Rating: 1.2%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1078 times

Re: Cammy diary of wonder :D

Postby Cammy » 03 Mar 2019, 06:38

Why thank you gaia.

There’s been a lot of drama on the game. Someone even tried to report me for no reason. It was definitely werid. Anyways i’ve made a lot of friends this week. Even made a contest thing for my room (it’s kinda like fame’s but more in a total drama with fashion challenges and not one the could kill you.). I’m also going on a crazy binge. But with theories on the show. Its star vs the forces of evil. Witch is why i went with the star vs the forces of evil pictures just to prove how obsessed i am with that show. I have seen every episode from season one to season three And i am so excited for season four but also sad that it’s the last season. But everything has to have an end.

I’m also a starco fan so yeah.
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

For this post the author Cammy was thanked by:
Gaia (12 Apr 2019, 23:17)

Cammy

Have thanks: 172 times

Postby Cammy » 16 Mar 2019, 17:06

I’m sorry o forgot to post last week and this week. So what were going to do is to cursed images of the week. Then a werid dream i I strangely vividly remember

The cursed image from last week is: baby shark toilet do do do do do baby baby shark toilet do do do do do

The cursed image for this week is:ok men we have the reeses puffs lets start the ritual(starts sing in a low pitch ah)

I told you i was going to tell you about my dream i can vividly remember. It all started when i was watching T.V at my grandmas house. Then the ice cream trucks go into our BACKYARD and kids start running into our backyard to get ice cream. I went to my grandmas room because it had the only window that wasn’t covered by a bunch of stuff looking out into the backyard. My mom comes back from the store (she went to the store before the dream even started) i grabed the computer and then say “its to cold for ice cream” once my mom walks by. She noods here head and goes to the bathroom with is right across the hall. Then once it leaves i find my self with some money (don’t know how i got it)yelling for the icecream truck to get back with some friends. Then I remember something that actually happened when i was in the 3rd grade when we were doing the same thing but with the person who watching me son yelling for an ice cream truck. But he wanted a soft serve ice cream truck (the last part was part of a dream. He did not actually want a soft serve ice cream truck) then i went back to present time. The ice cream truck came back. But we didn’t get any icecream. We got these really weird paper things that you eat and have no flavor. Then we got in a wried state. There was a random car there i got in the car put the paper stuff in a pocket on the outside of the car (I don’t think thats even a thing) then started yelling that my friend who ate almost all his paper things that he was going to ruin our paper thing. So everyone got into the car (except my friend that was supposedly going to ruin our paper things) and then i started driving the car. My friend that was going to ruin our paper things was on top of the car. Just too let you know this time line was when i was 12. So you see a bunch of 12 year olds driving a car with one on the top. Then the grown ups come outside (my mom and grandma) see the ice cream truck and start Interrogating the ice cream man. He explaines the paper stuff. Then my grandma gets on the ice cream truck and starts peddling because it had a moving van thing with fans ice icecream and food in it and had a bike in front of it. Then i know i’m in a dream and think. Oh crap. I’m going to get in trouble. So i make it so i’m still in the back yard. Then we grab a wagon me and two other friends get in the wagon and one pulls us. Then we our on the road again. My friend was a horrible driver and crashed us. The three of us flung out i start screaming because I almost got ran over. But the car went through me and nothing happened. Then we were in the backyard apparently we were just imagining all that and we crashed in a tree. Then I say “woah that’s weird we were imagining the same thing at the same time” then we kept imagining that we were in a car playing around. Then i woke up
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Postby Cammy » 17 Mar 2019, 21:07

Oh look. Hello. How are you. Hows your day. Answer me please.

There’s been something bugging me. There’s these people that are posting bad things. And i mean bad things. I’m not going to say what it is because i one don’t want to and 2 I don’t want this to get deleted. Anyways something that could help is they block anything that is bad. Like bad words. Bad topics. (I really hope you understand what i mean by bad topics because I probably look really dumb right now) this would really help the problem. I get it if it takes a lot of time to do it. You can’t start an update then finish it over night. But I would like to know if someone takes this suggestion and starts working on it. Thanks
~cammy
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Postby Trinity Starling » 17 Mar 2019, 23:19

Cammy wrote:Oh look. Hello. How are you. Hows your day. Answer me please.

There’s been something bugging me. There’s these people that are posting bad things. And i mean bad things. I’m not going to say what it is because i one don’t want to and 2 I don’t want this to get deleted. Anyways something that could help is they block anything that is bad. Like bad words. Bad topics. (I really hope you understand what i mean by bad topics because I probably look really dumb right now) this would really help the problem. I get it if it takes a lot of time to do it. You can’t start an update then finish it over night. But I would like to know if someone takes this suggestion and starts working on it. Thanks
~cammy

Agreed. I logged onto the forum just this morning and saw that almost every topic was bombarded by ~bad~ and inappropriate topics, but I think I read somewhere that the moderators are working on deleting such posts. We can only hope that there'll be less of them.
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

For this post the author Trinity Starling was thanked by:
Cammy (13 Apr 2019, 20:13)

Trinity Starling

Have thanks: 501 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Cammy » 11 Apr 2019, 06:24

*clears throat*
Beep beep I'm a sheep I said beep beep I'm a sheep
Yeah now some of you might be wondering
How exactly does one beep beep like sheep?
Take it away, Gabe!
Step one: throw your hands up and point them to the floor
Step two: here's what to do Now get down on all fours
Step three: just bounce around It's easy follow me
Step four: go crazy now and beep beep like a sheep
Beep beep I said beep beep
You've got to, you've got to
Beep beep I'm a sheep
I said beep beep I'm a sheep
Beep beep I'm a sheep
Beep beep like a sheep
Yeah so you know how to beep beep like a sheep I see
But is that all you can do?
No, no, no, no
Step one: throw your hands up and point them to the sky
Step two: drop to the floor and move from side to side
Step three: just bounce around Come on I'll show you how
Step four: go crazy now and Meow meow like a cow
Meow meow, I'm a cow I said meow meow I'm a cow
Beep beep I'm a sheep I said beep beep like a sheep
Beep beep

(Beep beep i’m A sheep by Todd Bryanton)

On Friday (hopefully) you will get the 2 weeks of cursed images that I missed and i little thing on April fools day. Just to let everyone know the thing on April fools day was supposed be to come on that date. But I got caught up in school and other things so you will be getting on Friday (or Saturday) was supposed to come.
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

For this post the author Cammy thanked: 2
Gaia (12 Apr 2019, 23:18) • Trinity Starling (12 Apr 2019, 06:26)
Rating: 2.41%

Cammy

Postby Cammy » 13 Apr 2019, 20:33

Yo what up. Sorry that I haven’t posted on this in a while but I am giving you everything i was gonna do witch includes 4 cursed images. Wow I need to stop procrastinating.

First image is: you got any threes?

Second image is: wendys are you ok?

Third image is: go away evil dogger

Last cursed image is: Kermit you got denchers!?

Ok so i promised a thing about April fools day. This part was supposed to be posted 13 days ago on April first but anyways here it is ( a few minutes later of browsing) ok so i’m Gonna give you the website link. Yes i’m Lazy. But here ya go no it’s not Wikipedia so yeah.
https://www.history.com/topics/holidays/april-fools-day

I hope you enjoy this insainly lazy and lack of effort post. Have a great day?
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

For this post the author Cammy thanked: 2
Gaia (14 Apr 2019, 23:51) • Trinity Starling (25 Apr 2019, 23:12)
Rating: 2.41%

Cammy

Postby Trinity Starling » 14 Apr 2019, 02:23

Cammy wrote:Yo what up. Sorry that I haven’t posted on this in a while but I am giving you everything i was gonna do witch includes 4 cursed images. Wow I need to stop procrastinating.

First image is: you got any threes?

Second image is: wendys are you ok?

Third image is: go away evil dogger

Last cursed image is: Kermit you got denchers!?

Ok so i promised a thing about April fools day. This part was supposed to be posted 13 days ago on April first but anyways here it is ( a few minutes later of browsing) ok so i’m Gonna give you the website link. Yes i’m Lazy. But here ya go no it’s not Wikipedia so yeah.
https://www.history.com/topics/holidays/april-fools-day

I hope you enjoy this insainly lazy and lack of effort post. Have a great day?

I actually like the first picture. It's kinda cute. :P

Trinity Starling

National Flag:
United States

Re: Camm diary of wonder :D

Postby Cammy » 14 Apr 2019, 06:25

They are...its funny at the same time.

So I have a little problem and it’s been racked in my mind since wensday
For the past 2 weeks one of my best friends that’s sits next to me in science class sometimes calls me gross disgusting and childish. I never saw it as a problem untill wensday when it got worse and it’s me troubling because it does hurt my feelings sometimes and I want to ask her to stop but I’m honestly scared to. Its not that I feel like she’ll leave me because she is a really nice person and is helps me get through some problems but sometimes she says mean things with out realizing it and i just don’t have enough courage to ask her to stop and tell her how it effects me. What’s werid is that it only stared a 2 weeks ago.
Please help
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

For this post the author Cammy was thanked by:
Trinity Starling (15 Apr 2019, 07:00)

Cammy

Re: Camm diary of wonder :D

Postby Trinity Starling » 14 Apr 2019, 07:01

Cammy wrote:They are...its funny at the same time.

So I have a little problem and it’s been racked in my mind since wensday
For the past 2 weeks one of my best friends that’s sits next to me in science class sometimes calls me gross disgusting and childish. I never saw it as a problem untill wensday when it got worse and it’s me troubling because it does hurt my feelings sometimes and I want to ask her to stop but I’m honestly scared to. Its not that I feel like she’ll leave me because she is a really nice person and is helps me get through some problems but sometimes she says mean things with out realizing it and i just don’t have enough courage to ask her to stop and tell her how it effects me. What’s werid is that it only stared a 2 weeks ago.
Please help

Hey Cammy.

A good friend should never let you down like this. I think the first thing you should do is ask your friend if something's wrong, especially since this started Wednesday. You'll probably have to do some evaluating on your part too. If your friend has done things like this in the past, you may want to reevaluate how good of friends you really are. If this isn't the case, let your friend know that you care about her and that you want your friendship to continue. Once you've done so, you might feel at ease enough to tell her how you feel. If your friend doesn't stop at this point, I would recommend that you two take a short break from each other for a while and talk again later. Good luck!

- Trinity

Trinity Starling

National Flag:
United States

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Diaries