Questions Regarding the Clubs

Something is not clear to you and you have a question? We are here to answer.
Image

Questions Regarding the Clubs

Postby Tiny Tina » 29 Jan 2018, 15:43

Image


Feel free to ask any questions regarding Clubs!
Image

Look him in the eye, nod politely and
kill the living hell out of him!

For this post the author Tiny Tina was thanked by:
971madelan (01 Feb 2018, 11:17)
Rating: 1.2%
 
User avatar
Tiny Tina
Moderator
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 271
Joined: 04 Nov 2017, 12:03
Has thanked: 85 times
Have thanks: 602 times

Re: Questions Regarding the Clubs

Postby Enny10 » 13 Mar 2018, 23:22

I'm the president of the ╰☆☆ ✿Balkαnkє✿ ☆ club. Before me, the club was created by another lady., Because she was inactive for more than 15 days she automatically lost her club .. and I became the president. My question is How else, although she is not part of the club - in the chat room, she is still part of this chat room :confused: and we can not even throw her out :confused: or change her status because she is not a president of the club ????
Please help us :confused: Thanks in advance for Yours response and help :)
Enny10
Junior Member
 
Posts: 5
Joined: 01 Dec 2017, 14:13
Has thanked: 3 times
Have thanks: 4 times

Re: Questions Regarding the Clubs

Postby Siren 451 » 03 Apr 2018, 14:29

HI I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much gems it costs per level to increase for Hospitable , Popular , Hard -working and Photogenic

So to go from 0-1 then 1-2

I don't need an exact number but a guesstimate would be super helpful

Thanks so much xoxo
Siren 451
Junior Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 03 Apr 2018, 14:19
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 2 times

Re: Questions Regarding the Clubs

Postby Red Queen » 04 Apr 2018, 10:54

Enny10 wrote:I'm the president of the ╰☆☆ ✿Balkαnkє✿ ☆ club. Before me, the club was created by another lady., Because she was inactive for more than 15 days she automatically lost her club .. and I became the president. My question is How else, although she is not part of the club - in the chat room, she is still part of this chat room :confused: and we can not even throw her out :confused: or change her status because she is not a president of the club ????
Please help us :confused: Thanks in advance for Yours response and help :)


Enny10, is the old president still part of the club? If so, she will still be part of the chat room. If she has been removed from the club, it could be a glitch because she has just lost her president-ship and not left on her own. If it's a glitch the best to do would be to send a ticket to feedback :)
Image
User avatar
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 1485
Joined: 10 Feb 2015, 15:00
Has thanked: 10165 times
Have thanks: 4207 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Re: Questions Regarding the Clubs

Postby Red Queen » 04 Apr 2018, 10:55

Siren 451 wrote:HI I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much gems it costs per level to increase for Hospitable , Popular , Hard -working and Photogenic

So to go from 0-1 then 1-2

I don't need an exact number but a guesstimate would be super helpful

Thanks so much xoxo


Hey, unfortunately I don't have a chart like that, will ask around to see if I can find one. :)
Image

For this post the author Red Queen was thanked by:
Siren 451 (04 Apr 2018, 14:21)
Rating: 1.2%
 
User avatar
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 1485
Joined: 10 Feb 2015, 15:00
Has thanked: 10165 times
Have thanks: 4207 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Re: Questions Regarding the Clubs

Postby Siren 451 » 04 Apr 2018, 14:22

Red Queen wrote:
Siren 451 wrote:HI I was wondering if anyone could tell me how much gems it costs per level to increase for Hospitable , Popular , Hard -working and Photogenic

So to go from 0-1 then 1-2

I don't need an exact number but a guesstimate would be super helpful

Thanks so much xoxo


Hey, unfortunately I don't have a chart like that, will ask around to see if I can find one. :)



Thank you so much that would be really helpful :)
Siren 451
Junior Member
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 03 Apr 2018, 14:19
Has thanked: 1 time
Have thanks: 2 times

Re: Questions Regarding the Clubs

Postby VictorsSecret » 05 Mar 2019, 02:08

Hi!
I'm a fairly new member, but one of the VPs of a club on Lady Popular. I know the game doesn't allow it outside of clubs, but I was wondering if there is a way to reward club members with money, ems or diamonds as an incentive for more active participation. Appreciate any information, even if the answer is simply "no". Take care.
User avatar
VictorsSecret
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 222
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 19:40
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 47 times
Have thanks: 75 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Questions Regarding the Clubs

Postby Trinity Starling » 05 Mar 2019, 03:24

Hi,

There is currently no way to reward club members, nor is there any way to transfer currency to another player's account.
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311


Image
User avatar
Trinity Starling
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 467
Joined: 22 Jun 2018, 22:42
Location: Earth. Several billion years from the beginning.
Has thanked: 701 times
Have thanks: 770 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Questions Regarding the Clubs

Postby Wax Storm » 05 Mar 2019, 04:01

VictorsSecret wrote:Hi!
I'm a fairly new member, but one of the VPs of a club on Lady Popular. I know the game doesn't allow it outside of clubs, but I was wondering if there is a way to reward club members with money, ems or diamonds as an incentive for more active participation. Appreciate any information, even if the answer is simply "no". Take care.



As Trinity said above, there's no way of doing that. But do think about the fact that if such thing would be in place there would be "playing favorite" or simply unfairness. So I think that would be a very bad idea, but I do see the benefit as well, just that the cons are more than pros ;)
Wax Storm
id=116317
Image
User avatar
Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 1405
Joined: 01 Mar 2016, 09:35
Has thanked: 1032 times
Have thanks: 1276 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Questions Regarding the Clubs

Postby VictorsSecret » 05 Mar 2019, 04:01

Thank you, little narwhal(?) ! :)


And Ms. Storm, I can see your point.

Thank you both for a quick reply.
ciao
Last edited by VictorsSecret on 05 Mar 2019, 04:04, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
VictorsSecret
Senior Member
Senior Member
 
Posts: 222
Joined: 17 Feb 2019, 19:40
Location: New Jersey
Has thanked: 47 times
Have thanks: 75 times
National Flag:
United States

Next

Return to Ask a Question

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron