does not work or gets fixed

If you notice any problems or bugs, here is the place to report them.

does not work or gets fixed

Postby lionesselsa » 11 Jan 2018, 16:29

I wished I could clean cash and make it go away, sadly not the case. You already know cause all players been reporting but does not seem to help either, cause does not get fixed or removed .
Someone decided the best place to put the texts was over the buy buttons so yup does not work.
Do not even understand how its possible to send something that flagrant out.
And the fact no one re-acts , removes the contest or fix it something is as bad as no one seeing and supervising and letting it be out to players . The image it passes is far from good and reliable. So posting here maybe ... who knows someone cleans cash from your side and understands how weird this being released and out in public

(No need to blame the browser either we all do try will all browsers )
lionesselsa

Have thanks: 24 times

Re: does not work or gets fixed

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 11 Jan 2018, 19:45

Hey there!

Have you written in Feedback section? :)

I don't say it's a matter of browser's cookies or cache (even though when reporting bugs, mentioning the environment: what browser, game page or fb log in,etc you are using is very useful information and helps troubleshooting), but for me looks ok : Image
⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 was thanked by:
lionesselsa (11 Jan 2018, 23:33)
Rating: 1.2%

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2414 times

Postby lionesselsa » 11 Jan 2018, 23:24

we all did , now its fixed. At one point safari start working, rest of the browsers no, then couple of hours ago all start working but those in chrome have to clean cash
(btw us still did not understood what is lp problem with chrome. played games all kind and have several browsers because of games a lot heavier in the systems than LP and never had 1 game that one had to clean cash so many times as lp ).
Anyway fixed now, night claudia and thank you for caring cause players like me, and I am new. keep having the feeling no one cares anymore.hugs

For this post the author lionesselsa was thanked by:
ClaudiaM25 (12 Jan 2018, 07:14)

lionesselsa

Postby lionesselsa » 11 Jan 2018, 23:52

spoke to soon, this player for some reason I will figure out later can not log in here. So posting for her.
Chrome , cookies and cache cleaned , logged in and still not working. Computer. No fb direct log in game. Also had contacted support when event started
lionesselsa

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 12 Jan 2018, 07:22

Hey Lionesselsa!!

I noticed more people complaining in game about this and sending tickets, they will get replies about this during today.

About MarianLove's issue, he also sent an ingame ticket about it, i answered it and login is now possible for that account :)

It's not about LP has a problem with Chrome, actually Chrome from my point of view, is one of the strongest browsers, its the fact that the cache stores data so when you access that page the data can be served faster, when they do modifications there, the browser still might fetch old data -> nasty things might show up on the screen. This is why deleting cookies and cache helps :)
⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 was thanked by:
lionesselsa (12 Jan 2018, 11:38)

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby lionesselsa » 12 Jan 2018, 11:38

If helps that happens only (in chrome) with LP. I have as I said have several browsers , including several chromes. dont even use the standard chrome version because takes to long to correct and God knows each time chrome updates half stops working and is corrected faster in devs version. In games a lot heavier than LP if I had to clean cash and cookies once a month was a lot. Be amazed :) in some games you even allowed to have scripts. All kinds and some are even payed for and sponsor the game itself. To run all that is no joke. Never had to clean cash as much as here. If helps leaving you here that info.
Player that could not log in forum is solved, so again thank you very much.
For the info on the complains of the feature not working I could see was very much all versions because its in LP FB wall. But what was needed was to solve it. Was done, so lets move on and hope for the best.
lionesselsa

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 12 Jan 2018, 11:58

Happy the forum player login problem was fixed :)
Fingers crossed for the best :P
⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby daisycristhiane » 16 Jan 2018, 00:32

I´m having the same problem
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
daisycristhiane

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Red Queen » 16 Jan 2018, 10:08

daisycristhiane wrote:I´m having the same problem

Please clean your cookies and caches (this seems to solve the problem for most ladies). Remember to log out and in again for changes to take effect.
Go to History > clear browsing history > Image
If this still don't help, please open a ticked in feedback to explain the problem.
Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1938 times

Postby lionesselsa » 17 Jan 2018, 09:35

To some players that still does not resolve the issue , So doing this and saying worked for them so fosting here
go to the event and hoover the pic , right click and choose inspect .
will open on your right a screen where you can see this
delete the pic info, refresh and should be ok
lionesselsa

Return to Bug Reports - International