Me, Myself and I

Archive for old dress-up contests

Re: Me, Myself and I

Postby Phoebe A. » 14 Nov 2018, 18:07

When describing my self, I think of how others see me. My friends, loving, modest, little crazy and always looking to spice things up. (Not literally, I am not a fan of spicy food :)) I would then go to my brother he is nine and said I was “not mean all the time.” I love to glam up and wear a dress, but I still love my yoga pants and old Tees. I don’t wear much makeup, and love to keep my hair down, I have blue eyes and dirty blonde hair. I am a quiet girl and shy if I do not know you. But if you earn my trust, you will get to know me a lot better. I always have a book in hand, and love to play LP. I can be sympathetic, and will always listen to problems and help to resolve them. I love to be outdoors with my family and to hang out with friends. In all I am a quiet, caring girl, and always ready to listen
Phoebe A.
ID=5124267

For this post the author Phoebe A. thanked: 5
Czarina (15 Nov 2018, 17:08) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 02:41) • Pietra moy (14 Nov 2018, 18:49) • Red Queen (16 Nov 2018, 10:08) • womaninwhite (14 Nov 2018, 18:33)
Rating: 6.02%

Phoebe A.

Have thanks: 20 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby anewor21 » 14 Nov 2018, 19:40

Hmmm i have lots to say when describing myself but i am a very simple womanwho always wanted to live life in a simple way..coz living life in a simple way in everything makes me happy .
im always wanted to laugh and i even smile when im down,
i am a passionate person when it comes to animals i have dogs since i was young and cats
and i also had rabbits sometimes ago but now more on dogs and some stray cats.
in my room i have lots of books i read everytime ..but most i read about was vampires,house design and floor plan and interior decoration.i also made lots of crosstitch ladies and landscaping design,,ialso love different kind of music from different countries watching cartoons series and of course playing games at night.
i could also say that i am a strong woman because of the things in the past .a never ending trials makes someones stronger.life always challenged us and i learned from it and with the help of GOD and support of the family
now i can handle some difficult things easier
and most important thing to me is when i bonding with my family coz i have lots of fun having a good conversation with them and off course playing with my pets after that

For this post the author anewor21 thanked: 3
Czarina (15 Nov 2018, 17:08) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 02:41) • Red Queen (16 Nov 2018, 10:09)
Rating: 3.61%

anewor21

Have thanks: 7 times

Postby Mamzeez » 14 Nov 2018, 22:49

Hi, My name is Rebecca. I love to laugh and play music and rap (sometimes). I love the laid back look 'cuz that's what I always wear. I usually forget stuff so I don't like putting a lot on myself, I'm not popular so I just think to myself most of the time. I love to make people laugh and I love to dance. I have dread locks hence the hair. :afro: I'm an African but I was born in America, so technically I'm a black American. :mellow: ;) :D I like arts and crafts which I often start but never finish. I could honestly just lie in the couch and sleep, so I don't have a bed in my room (also because I haven't reach that level :biggrin: ) I hate fake people and haters. I have a dog named Kayla and she is basically my life and the thing that makes me happy. My life is a series of dark things but I go through it. I'm really the unconcerned type, funny, sometimes shy, depressed but mostly happy, shy type. I like walking alone in the grass at night.

Thnx: :D :) ;) :P :biggrin: :wink: :afro: :ph34r: :blink: -_- :cool: :cheesy: :blush: :grin: :sleeping: :smile:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For this post the author Mamzeez thanked: 4
Czarina (20 Nov 2018, 17:07) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 02:41) • Pietra moy (16 Nov 2018, 19:53) • Red Queen (16 Nov 2018, 10:09)
Rating: 4.82%

Mamzeez

Have thanks: 4 times

Postby fanjaniaina » 14 Nov 2018, 23:24

Hello everyone ;)
I'm Fanja and I don't think you know me well(it could be my 1st or 2nd post here)
I'm not a very talkative girl and for me, silent is the best sound ever :D
I like original stuffs and no need to be perfect to be loved :afro:

PEACE AND LOVE

Lady name : Pixie Chouette
ID : 4079050

For this post the author fanjaniaina thanked: 4
Czarina (15 Nov 2018, 17:08) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 02:42) • Pietra moy (16 Nov 2018, 19:53) • Red Queen (16 Nov 2018, 10:09)

fanjaniaina

Postby snowyqueen » 15 Nov 2018, 13:18

Hello!! I go by Oroxie in the game but in real life, my name is Praise, I just turned 18 today and I'm a Nigerian, and I live in Africa, I'm currently attending college.......

I have thick brownish black hair and I love music because I sing, I also love fashion, reading novels and playing games.......

Well I am a very quiet person and I don't trust easily, yea I love making new friends, I can do anything for my close friends, I hate backstabbers because I've had a series of them, I hardly smile but I smile, I love staying indoors because I'm an introvert, I speak English and I love sleep alot......

My girl reflects me because I love wearing trousers and tops, I also love wearing low shoes, and I love white hair, so I made her hair white, and I made her skin colour chocolate because that's my skin colour.........

I chose this room because it reflects my colours, I love the colours red, white, and blue, so I decorated the room using those three colours.....
My words are short because I'm not used to talking about myself.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For this post the author snowyqueen thanked: 4
Czarina (15 Nov 2018, 17:08) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 02:42) • Pietra moy (16 Nov 2018, 19:57) • Red Queen (16 Nov 2018, 10:09)

snowyqueen

National Flag:
Nigeria

Postby Gan-kook » 15 Nov 2018, 18:12

For this post the author Gan-kook thanked: 2
Czarina (20 Nov 2018, 17:07) • Red Queen (16 Nov 2018, 10:13)
Rating: 2.41%

Gan-kook

Have thanks: 2 times

Postby Gaia » 18 Nov 2018, 02:02

Hey people.

My name is Lisa and I was born in Brazil, but currently live in the USA. I am curious, open-minded and patient. One of the things I love the most about life is traveling and getting to see new beautiful places out there. I enjoy spending time in nature; camping, mountain climbing, reading at the beach. My fav genres are: horror, mystery, romance, adventure.. I hope to visit the 7 wonders of the world by the time I retire. I also want to go scuba/sky diving in the near future. My fav movies are Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, The Road to el Dorado, Jurassic Park movies, IT, Spirit (horse), Titanic, The Boy in Stripped Pajamas, Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson movies, etc.. i also like Greek mythology, walking at night (cause of the stars and it’s so silent/calm), meditation, camomile tea, tofu soup & sushi, learning new languages (especially sign language, French, and Mandarin), playing hula hoops (i used to do gymnastics and ballet so I learned a few tricks with the hoops, hmm I could work at a circus :biggrin: ), scaring people, buying furniture, listening to music, etc.

I think of myself as a kind person. I like that I don’t get too carried away with materialistic things and always try to find the best in others. I am also very forgiving and like to help those in need. I volunteer at a hospital close home and I am planning to start helping out at an animal adoption center. Whenever my hair gets too long I just cut it short and donate it to the hospital for the kids w/ cancer.

My dislikes: when people gossip about others + when people don’t appreciate what they have + complain for no reason.

This is what i normally use in a daily basis:

This one is similar to my uniform for school:

Here are my rooms:

:wub:
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image

ID: 1663132

For this post the author Gaia thanked: 4
bearavocados (19 Nov 2018, 07:42) • Czarina (20 Nov 2018, 17:07) • Pietra moy (18 Nov 2018, 02:16) • Red Queen (26 Nov 2018, 08:23)

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1086 times

Postby bearavocados » 20 Nov 2018, 06:40

hi!Hi!hi! :wub:
About me? Nothing much to say but I love the prize so at least let me win sth, will you??? :biggrin:
- Well, I have a good face - my strong point, not very gorgeous but people remember me after 1st time we meet and next time they begin to greet and start conversations with me. I gain weight easily but I never got over 64kg. Since last 3 years I've eaten so much - 3 times more foods than an adult could eat but my weight stays stabil - 64kg <_< . Just don't know why :confused: .
- Iam contracdictory in character. I usually dont like people who always come late without reason or some people irritated me really when they talk in irrational way. Iam reasonable and I believe in science. On the other side, iam impulsive, I can do some crazy things, I love fantasy and everything colorful. I can lie down all day just to imagine things and above of all I dream to become superman :grin:
The outfit I could wear if I have
I love my kitchen to be like that
NAME: BA.C
ID: 5596711

For this post the author bearavocados thanked: 4
Czarina (20 Nov 2018, 17:07) • Gaia (20 Nov 2018, 06:49) • Red Queen (26 Nov 2018, 08:23) • womaninwhite (22 Nov 2018, 00:11)

bearavocados

Have thanks: 285 times

Postby Corrina Angelina » 22 Nov 2018, 00:53

Hello!
I'm Corrina Angelina. I am 20 years old.
I'm an old soul. I love listening to music from the 60's and 70's. My style is mostly hippie and nature inspired.
1091627_2018_11_15_18_48_14.png

I always had a hard time accepting myself, mostly because I am quite plump. Nowadays, I'm trying to learn how to love who I am and not worry about what others think about me.
I aspire to become a writer and while I can be harsh on myself, I know that I have that spark that will allow me to make my dream come true.
My friends would most likely call me a poet. Even though I do write quite a lot of poems, some of which have been published, I don't think I'll ever be able to call myself that without feeling guilty about it. This 'title' just carries too much responsibility within itself.
I absolutely love animals, mostly horses and cats. I have six cats and a dog, all strays me and my family took in.
I sing a lot. I don't think I'm too good at it, some people tell me otherwise, but I still enjoy it. There's something magical about being able to express yourself through a song.
I have a peculiar weakness for english and polish literature. There's nothing better (except for a day at a stable) than spending your day curled up with an interesting book, especially if it evokes different thoughts to run through your head.
Things I particularly don't like are spiders, loud noises and two-faced people. Spiders, because I don't like the way they crawl, noise, because it startles me, fake people, because I've been hurt by a few and they make me feel uncomfortable.
I guess that's it about me :)
~Peace & Love~
Corrina

https://v3.g.ladypopular.com/gallery.php# =Because It seems I cannot upload another file...
Corrina Angelina
ID: 1302027

For this post the author Corrina Angelina thanked: 4
bearavocados (22 Nov 2018, 06:28) • Czarina (22 Nov 2018, 16:22) • Gaia (23 Nov 2018, 02:21) • Red Queen (26 Nov 2018, 08:24)

Corrina Angelina

Have thanks: 13 times
National Flag:
Poland

Postby Czarina » 22 Nov 2018, 17:16

So, here we have the results. Its been a long time for this contest. ;) It was not only difficult for you but for me as well to choose the winners. :P Everyone did a great job but the winners are:

1st Prize - Womaninwhite
2nd Prize - Red Queen
3rd Prize - Corrina Angelina and Pietra Moy

:D Congratulations to all the winners and to the others please don't lose your hope,this is just a beginning.... :)

Lady name: Czarina
Lady ID: 4102498

Club: Mermaids

For this post the author Czarina thanked: 4
Gaia (23 Nov 2018, 02:19) • ketevank (22 Nov 2018, 17:51) • Red Queen (26 Nov 2018, 08:24) • womaninwhite (24 Nov 2018, 10:29)

Czarina

Have thanks: 246 times
National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Contests Archive