Lady Popular Works

Old ART topics can be found here

Re: Lady Popular Works

Postby Felicia Stormclaws » 18 Jan 2012, 16:42

Alright here's my latest LP art styled one. The next few are going to be quite different as far as the art direction goes.

This is probably the most playful of the outfits I've posted so far. We have the romper styled top layer, with matching slipper sneakers, which the logistics of I don't exactly know but I thought they looked cute. Plaid always reminds me of winter clothing so I wanted to incorporate the plaid very much. So we have a sweater for under the romper with cute rolled up sleeves and tights to keep your legs warm even though the romper is a little short for winter weather. :)

Anyways, I hope you enjoy, and I look forward to submitting more soon, this is absolutely a blast.

Felicia Stormclaws

Have thanks: 21 times

Postby Felicia Stormclaws » 19 Jan 2012, 02:17

Okay, here's one in an entirely different style. The outfit is of course based on the Christmas outfit this year, witha few small differences. One, the skirt is a little too long, and two the puffball is multicolored, I was drawing from memory so those are accidental. The scarf didn't come with the outfit but is available in game, as well as the gloves, and the stockings aren't based off of the outfit stocking that come with it but a different pair purchasable. This was drawn with a plain #2 pencil, and then scanned, with a few overlays in Photoshop to add color. Obviously the border wasn't done that way though. The border, like all the patterns I've used, was a handmade and then the pattern tool used. <3 Photoshop. I'm sure I've been over explaining things but I'm used to writing for critiques and assignments so I tend to go a little overboard. Please forgive me there.

Kisses and Hugs

Lady Felicia StormClaw

Felicia Stormclaws

Have thanks: 21 times

Postby black stone » 25 Jan 2012, 01:34

Drawn by hand, painted digitally...

... and it comes in two colors ^_^

Lady: Black Stone
black stone

Have thanks: 200 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 01 Feb 2012, 10:35

Since this drawing contest has reached its deadline, here are the winners:
1st place - Lady Felicia StormClaws - 7000 $ and 70 diamonds
2nd place - Lady Black Stone - 6.000$ and 60 diamonds
3rd place - lady Halienna - 5.000$ and 50 diamonds

Congrats and thanks to the ladies who participated by showing us their creativity and skills.
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3735 times
National Flag:
Romania

Previous

Return to Art Archive