Me, Myself and I

Archive for old dress-up contests

Me, Myself and I

Postby Czarina » 09 Nov 2018, 14:01

Every person is unique and has his/her own choices and specialities. This contest is all about you. How do you feel about yourself, what do you think is good in you, and most importantly what you are.....

Everyone know that they have to dress up their lady, but there's a small twist. Along with your Lady you have to decorate your Apartment in your style. And also give a short paragraph describing yourself. Make sure that it should include your likes, dislikes, and all the things I mentioned above.

Rewards:
1st prize- 30 EMS and 10,000$ + popularity bonuses
2nd prize- 10 EMS and 10,000$ + popularity bonuses
3rd prize- 5 EMS and 5000$ + popularity bonuses

:question: Things I'll see while choosing the winners :question:
- Did you dress your lady and decorated your apartment according to your para?
- We're you creative enough?
- How well did you express yourself through your post?

:attention:Rules :attention:
- Make sure you keep the pic of your lady and your apartment till the end of
the contest.
- Every person is different so plz no plagiarism
- The contest starts on 9.11.2018 and ends on 22.11.2018

Hope everyone will enjoy this contest and would actively participate in it. ;)

Lady name: Czarina
Lady ID: 4102498

Club: Mermaids

For this post the author Czarina thanked: 4
ClaudiaM25 (09 Nov 2018, 14:22) • fanjaniaina (14 Nov 2018, 23:03) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 01:03) • Red Queen (12 Nov 2018, 10:22)
Rating: 4.82%

Czarina

Have thanks: 246 times
National Flag:
India

Re: Me, Myself and I

Postby formedelete » 11 Nov 2018, 11:59

UNDEAD ELAINE
id=5521625

Hi I am Elaine, I am 21, female, and love pretty much all music and tv shows. sci-fi and comedy is my favorite genre and I love cosplaying both myself and any online dolls I play. I am currently watching the 3rd season of the seven deadly sins a awesome anime on Netflix but my favorite anime is sword art online currently.My favorite sci-fi shows are Andromeda and stargate sg1, though I have watched a large arrange of other movies and shows. my all time favorite song is dust in the wind by Kansas even though I am unable to listen to it anymore since some of the ones that mean the most to me have died. I pretty much love everything things I hate are roaches I mean who doesn't, I have a fear of being stung by bees/wasp etc. and I hate religion pushed on/at me (I will try and respect your religion but it is not the way I feel/believe). now I said I hate roaches doesn't mean I hate bugs in fact I love most I have always been a tomboy I would go out and catch toads and frogs and the bugs to feed to them when I was younger, still would. I am a cat lover and dog lover and every type of animal. as well I love to try and make others feel happy and shouldn't you.

For this post the author formedelete thanked: 4
Czarina (11 Nov 2018, 16:41) • frrumussica (12 Nov 2018, 09:26) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 02:40) • Red Queen (12 Nov 2018, 10:23)

formedelete

Have thanks: 71 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Trinity Starling » 11 Nov 2018, 18:00

Hello everyone! I'm Trinity Starling. I decorated my apartment to reflect some of my favourite things: the colours green and blue (I also like certain shades of pink), cats (even though I don't have one :( ), and generally snuggling up in my bed with lots of blankets and pillows. Along with that, I like listening to instrumental music, looking at art, reading, flower crowns (which I just like looking at, even though I don't wear them), and browsing the Internet. I dislike people who hate on others for arbitrary reasons (e.g homophobia, racism, sexism), horror movies, big spiders, and oily foods. Generally I feel good about myself in things like appearance, achievement, etc. but sometimes I can get disappointed if I don't do well in school. What I like about myself is my sense of empathy. Now, I'm not the best judge of my character, but I think it's generally easy for me to get a sense of how others are feeling and to connect with them. I envision myself to be an introverted, empathetic, quiet girl.

Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

For this post the author Trinity Starling thanked: 5
Czarina (12 Nov 2018, 13:05) • frrumussica (12 Nov 2018, 09:28) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 02:40) • Red Queen (12 Nov 2018, 10:23) • womaninwhite (14 Nov 2018, 13:13)
Rating: 6.02%

Trinity Starling
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1003 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Swiftcat » 12 Nov 2018, 09:34

Most my life I have been bullied weather it was at school or at home, I lived most my life crying tears that other's have caused me and I like to think of myself as a stronge smart woman also very giving cause I give a lot away when I am poor, I will still give away my last dollar to anyone hungry cause that's what kind of person I am I like being nice to other's, I dislike people hurting one another.
I choose this room and put my fiance there witch is only my boyfriend in real life cause it shows the love I have for him.
Daniel Trempetic is the one that makes me a better person.

NAME Swiftcat

ID 5443475
Last edited by Swiftcat on 12 Nov 2018, 09:54, edited 2 times in total.

For this post the author Swiftcat thanked: 4
Czarina (12 Nov 2018, 13:05) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 02:40) • Red Queen (12 Nov 2018, 10:23) • womaninwhite (14 Nov 2018, 13:13)

Swiftcat

Have thanks: 181 times

Postby ToriaMason » 12 Nov 2018, 09:43

Capture2.JPG

To the best of my limited ability, I chose what embodies my soul. I am a Pagan, nature spirituality, so I had to choose my outdoor setting. I strive to be one with nature. I am a bohemian, free spirited, wild child. I embrace individuality. I love cats (especially black cats), though we just lost our beloved Ember who is represented here. She will forever be part of my soul. I am a Water sign and just being near water puts me at ease. I believe I should have been born with purple hair. I love cool colors (purple, blue, and green.) And I love to walk outside barefoot (grounding, as we pagans call it!)

The main thing about me I was unable to picture is being a mommy to my 2 year old son. With them introducing marriages to the game, maybe next they can do maternity fashion and nursery decor. :love:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

For this post the author ToriaMason thanked: 4
Czarina (12 Nov 2018, 13:06) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 02:41) • Red Queen (12 Nov 2018, 10:24) • womaninwhite (14 Nov 2018, 13:12)

ToriaMason

Have thanks: 15 times

Postby Red Queen » 12 Nov 2018, 11:42

I've been living in my skin long enough to be comfortable in it by now. But it took me some time, well, a lot of time to be honest :P. Talking about myself is not something I do often, so this is quite challenging for me LOL.
Physically, I think my best feature is my hair which is naturally wavy and some shade of ginger/red. (Hence my game name). Besides that I would say that my outlook on life and humorous personality are my best traits. The things that I can always rely on to get me through the days, cloudy or otherwise.
I tend to see the glass as always half full, never half empty. Except when it's a glass of wine :P
The room I've decorated is the kitchen, because, duh, I likeLOVE food. That's why my figure is round, but hey, round is also a figure. I enjoy cooking almost as much as I enjoy eating. But let's be honest, there's no compromise.
You might wonder about the animals in the kitchen, but they were planted there to show my love for animals. Especially my cats. Yes, they are a few paws-full, but my fur babies are here to stay...no...stay... Whatever, you can't teach an old dog new tricks, right? :biggrin:
Earthy colors are my favorites, like green, blue, beige, brown and black. But I basically like most colors. Same goes for music, but ♫♪I love Rock & Roll♫♪. Music has a way to talk to the soul like no other person can. I enjoy watching movies, TV series' and reading. Some of my favorite authors are: Dean Koontz, JR Ward, Gena Showalter, James Patterson and Martina Cole.

Here is a bonus photo of me (the real deal) and the outfit that inspired my LP outfit.

For this post the author Red Queen thanked: 7
ahiya123 (12 Nov 2018, 16:28) • bearavocados (19 Nov 2018, 07:37) • ClaudiaM25 (12 Nov 2018, 12:35) • Czarina (12 Nov 2018, 13:06) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 00:35) • Pietra moy (14 Nov 2018, 13:50) • womaninwhite (12 Nov 2018, 11:42)
Rating: 8.43%

Red Queen
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4382 times
National Flag:
South Africa

Postby womaninwhite » 14 Nov 2018, 13:11

ooh so interesting contest :cool:

ME

where I should begin :wacko: there are several personality inside me, i can love all type of fashion/music/ proffesion/food .... taste depends on my mood/weather/ age.... :lol:
thas why i have 2 different type of diploma and try to learn now third proffesion, do not know what i want :crying:

what i love in myself: there are few thing actulaly i love in myself in appearenc: HAIR (very thick, curly and long) and LEGS (always slim ) :biggrin:
in character: kindness and honestness :redface:

what i do not love in myself: i am leck of confidence and unsure :lipsrsealed: not ambitious and i trust everyone in the world :biggrin: i can't imagine somone can lie to me and that worked for me in bad way very often. maybe thats why god send me my husband who is absolutely opposite of me :biggrin: doesn't trust anyone but me, very ambitious, and veeeery self-confident so we are balancing and helping each other :biggrin:

my FASHION
what I always love is long skirts :wub: :wub: even though I have good legs I cover them :D heh, I feel uncomfortable in short skirts or shorts, I feel like everyone is staring at me :pinch: so I wear short thing only on the SEASIDE in summer :cool:

my boy, we are balancing each other even in HAIR :biggrin: I love putting flowers in hair :biggrin:

and my dream room will be with big library as I can't leave without books :redface:
lady: woman in white
id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite thanked: 5
bearavocados (19 Nov 2018, 07:39) • Czarina (14 Nov 2018, 13:37) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 02:41) • Pietra moy (14 Nov 2018, 13:52) • scarlett jr. (21 Nov 2018, 06:24)
Rating: 6.02%

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1677 times
National Flag:
Georgia

Postby ioanamiritescu2 » 14 Nov 2018, 13:38

To establish fast from the start: ME is Me, MySelf is HIM and I is our both Soul&Energy Entity ReUNION!!!+++ YES,We are Soulmates, refound each other in time and space and in MultiUniverses to BE TOGHETER A UNITY ONCE AGAIN!!!SSS+++ Now what i want to say about US2 is that:" A WOMAn is a FLOWER in the inocent eye of the beholder,but I AM A WONDERWOMAn in the EYES OF OUR TRUE LOVE " Me&MySelf&I is the first picture and the second is (Me+MySelf)=I Wed ; MeLady name is ღღioanamiritescu2ღღ id=3714836 ; lady_id=56939

For this post the author ioanamiritescu2 was thanked by:
Czarina (14 Nov 2018, 13:40)
Rating: 1.2%

ioanamiritescu2

Have thanks: 36 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 14 Nov 2018, 14:05

- ME -

Not much to say.... you know me afterall, I've been here for ages...
As my lady shows, I like good food, reading/ playing games (therefore the cards), some pieces of technology (computer, phone) with which I can be here with you!

My favourite place - my bedroom - my favorite place!

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 4
Czarina (14 Nov 2018, 14:09) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 00:38) • Pietra moy (14 Nov 2018, 18:51) • womaninwhite (14 Nov 2018, 14:16)

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3765 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Pietra moy » 14 Nov 2018, 14:43

I am Pietra Moy here in the game but my real name is Paula, I am a smiling person, loyal to my friends, affectionate, I do a little of everything I try to learn as much as possible, I like classical music, I play Piano or Keyboard or my electronic organ :wub: mine Preferred, I do not trust everyone very much, I've been through things that made me a little suspicious, at times I'm a bit shy, a bit stubborn, and even rezevada, I'm looking for a good dream several, one of them is get the faculty of Interior Designer, a year has looked for it and now this will happen.
:D I chose to show this room because it's a little bit like what I'm going to do in my room and my sister's room. My lady is very similar to me, because I have long curly hair in black, I'm tall, I wear more composite clothes. elegant one thing I like a lot is simplicity. I think I forgot to say that I am a Brazilian girl, and yes I am I speak Portuguese, some very basic things of English and Spanish.Image :P Image
LADY PIETRA MOY - ID:133327❤️❤️❤️

For this post the author Pietra moy thanked: 3
Czarina (15 Nov 2018, 17:07) • Gaia (18 Nov 2018, 02:41) • womaninwhite (14 Nov 2018, 17:31)
Rating: 3.61%

Pietra moy

Have thanks: 150 times
National Flag:
Brazil

Next

Return to Contests Archive