The spirited “baby” of the zodiac

Re: The spirited “baby” of the zodiac

Postby AndreeaG » 03 Sep 2020, 17:37

Oh my dear fiona! Sorry to dissapoint. Even now when I am not assigned a role (or confirmed to play) but I am very sure if I play there will be someone who will say- OMG look what she wrote there- is this a sign? Mainly because that happened when I submitted a random entry for example for ---mafia--- or when I was talking in the chat :mellow:

I only talk mafia in the mafia thread from now on ;)
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG was thanked by:
samkaylasmith (22 Oct 2020, 16:56)
Rating: 1.2%

AndreeaG
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1273 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby AndreeaG » 04 Sep 2020, 19:52

So, well, are we into 4th day? or 3rd? Whatever. Just wishing the BP and Arena podiums will end already. Like seriously. There is a competition pretty fierce for basically nothing. Rewards? Bah! Prestige? Nah! Fun? Nada. However, I am trying to keep true to my ambition and I am still trying to capture that podium.

BP- still so many people who didnt dress according to the theme, but it was under control. I generally use 3 question for voting
  • Which one respects the theme?
  • Which one was more creative?
  • Which one is overall more aesthetically pleasing?

Today's theme was ... interesting to say at most. Usually I judge a little and then jump into lion's den. My first attempt was to dress like a little kid with the candies accesories- because who else would have a chocolate party? But then, saw everyone dressed as the chocolate itself (which tbh was a little dumbish :lol: ) so I chose the safe side and dressed in brown with milk filling pouring out of me :rolleyes:

Surprinsgly, I didnt met too many known people in BP, but today I had the pleasure of judging Q, (Hi Q :wub: , points for originality- someone has to save the poor people from going straight into diabetes :eek: ). Tbh I didnt recognise her, but I wouldnt have voted an angel flexing with the newest umbrella in town anyway ^_^ ( I am mean, I know)

Btw, about what I said the day before- this is from another version player And she showed a ss of losing 8 times in a row. Against people who werent even dressed up for the theme =))))). I experienced that today too (I can make a whol case out of this, but I will let it pass because it sincerely not worth it)

A rule for BP-

Simple as that. Funny how in fact BP is kind of a replica of forum, but for a large scale with the idea of giving a theme and judge people based on it. The upside of the BP is that there is a winning rate of 1:2. However the upside of forum is simply better judging. I think I lose 90% of times on the forum =)))), but Claudia, Wax and Red judge fairly and you can see them taking their time when choosing winners. While in the game, people think 10 secons is a lot =)))

Now, podium for arena. I was in 5th, now on 4th. Things look hopelessly but I dont know even why (?) like one day I was first and then 5th omg. I think people are more serious because ems are implied but I am seriously thinking of giving up arena altogether. 5 XP is crazy! I am already too close to level 42 in only 3 days . And I know getting higher than that will basically mean my death as a competitive player. Nope. I will find a way, but getting 5 xp for one em? Nope. Nope. Nope.
It would have been fine with 1xp per duel. Or 5 xp and 5 ems.

Btw , do you see that?
Real not real stats. Truth is I raised few of them, but $ are so easy to win! Like 300k easily per day ( and I think for higher levels even more). Downside is apart from raising my stats they are now useless. :) And why to even bother to have stats for that joke of arena with 5 xp =))))

also I observed that for eg Bast (yes, the steady $ monthly queen) didnt even bother to challenge in arena. Literally 0. Jodza (the president of B&W) also on 0. So... that must say sth. Why to even bother with Arena? :evil: I know, ems are everything, but it is sincerely not okay. They are hard to get know if you have a 90% percent, but if I would have a 0% (when going to 50 where everyone is now 400+) ??? A joke of my time.

Teleport- Is still 8 hours? I think so.

I tried using an alarm but sometimes real life interfered and bang lost 3-4 tries <_< I am not too dissapointed, but still. Free should have stayed free. I will give you that - new version is nice. Butthey tried too hard to turn it into ,,pay to play'' and that will cost them. As a mostly social player, I dont know how long I will really play if for example my non paying friends give up.

Basically let me show you my currency balance- . Now what dollars are good for?
  • stats
  • clothes from mall
  • carnival

What ems are good for?
  • limited events
  • collections
  • salon
  • party
    and basically the things that makes LP a dress up game =)))
It is very inter connected. Basically you need ems to look nice and have clothes for BP and you need BP to win dollars and win ems.

No problem here. The problem is too little ems and too much effort. Why they had to destroy engagement party rewards? That was the best way to win ems and simply the most effective. Now gone and we left with the arena joke :mellow:
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG thanked: 2
Quvenzhane Wallis (05 Sep 2020, 08:57) • samkaylasmith (22 Oct 2020, 16:56)
Rating: 2.41%

AndreeaG
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Lady Alexandra » 04 Sep 2020, 19:57

summary of new update:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgNX6WP2MPg
:)

the guy getting yelled at is LP
and the guy yelling is everyone upset with the update

(not mine haha)

ID 5743470 ; MaJ3stic Ang3Ls

Al X
Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1352 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Lady Alexandra » 04 Sep 2020, 20:34

AndreeaG wrote:Image

A rule for BP-

Simple as that. Funny how in fact BP is kind of a replica of forum, but for a large scale with the idea of giving a theme and judge people based on it. The upside of the BP is that there is a winning rate of 1:2. However the upside of forum is simply better judging. I think I lose 90% of times on the forum =)))), but Claudia, Wax and Red judge fairly and you can see them taking their time when choosing winners. While in the game, people think 10 secons is a lot =)))

you forgot the best reply andreea

ID 5743470 ; MaJ3stic Ang3Ls

Al X

For this post the author Lady Alexandra was thanked by:
Wax Storm (05 Sep 2020, 00:13)

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1352 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby AndreeaG » 05 Sep 2020, 09:06

And wax liking it like the :evil: she is <_<
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG thanked: 2
Lady Alexandra (05 Sep 2020, 11:23) • Wax Storm (05 Sep 2020, 16:17)

AndreeaG
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby AndreeaG » 05 Sep 2020, 19:56

My laptop partially broke so I am unable to write my entry about my day today. I know you are all so dissapointed. I am so dissapointed too with my laptop.

Good news - climbed back on arena podium and currently no 2 on both. :rolleyes:

Brb, watching legally blonde now and feeling like Elle Woods everytime I enter the forum :D
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201
AndreeaG
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Quvenzhane Wallis » 06 Sep 2020, 14:59

Hey hey hey

Lol, you know what? I got chance to judge Waxie during B&W theme, 3 times in a row :rolleyes: what more i wanted? I still remember her black skirt and white top. Man, she is damn gorgeous! :wub: I love her style!

AND Andreea, what i am seeing? your dollars are flying onto the dress of angel flexing with the newest umbrella in town :mellow: wrong timing of taking screenshot -_-
Id=5470757
Quvenzhane Wallis

For this post the author Quvenzhane Wallis thanked: 2
AndreeaG (06 Sep 2020, 15:08) • Wax Storm (07 Sep 2020, 02:00)

Quvenzhane Wallis
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 456 times
National Flag:
India

Postby AndreeaG » 06 Sep 2020, 15:09

Quvenzhane Wallis wrote:Hey hey hey

Lol, you know what? I got chance to judge Waxie during B&W theme, 3 times in a row :rolleyes: what more i wanted? I still remember her black skirt and white top. Man, she is damn gorgeous! :wub: I love her style!

BAHAHA it would have been so funny to say now that you didnt vote for her 3 times in a row =))) She would have probably exiled you from Earth :lol:
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG was thanked by:
Wax Storm (07 Sep 2020, 02:00)

AndreeaG
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Quvenzhane Wallis » 06 Sep 2020, 15:29

Why would i love to go exile again? :P

#Just a joke, no hard feelings :eek:
Id=5470757
Quvenzhane Wallis
Quvenzhane Wallis
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 456 times
National Flag:
India

Postby AndreeaG » 07 Sep 2020, 16:26

It has been a week since we got the update... I am overall proud of myself (how they say- there is nothing that a aries proposes to do, cannot do :D ) It is not meant to be no 1, but that is okay, my diamonds are needed elsewhere :D

Also, I was able to finish a room of teleport yesterday without diamonds :)

and made more than 2m $ these days... do you see my stats? :P bahaha this error is so funny - where it was when I was applying for clubs?! :lol:

Overall that was a one time thing so I am really able to have a sweet memory of first week of LP4 . Podium is exhausting and really not worth anything :) So idk about my future plans... I really hope they fix the XP thing because otherwise I will not go to arena very often -_- BP is frustrating but rewarding and sometimes fun ^_^
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201
AndreeaG
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Diaries