make this unpleasant experience not happen a few simple changes like adding block option and a very few simple security issues. This is such a terrible thing it's not fair to have to put up with it! You must have a very good judgment of people if you can do so I find it hard people will be nice to you to get in your club then start drama within?! What is your spouse to do when someone saying such offensive things you can only mute then they come around and give you negatives in your profile categories like really revenge voting is A THING! Reporting does nothing cuz they are back again the next week downvoting you again! This needs to be addressed and whenever I do a feedback forum all I get is smart joke replies and or just nothing a robot response ...
With Much Love Em~
Emillizah

National Flag:
United States

Postby VictorsSecret » 23 Mar 2019, 23:23

From the sound of things, you have limited experience in the virtual world. Yes, there may be sites with more safeguards than Lady Popular has, but trolls and haters always find ways to get around them.
Guess I've been lucky. Been on LP a year or two, and never have encountered these problems. Yes, I've been down-voted by someone I won money from, but that was their way of expressing displeasure. Do I get upset by it? No. It's just a game.
Now I'm not a member of one of the top clubs like Wax Storm is, nor do I have as many years experience on LP, but as a VP of our club, any insubordination would result in immediate ouster of that member. If they were to retaliate by sending nasty messages or down-voting...who cares? Let them waste their time on such petty endeavors.
My honest opinion of the situation is that you may not have what it takes to be a club president. You want the good parts, but don't want to deal with the bad. Find an existing club that interests you and join it. There can be just as much enjoyment in helping a club to prosper, as there is in building your own club. Plus it wouldn't be your job to deal with the drama.

For this post the author VictorsSecret was thanked by:
Red Queen (25 Mar 2019, 12:11)
Rating: 1.2%

VictorsSecret

Have thanks: 77 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Emillizah » 24 Mar 2019, 19:48

Still, do not agree there is no need to deal with it and no I'm sorry to tell you but no one can get past a block only way to do so on this game would be to make another account and that's completely against the rules. So once again I ask why aren't these things getting fixed yes I have dealt with too many trolls and yes you wouldn't be harassed or even bugged cuz your not a leader but a vice in a club hence experienced players. I'm asking about this and getting some words from others to find a way to solve it but obviously, This was pretty much a joke to even Think of. I find it kinda funny how this game works its gotta be by another country cuz swear people in the states(USA) take the extra steps to make people feel safe on a video game. LOT more serious. I believe it would chase people away that otherwise don't like dealing with such issues like TROLLS or Greffiers. I have been on the internet for over 20 years and yes I have dealt with such things but dealing with them every day is another thing. This game needs some work as I said. I'm over the drama and the chicks that take there a time or men take their time to make you feel like shit such a welcoming environment.
(NOT REALLY) I was bullied in high school That was enough for me and for it to just be all over this game makes me very sad.
Ill keep being a club owner tell I just can't deal with it anymore and quit. This game is pretty messed up community wise. Any grown adult would not deal with the petty crap that happens in this game just my opinion.
With Much Love Em~

For this post the author Emillizah was thanked by:
mister_M (28 Apr 2019, 18:44)

Emillizah

National Flag:
United States

Postby Wax Storm » 25 Mar 2019, 02:47

Emillizah wrote:Still, do not agree there is no need to deal with it and no I'm sorry to tell you but no one can get past a block only way to do so on this game would be to make another account and that's completely against the rules. So once again I ask why aren't these things getting fixed yes I have dealt with too many trolls and yes you wouldn't be harassed or even bugged cuz your not a leader but a vice in a club hence experienced players. I'm asking about this and getting some words from others to find a way to solve it but obviously, This was pretty much a joke to even Think of. I find it kinda funny how this game works its gotta be by another country cuz swear people in the states(USA) take the extra steps to make people feel safe on a video game. LOT more serious. I believe it would chase people away that otherwise don't like dealing with such issues like TROLLS or Greffiers. I have been on the internet for over 20 years and yes I have dealt with such things but dealing with them every day is another thing. This game needs some work as I said. I'm over the drama and the chicks that take there a time or men take their time to make you feel like shit such a welcoming environment.
(NOT REALLY) I was bullied in high school That was enough for me and for it to just be all over this game makes me very sad.
Ill keep being a club owner tell I just can't deal with it anymore and quit. This game is pretty messed up community wise. Any grown adult would not deal with the petty crap that happens in this game just my opinion.

I feel super offended right now.

1. I'm a grown adult and put up with lots of people's crap daily, especially in game, but believe me people are same in real life too.

2. This game has been around for more than 12 years ;) (1st was LP classic where user interaction was way less than it is right now. 2nd was this version LP Fashion Arena in 2012, which has been improved since as well) And I have played it since it was launched yes.

3. LP is a Bulgarian based server not US, and I'm pretty happy is european and not american to be honest ;) (I live in US btw, so no need to throw shit at me for being biased, european are way more advanced in tech and legislation to be honest)

4. I have been cussed, cursed, down voted, targeted by a full club with the intention of intimidating me, flooded with spam, spread rumors etc in this game more than you'd imagine and look at me standing here still, playing with no care about those kind of people ;) Still proudly defending and condemning (depending on situation) the game itself and the developers.

5. I'm not the only "grown adult"( it's in quotes because adult means grown person and by saying "grown grown person" is a redundancy) around. I can give you so many other old aged players that I know and also play for a very long time (and the age ranges from 25 to 57 my dear ;) with guys included, not just ladies)

6. This is not a video game, this is an online game, where you as a person in real life don't really matter. Is your own problem how serious you actually take this game ;) (which is just a game)

7. As I previously stated in another post of yours, indeed there is no "Block" button but we don't need it! We have "Ignore" button (or "Add to ignore list"). Which does almost the same thing. If you ignore a lady in game through that button the ignored ones will not be able to send you pms nor comment on your profile.

8. You know how you pretend you might be bullied or annoyed by trolls and mean people? Well guess what you are? You are one of them from my point of view. All the complaining on this forum and ingame, all the caps locked words you used, all the "!" you used, all the names called above and in other posts of yours, all this "little details" in this case make you the same type of "troll/bully" that you complain about and accuse others of.

Also, I think I missed answering one of your questions but now I can't find it anymore. I will address it in this post though. I believe you asked something like "how do you thank other people for their posts?". You don't thank them. You like their post and there's an automatic process that will send them a pm saying "Thanks for your post" that is a clickable link so you'd know which post is about. Here's an image of the button:

P.S. I forgot to mention that beside the fact that I am a grown woman that is also a club president in LP. So your petty insult towards Victor that he's "just a vicepresident not a leader" is uncalled for and adds to my earlier argument of you being a troll/bully yourself; and I read what you said to Victor as "you're not worthy to talk to so don't get involved. I want to talk only with experienced players" <-> So here I am, an experienced player and a leader ;)
Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm thanked: 2
Red Queen (25 Mar 2019, 12:10) • womaninwhite (26 Mar 2019, 21:51)

Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1286 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Gaia » 25 Mar 2019, 08:17

Hello.

I am a game guide and club President. I’ve been playing for years (Portuguese, Spanish, and International versions) and there is so much I still have to learn. Just because your first impression of the game wasn’t very pleasant, it doesn’t mean that’s all there is to it. Give the game some more time and eventually you will find out its good side as well. Personally, I have encountered many great people in this game, very kind, mature, and friendly. On the other hand, I’ve also seen people misbehave and have a similar attitude to what you described these trolls. Thing is, not everybody is like that, you just have to find the right people. As a club president I don’t get a lot of negative votes, and when I do it’s probably from people I battled at the arena. If someone downvotes me I like to think it’s because they are jealous, it just reminds me that there are people out there who care enough to spend their dollars on me just cause I am better than them, what a special feeling :P . Anyways, there are many players who are constantly reporting these “trolling” issues to the feedback team. We work hard to stop such things from happening. The forum mods/admins have to delete a bunch of spam messages like every day, and trust me I’ve seen it and it’s a lot! I also receive countless messages of players wanting to report people creating disturbances, and I myself am constantly sharing suggestions with the game staff on ways to improve the game. So, there are people that actually care for the players wellbeing and providing a proper environment for this community, but nothing is perfect and every system has its own flaws. We are trying our best here, it’s upsetting to hear from someone that all there is to this game is problems, because people work hard to stop this and you can’t just disregard their efforts. As Waxi said, there is the “ignore” option. If you ignore a player they cant communicate with you. Also you can mute them from your chat messages. If people are down voting you so badly, try to visit other people’s pages and they will help get your votes up. These down voters are usually people you challenge in the arena or members from a club you recently challenged. My advice to you is this, don’t stress too much about the trolls because it happens to everybody, you are not the only one. The best we can do is just ignore those people because if you get uspset you are doing exactly what they wanted you to do. I hope you give the game a chance and have some fun with it, there are some great people out there.
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image

ID: 1663132

For this post the author Gaia thanked: 2
Red Queen (25 Mar 2019, 12:12) • womaninwhite (26 Mar 2019, 21:53)

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1080 times

Postby Emillizah » 25 Mar 2019, 16:02

Gaia wrote:Hello.

I am a game guide and club President. I’ve been playing for years (Portuguese, Spanish, and International versions) and there is so much I still have to learn. Just because your first impression of the game wasn’t very pleasant, it doesn’t mean that’s all there is to it. Give the game some more time and eventually, you will find out its good side as well. Personally, I have encountered many great people in this game, very kind, mature, and friendly. On the other hand, I’ve also seen people misbehave and have a similar attitude to what you described these trolls. Thing is, not everybody is like that, you just have to find the right people. As a club president I don’t get a lot of negative votes, and when I do it’s probably from people I battled at the arena. If someone downvotes me I like to think it’s because they are jealous, it just reminds me that there are people out there who care enough to spend their dollars on me just cause I am better than them, what a special feeling :P. Anyways, there are many players who are constantly reporting these “trolling” issues to the feedback team. We work hard to stop such things from happening. The forum mods/admins have to delete a bunch of spam messages like every day, and trust me I’ve seen it and it’s a lot! I also receive countless messages of players wanting to report people creating disturbances, and I myself am constantly sharing suggestions with the game staff on ways to improve the game. So, there are people that actually care for the players wellbeing and providing a proper environment for this community, but nothing is perfect and every system has its own flaws. We are trying our best here, it’s upsetting to hear from someone that all there is to this game is problems, because people work hard to stop this and you can’t just disregard their efforts. As Waxi said, there is the “ignore” option. If you ignore a player they cant communicate with you. Also you can mute them from your chat messages. If people are down voting you so badly, try to visit other people’s pages and they will help get your votes up. These down voters are usually people you challenge in the arena or members from a club you recently challenged. My advice to you is this, don’t stress too much about the trolls because it happens to everybody, you are not the only one. The best we can do is just ignore those people because if you get uspset you are doing exactly what they wanted you to do. I hope you give the game a chance and have some fun with it, there are some great people out there.

Thank you so much for this <3 I really appreciate you taking the time to be kind and very nice to me about the prob im having :) i dont feel the game is crap by any means it just needs a little work i think as a more then 3 year internt gamer i think it could just use a bit more improvement as of the reporting system and think to add all around block option would not only help people but help the report people that have to deal with it as well iv sent in maby suggestions as well and they pretty much have all got shot down or iv got some sort of nasty reply back on my feedback so at this point im giving up Thank you thow so much for your kindness ! I really can not thank you enough i love the guides in this game they are so nice to bad more people arnt like you :wub: :wub:
Last edited by Emillizah on 25 Mar 2019, 16:24, edited 1 time in total.
With Much Love Em~

For this post the author Emillizah was thanked by:
Gaia (25 Mar 2019, 17:20)

Emillizah

National Flag:
United States

Postby Emillizah » 25 Mar 2019, 16:03

Wax Storm wrote:
Emillizah wrote:Still, do not agree there is no need to deal with it and no I'm sorry to tell you but no one can get past a block only way to do so on this game would be to make another account and that's completely against the rules. So once again I ask why aren't these things getting fixed yes I have dealt with too many trolls and yes you wouldn't be harassed or even bugged cuz your not a leader but a vice in a club hence experienced players. I'm asking about this and getting some words from others to find a way to solve it but obviously, This was pretty much a joke to even Think of. I find it kinda funny how this game works its gotta be by another country cuz swear people in the states(USA) take the extra steps to make people feel safe on a video game. LOT more serious. I believe it would chase people away that otherwise don't like dealing with such issues like TROLLS or Greffiers. I have been on the internet for over 20 years and yes I have dealt with such things but dealing with them every day is another thing. This game needs some work as I said. I'm over the drama and the chicks that take there a time or men take their time to make you feel like shit such a welcoming environment.

I feel super offended right now.

1. I'm a grown adult and put up with lots of people's crap daily, especially in game, but believe me people are same in real life too.

2. This game has been around for more than 12 years ;) (1st was LP classic where user interaction was way less than it is right now. 2nd was this version LP Fashion Arena in 2012, which has been improved since as well) And I have played it since it was launched yes.

3. LP is a Bulgarian based server not US, and I'm pretty happy is european and not american to be honest ;) (I live in US btw, so no need to throw shit at me for being biased, european are way more advanced in tech and legislation to be honest)

4. I have been cussed, cursed, down voted, targeted by a full club with the intention of intimidating me, flooded with spam, spread rumors etc in this game more than you'd imagine and look at me standing here still, playing with no care about those kind of people ;) Still proudly defending and condemning (depending on situation) the game itself and the developers.

5. I'm not the only "grown adult"( it's in quotes because adult means grown person and by saying "grown grown person" is a redundancy) around. I can give you so many other old aged players that I know and also play for a very long time (and the age ranges from 25 to 57 my dear ;) with guys included, not just ladies)

6. This is not a video game, this is an online game, where you as a person in real life don't really matter. Is your own problem how serious you actually take this game ;) (which is just a game)

7. As I previously stated in another post of yours, indeed there is no "Block" button but we don't need it! We have "Ignore" button (or "Add to ignore list"). Which does almost the same thing. If you ignore a lady in game through that button the ignored ones will not be able to send you pms nor comment on your profile.

8. You know how you pretend you might be bullied or annoyed by trolls and mean people? Well guess what you are? You are one of them from my point of view. All the complaining on this forum and ingame, all the caps locked words you used, all the "!" you used, all the names called above and in other posts of yours, all this "little details" in this case make you the same type of "troll/bully" that you complain about and accuse others of.

Also, I think I missed answering one of your questions but now I can't find it anymore. I will address it in this post though. I believe you asked something like "how do you thank other people for their posts?". You don't thank them. You like their post and there's an automatic process that will send them a pm saying "Thanks for your post" that is a clickable link so you'd know which post is about. Here's an image of the button:

P.S. I forgot to mention that beside the fact that I am a grown woman that is also a club president in LP. So your petty insult towards Victor that he's "just a vicepresident not a leader" is uncalled for and adds to my earlier argument of you being a troll/bully yourself; and I read what you said to Victor as "you're not worthy to talk to so don't get involved. I want to talk only with experienced players" <-> So here I am, an experienced player and a leader ;)

This WHOLE thing offened me ! REal nice job on the re use of my words and i wasnt trying to offened but it was true she said she had no ideal what its like she is not a leader but a vice and vices dont have to deal with half the crap a leader does im pretty postive that hole spuew was flipped around on me but its cool you have a nice one strom.( This hole post is pretty biased Sooo ;)) I thought you would understand where im coming from and all my frustrasion comes from people like you trying to make some sort of point i was point out what she ahd already said but like i said its cool you have a good day! Vic words
( Guess I've been lucky. Been on LP a year or two, and never have encountered these problems. Yes, I've been down-voted by someone I won money from, but that was their way of expressing displeasure. Do I get upset by it? No. It's just a game.) This may be a game but people literally kill themselves over stupid CRAP like this its just a concer for me honestly but hey i v said my peace This will be the last ! I know i have had a friend do so from stupid online bullying. So also again it may be a game but there could be possible dangers and threats as to the fact that it may be just a game but the way people get treated is not right and could have a more wores outcome then you think... I rather take my thoughts to someone who is not trying to make me look like a bully of witch im trying to prevent . No thank you
With Much Love Em~
Emillizah

National Flag:
United States

Postby Trinity Starling » 25 Mar 2019, 16:37

Hi,

Currently, there are lots of ways, as Waxi and Gaia have said, to deal with trolls/bullies.

Believe me, you're not the only one who has had to deal with mean people, both online and off. I know how it feels to have people turn against you in an instant, so trust me when I say that these people are not worth your time, nor are they worth the emotional energy worrying about them. I've had people in real life spread rumors about me, talk about me behind their backs, and all sorts of negativity. I've had people online make fun of me, swear at me, and, again, all sorts of negativity. You know what I did with all that negative energy? Channeled it into positive energy by making sure to never do the same things and by forgiving them.

Trolls are likely just bored people sitting in front of a computer looking to provoke a reaction out of someone.

If someone makes you feel bad, report them for abuse and ignore them! That's really all you can do, sometimes. Dwelling on past issues will only exacerbate the problem, which is exactly because your rebuke of Waxi's mature, well-thought-out response, which was not inflammatory in any way, is (to use her words) petty and uncalled for. Of course the post is going to biased: Waxi used her experience to show that you're not the only one who has had to deal with this before. I'm so sorry that your own experiences with bullying have led to such dire consequences, so it might seem like you can't let go of them so easily, but the world will deal with bullies in their own respect. You're not alone on this issue: We ALL want to feel safe online and we all want to stop bullying; taking offense to someone merely telling you that you're wrong is not the way to do so.

Trolls and bullies are absolutely not worth your time and so it's best to forgive and forget when it comes to bullying for your own sake.
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

For this post the author Trinity Starling thanked: 2
Gaia (25 Mar 2019, 17:28) • Wax Storm (25 Mar 2019, 17:03)

Trinity Starling

Have thanks: 777 times
National Flag:
United States

Next

Return to Gossip and Criticism