Main Thread: The Queens Winter Ball

Main Thread: The Queens Winter Ball

Postby Tiny Tina » 01 Jan 2018, 19:55

Once upon a time...

A town called Ladyville was famous for having two Queens who were also twins. Why would a small town have two Queens we don't know and are too embarrassed to ask at this point. Anyway, the two Queens had a real eye for fashion and a passion for parties so basically all they did was dress up and.. well - party.
As you can imagine party planning was a real profitable business in Ladyville and a bunch of young, ambitious starlets were trying to get rich and popular, throwing the most insane, out of this world parties in the history of partying ever.

One of them was Cruela Ve'Dille (Cru for short) and she was hired to do a very special job - the Royal Winter Ball...

Ladies, are you ready to meet Cru and organize the most amazing ball ever? We hope you are, cause there's a lot to be done and something tells me she is definitely going to need your help!

Your first task will be announced tomorrow - 02.01.2018!!!

For this post the author Tiny Tina thanked: 3
ClaudiaM25 (01 Jan 2018, 19:56) • Clueless1 (02 Jan 2018, 14:19) • Sarah Eilonwy (03 Jan 2018, 00:05)
Rating: 3.61%

Tiny Tina

Have thanks: 231 times

Re: Main Thread: The Queens Winter Ball

Postby Tiny Tina » 02 Jan 2018, 09:28

Task 1

- What do you mean they ate the gowns?! - yelled Cru
- Well, you know reindeers eat everything and uhm... - murmured her assistant.
- Whose idea was to have reindeers at the ball!? - the young party planner was starting to get hysterical.

Her assistant didn't mention the reindeers were Cru's idea. Smart girl.

- What am I going to do? - cried Cru.
Her phone vibrated and she took it out of her pocket. It was a message in the group chat she had with her girlies.

"Sup girls! I'm bored! Anyone need help with something?"

Hey, ladies!

It seems like Cru needs your help! The nasty reindeers ate the two Queens gowns and we need new ones ASAP!

You can find the first task here!

For this post the author Tiny Tina thanked: 2
Annabelle Coco (10 Jan 2018, 11:23) • Sarah Eilonwy (03 Jan 2018, 00:04)
Rating: 2.41%

Tiny Tina

Re: Main Thread: The Queens Winter Ball

Postby Tiny Tina » 10 Jan 2018, 15:04

Task 2

- Hey, lady! Hurry up cause I have more deliveries to do.
- Um what? - asked Cru - What are you on about?
Cru looked at the chubby, not very clean guy who was picking his ear and apparently talking to her.
- I'm from the delivery company, girlie, I bring you Burning Water.
- Wait what?! Are you insane?! This is a winter ball, there's ice statues!!! How could you bring burning water here...?! - yelled Cru and the poor guy shivered.
- Look lady, this is not real *burning* water. It's normal tap water and we warm it up. It'll cool off, hakuna your tatas.
- Tap water... You expect me to serve warm tap water at the Queens Ball!?!?
Cru passed out and the delivery guy took the opportunity to leave the water and run away from this crazy woman.

- How long has she been standing there?
- 2 hours. - replied Cru's assistant

Cru was staring at the wall and the only sign she's still alive was the nervous twitch in her left eye.

Uh oh... Cru's in trouble again. She needs to serve some fancy cocktails at the ball, but all she's got it warm tap water. You have to help her!

You can find the task here

For this post the author Tiny Tina was thanked by:
Roney Chanu (10 Jan 2018, 15:21)
Rating: 1.2%

Tiny Tina

Return to Forum Events