We Could Be Heroes

Archive for old dress-up contests

We Could Be Heroes

Postby SkylarLevely » 24 Nov 2018, 21:12

We Could Be Heroes
As the world slowly falls into the grasps of utter chaos and bedlam, and as the ones who once protected us slowly die off, new heroes will need the to rise up to save the dying planet. As many people with abnormal abilities watch their city burn, only a few are dauntless enough to go out and be a symbol of hope to those who really need it. If you are one of the few with enough audacity, then show it by donning your mask and saving the world.

Criteria
Write a story on a superhero of YOUR creation. You should include...
-Their life before they became a superhero: Were they an assassin or just a student at the local high school?
-How they got their powers: Were they born with it or did a freak accident occur?
-Their motive behind being a superhero: Was someone killed or do they have a mission?
-Their nemesis
Just a note, those are just examples
Then, you need to design what your superhero's costume is. Make sure it corresponds to their powers. You may create it on Lady Popular OR you may draw it. You DON'T have to do both.
I will be judging based off of the creativity and the quality of the work, especially the writing.

Prizes
1- 15 Emeralds + 30,000 Dollars + Energy Packs
2- 10 Emeralds + 20,000 Dollars
3- 5 Emeralds + 10,000 Dollars

This will be due and judged by November 30th.

For this post the author SkylarLevely thanked: 5
Czarina (25 Nov 2018, 08:04) • ioanamiritescu2 (14 Feb 2019, 08:52) • ketevank (25 Nov 2018, 19:47) • Red Queen (26 Nov 2018, 08:51) • Sarah Eilonwy (04 Dec 2018, 10:03)
Rating: 6.02%

SkylarLevely

Have thanks: 11 times

Re: We Could Be Heroes

Postby Swiftcat » 26 Nov 2018, 00:25

I'm just an ordinary lady that comes from a near by city and moved to the country and I was walking one morning to go pick some berries from the berry bush when I noticed a little old lady and she said "the world needs a new hero cause the world is dying and citys are burning" Then she asked me "if you got one wish, what would you wish" I reply to the little old lady "I wish to be a Hero, so I can save the world from dying and burning.
I picked enough berries for the morning so I walked back home and when I arrived back home I seen a letter and a suit made from red and pink silks and lace with gold and and super power magic wand, I tried on the suit, it fit me well and in a second I notice powers the powers of flying and lifting heavy objects, after I tried the powers out I started to read the letter it said "I have been chosen to wear the super power suit and what you do with it is up to you but the power wont last forever you will need to find the next Hero by the berry bush" .
Then a thought crossed my mind about the little old lady and what she said and how I wished to be a Hero, so I knew right from then I will save the world from dying and burning.
I stepped out side and I fly off to a near by city, I seen evil burning a city and it was dying, it needs my help, I fly over and find a near by river and I got my super power magic wand and got the water out of the river and with it's power made it rain, it put out the burring flames and while it was raining I made the grass green again and things started to grow back and the city will be safe for now till next time.
THE END

NAME: SWIFTCAT
ID: 5443475

For this post the author Swiftcat thanked: 2
ioanamiritescu2 (05 Dec 2018, 01:56) • Sarah Eilonwy (04 Dec 2018, 10:03)
Rating: 2.41%

Swiftcat

Have thanks: 181 times

Postby ketevank » 26 Nov 2018, 17:01

who is she- she is a doctor, people call her the traveler doctor cause she loves travel all around the world, she stays in one country no more than 3 month, she is a healer, she can cure anything even incurable diseases. people think she is just a good doctor but no she has a superpower :ph34r:

how it started- she was a medical student and worked in one hospital for practice, there was one cute child who had bad disease, she wanted so much to heal her that one day when she touched her she felt how some life energy was leaving her body and enter into the body of a little girl, she get well soon.. doctors said it was a miracle....

power- so from that day she knew it was not just a miracle, she did it, she try it again and it worked and worked every time, but she was feeling weak every time she cured someone, she understand it later that she was giving a part of her life to the people she was healing, but it worth everything she was doing for people

NOW- she is still travelling, try to search people who deserve second chance to give her own life to them.. she is 35 years old and she already have some medical problems, heart is working bad, she had vision problems also but she feels she can save some more people until she have time

Marquise Maia
id: 2403510

For this post the author ketevank thanked: 2
ioanamiritescu2 (05 Dec 2018, 01:57) • Sarah Eilonwy (04 Dec 2018, 10:04)

ketevank

Have thanks: 1234 times
National Flag:
Georgia

Postby Corrina Angelina » 30 Nov 2018, 02:45

Matumaini (from Swahili- "hope") is a member of an African tribe that has always lived close to the nature. Since she was born, she had an extraordinary gift of understanding plants and animals (not your typical 'talk to animals in human speech' kind of thing), she was able to have a special connection with them, an understanding of two souls joined together.
After she passed the ritual of initiation, she made an oath to seek vengeance on poachers harming the ecosystem. The spirits of the tribe's forefathers granted her a unique power of shapeshifting into living beings, in order to trick the poachers and help the world's fauna and flora. Her favourite form is a white she-wolf. Matumaini takes her power from nature, who in exchange of the protection, lets her wield the four elements: water, air, earth and fire.
She's particularly not fond of rich people who think that Earth is their possession and they can do whatever they please with it.

P.S. Hope I'm not too late with this...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Corrina Angelina on 30 Nov 2018, 23:50, edited 1 time in total.
Corrina Angelina
ID: 1302027

For this post the author Corrina Angelina thanked: 2

Corrina Angelina

Have thanks: 13 times
National Flag:
Poland

Postby Trinity Starling » 30 Nov 2018, 04:16

I am Sauora, the bringer of light. My home planet is Genesis-X9. When it was destroyed by the enemy of our people (the Quoxi), the Unguis (the Latin word for "fang"), I escaped to Earth in a spaceship as soon as I saw my chance. As I watched my fellow Quoxi die, I knew that I couldn't let Earth fall into the same fate as I knew that the greedy Unguis would seek to inhabit yet another planet. When I first got to Earth, I was, as one might expect, quite a loner. But, I had one superpower that helped me survive: I am an empath. I can feel what others feel and comprehend the mental states of others beyond human ability. Of course, I am not human. In order to survive, I had to use this ability to manipulate others (for the time being) into accepting me as one of their own, just another Earthling. Luckily, I didn't have to use my power long before I started befriending people and even got adopted into a family: the Carters. I did everything I could to assimilate into a normal human family under the pseudonym of Sara. They were a nice, quaint family, and as much as I wanted to spend time with them, I knew I couldn't. I had a mission: to protect Earth. Eventually I had to reveal my true identity to the Carters in order to protect them. Luckily, they were still accepting of me and now knew that I came to Earth with a mission and would stop at nothing to see it through.

Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

For this post the author Trinity Starling thanked: 2

Trinity Starling
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 917 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby SkylarLevely » 03 Dec 2018, 03:19

Sorry for the late results! Life just got hectic and it was super hard for me to decide as there were only a few entries. Regardless, everyone did very well.

First Place- Corrina Angelina
Second Place- Trinity Starling
Third Place- ketevank

It was very hard for me to choose being completely honest. Congratulations to the three!

For this post the author SkylarLevely thanked: 5
ClaudiaM25 (03 Dec 2018, 07:45) • Corrina Angelina (03 Dec 2018, 15:08) • ioanamiritescu2 (05 Dec 2018, 01:58) • ketevank (03 Dec 2018, 12:47) • Sarah Eilonwy (04 Dec 2018, 10:04)
Rating: 6.02%

SkylarLevely

Have thanks: 11 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 03 Dec 2018, 07:47

Please provide lady IDs so that i can add the prizes.

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 3
Corrina Angelina (04 Dec 2018, 15:24) • ioanamiritescu2 (05 Dec 2018, 01:58) • Sarah Eilonwy (04 Dec 2018, 10:04)
Rating: 3.61%

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3735 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby ioanamiritescu2 » 05 Dec 2018, 02:15

As SUPER HEROES their stories are created by others,cause even if they WILL embrace their powers they obviously will never see themselves as superheroes! So I cant create MY SUPERHERO story!!!SSS++= Combining a bit fiction with imagination, fantasy and literature helps me became the impartial story teller!!!SSS++=

My story begins with the sun going down and cold when the night was taken slowly from the daily light and thats the moment when we all start to became creatures of the night!!!SSS+++ We humans and animals try to adapt on these living conditions and the fact that we all tried was a good thing to be done!!!SSS+++ Obviously not all of us succeded or accepted the change,and as we will see soon that was a good thing,too!!!SSS++=

As i guess you all know a superhero is not born as a superhero,he became a superhero, he discoveres his powers, uses them and became something special, different, that people appreciate him as a SUPERHERO cause this is the way they see him with their own eyes! Who he was does not matter, what indeed maters is the fact that he loves the nature, green forests, colourful flowers and warm of the day light, and he hates the obscurity of the night that came upon them although sometimes even he admits the night moonlight & stars shines can be quite captivating!!!SSS+++ Being the sun of a family on the road, being moved a lot he never had the time to make friends,or even more... lasting friendships!

Though this stop was different,even same dayes, same hours, same food, same warm light or better the absence of it, same all but with one exception... Oh my God definetly not the same scenery here! While the nightlight dissapears we could all see a crack of down struggleing to appear and in that moment he knew what his power was and his purpose on the planet: "To run the darkness away"! How did he do it he has no clue,but what he was sure about was the fact that he could do what nobody else can and well that makes him feel a bit special, even more he seems to feel better and better as people around that gas station their family stopped looked at the shy sunny ray of light shouting at him: He is MY HERO, He brings back our light and in that particular moment a legend start to be alive around him! The 12 years boy that brings back the light and warm on his planet became from a HERO a SUPERHERO,while moving from one place to another and wherever he goes the effect is the same: darkness and its creatures falls into retreat, light and warm heal and brings life again, green plants and animals start to grow and humans take once again the control upon their planet!!!SSS+++ What our HERO gains from this experince of life he had was a true friendship of a girl that he dreams will alwayes see the light and not the dark in him!!!SSS+++
SUPERHERO&HIS-LUV and WORLD-HEALING&WORLD-In-DARKNESS
ღღioanamiritescu2ღღ id=3714836

ioanamiritescu2

Have thanks: 36 times

Postby ioanamiritescu2 » 05 Dec 2018, 02:26

My dear Skylar Levely, My Sister in MOON Clubs, as long as the topic is open and the finish project time is not reached, people still can subsribe,kissessss.. ..kissessss !!!SSS+++ And the fact that they can still post-replay means subject is still valid, not closed, with no other signes to mark closing it!!!SSS++=
ioanamiritescu2

Have thanks: 36 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 06 Dec 2018, 09:07

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3735 times
National Flag:
Romania