Christmas Wish List 2018

Here you can post your outfits from all the special events and shops

Re: Christmas Wish List 2018

Postby AnnNoor » 06 Dec 2018, 21:41

womaninwhite wrote:DEAR SANTA can you show to my lost stork the way to my home :biggrin: :wub: :redface:

wish for everyone who is waiting the best gift from santa, for Christmas :love:

I hope santa will grant your wish dear WIW i will have you in my prayers ♡♡

For this post the author AnnNoor thanked: 2
ketevank (06 Dec 2018, 22:03) • womaninwhite (07 Dec 2018, 10:31)
Rating: 2.41%

AnnNoor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 352 times

Postby 1mzLUV » 09 Dec 2018, 18:04

1. PEACE

2. LOVE

3. HAPPINESS

4. HEALTH

5. WEALTH
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For this post the author 1mzLUV was thanked by:
Thumaya (14 Dec 2018, 12:20)
Rating: 1.2%

1mzLUV

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby Wax Storm » 10 Dec 2018, 06:15

Congrats Insane Aye! We liked your Christmas Wish list the best on from the past week entries! Your wish will be granted!

You may choose your reward from the ongoing Oversized Coats Shop, or the mall, or Beauty Salon or even the VIP Shop!
Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm was thanked by:
Insane Aye (10 Dec 2018, 07:57)

Wax Storm
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 951 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 10 Dec 2018, 17:56

Wax Storm wrote:
Congrats Insane Aye! We liked your Christmas Wish list the best on from the past week entries! Your wish will be granted!

You may choose your reward from the ongoing Oversized Coats Shop, or the mall, or Beauty Salon or even the VIP Shop!

Bibbidi bobbidi boo !!!
Santa came to Aye with some brand new lips!! Looking forward to see your new looks :P

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3509 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby ioanamiritescu2 » 11 Dec 2018, 14:51

My Christmas Wish List is:
1)Christmas Star Shape Gold Shining Decoration for the TOP of my artificial amazing Christmas Tree bought years ago !
2)A big bag full of golden Christmas powder that actually is of 12K gold! to make my own unique style Christmas decorations !
3)Big gold necklace in fashion style shape with many huge Majorca Black Pearls and with gold accesories on it like Gold Shining Fashion Stars, fruits like oranges, high heel shoes, Santa, Elves, "The Red Nose Reindeer" - a beautiful Christmas Carol - and of course a Christmas tree with red and green colours "email"ed-polished where necessary !
4)A new high tech laptop // phone !
5)I should search these gifts at big decorations and jewelry companies for prices in hundreds of thousands of $ that i do not posses yet so pls. give me the dress cause i swear all is true and Christmas is coming and also jobs/tasks in the game so no more time to waste in Vain just for the Pain!
6)There is no picture of what and exactly how i want my gifts thats why i needed th gold powder and generally my wished gifts do not exist yet and at the quality i want they are very expensive!
7)i know my list by heart and there is nothing i would like to chnag thats why is called a "WISHES" LIST and NOT my "GIFTS" LIST !
PS: My wishes are colourful enough to be needed to add color at the LIST its-self!
ღღioanamiritescu2ღღ id=3714836
ioanamiritescu2

Have thanks: 31 times

Postby Amethist » 12 Dec 2018, 15:21

Dear Santa,

It’s been a while since I’d last written to you. I just wanted to tell you that all I want for Christmas is a Magnum. Or 2. Or more.......

And no, I don’t mean the gun. Though I wouldn’t mind the gun... and it’s not like I’m gonna use it anyway... heh

I meant the ice cream. Bar. Ice cream bar. It’s because my parents think I’ve already eaten a lot, when I’ve only eaten 30 or so. Not much...

...right?

Anyways, I would really like a Hazelnut Luxe, or a Gold or Cookies & Cream if you spot one. :D Actually, I don’t really care what flavour (except for Chocolate Raspberry). I just need a popsicle stick to mark for December. :rolleyes:

I hope you’re not weirded out by my weird obssession. Or the fact that I keep my ice cream’s “skeletons” (popsicle sticks) in a “coffin” (a handmade Magnum box I made to house my little sticks :D) as my sister Lise likes to call to it, when they’re really not. They’re more like.. like souvenirs? :wacko:

So, uh, yeah that’s it. Happy Holidays! :D

Love from the warm continents,
Ame
Last edited by Amethist on 16 Dec 2018, 04:45, edited 1 time in total.

For this post the author Amethist was thanked by:
Czarina (12 Dec 2018, 16:06)

Amethist
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Location: In Narnia. If you don't know where that is, it's legit in your wardrobe. :P
Have thanks: 1051 times

Postby Trinity Starling » 14 Dec 2018, 08:17

My Wish List:

1) Books! I'm in need of some new reading material. Love me some YA fiction and action/adventure stories!!

2) A time machine that'll allow me to go anywhere in the past or future. Seriously though, I need to know what future me is gonna look like, and I'd like to visit the past as well.

3) A charm bracelet (preferably from Tiffany & Co.) because why not? After all, diamonds ARE a girl's best friend!!

That's all! :D
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

For this post the author Trinity Starling was thanked by:
Wax Storm (14 Dec 2018, 18:09)

Trinity Starling

Have thanks: 182 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Edwees » 14 Dec 2018, 12:38

Dear Santa,

I have been good throughout this year and it's been 2-3 years since i have written something to you. I promise i won't write stuff that i don't need :biggrin:

#1. Laptop

Since i'll be finishing college soon, i will have to change from a PC to Laptop so that i can carry it to office as well. Need it for software stuff but having a graphic card in it will be a plus since i am a gamer :P .

#2. Vehicle

We all have a dream of getting our own car. My wish is no different lol, travelling using public transport is such a hassle, having a private vehicle eases most of the tasks.

#3. Jackets

I am obsessed with jackets, so any jacket would do. But if i have to be specific, i would love to get a biker jacket. Already have in black, so it would have to be brown ^_^ .

#4. Dog

Well, only if i had my own house, i could have a dog but since i live with my parents, dogs are a strict NO-NO.
Welp, if i could get one, i would love to get a Yorkshire Terrier.

#5. Calligraphy Pen

I like to do Calligraphy in my spare time, but i lost my calligraphy pen last month and haven't gone out to buy one.

This is my wishlist. I am hoping you'll visit me this year.
Love
-Ed

For this post the author Edwees was thanked by:
Wax Storm (14 Dec 2018, 18:11)

Edwees

Have thanks: 28 times

Postby AnnNoor » 14 Dec 2018, 13:56

This christmas i wish to win this chalenge at get an expensive hair as a gift.♡

For this post the author AnnNoor was thanked by:
Wax Storm (14 Dec 2018, 18:11)

AnnNoor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 352 times

Postby trishannayork » 14 Dec 2018, 17:08

Dear santa, I wish for only 3 things this year and if my wish is granted how happy I would be.
1)1000 Diamonds.
2)My wish granted.
3)A laptop for school next month mines is broken.

I love lady popular so much never win anything contest would mean the world to me. Santa plz take a trip to the Caribbean and cold beer waiting for you. Yea man .

For this post the author trishannayork was thanked by:
Wax Storm (14 Dec 2018, 18:12)

trishannayork

Have thanks: 13 times

PreviousNext

Return to Brag Corner