The spirited “baby” of the zodiac

Re: The spirited “baby” of the zodiac

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 04 Nov 2020, 16:37

AndreeaG wrote:Now, my dears!

7pm so here I am!

Things I will like to bring to your attention

x alex changed her signature and I didn't even get a ss of it :ph34r:
x I got this and it in fact made me more worried than expected cause we have full positive response from Wax, partial positive response from Red and no positive response from Claudia and apparently after many internal debates reached the conclusions that

1. I messed Claudia and Red's powerpuff roles (.... :crying: but claudia is pisces and so is bubbles :crying: )
2. Claudia doesn't like cozonac and that is the most worrying thing :unsure:

How did u get to the conclusion i dont like cozonac?!
u are so wrong, missie!!

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 was thanked by:
Lady Alexandra (04 Nov 2020, 16:54)
Rating: 1.2%

ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4850 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby AndreeaG » 04 Nov 2020, 20:09

:ph34r: because

Wax: I love sarmale
Red: I love giltong
Claudia: ... :ph34r:

But don't tell me I am wrong, say you love cozonac :ph34r:
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

& a maniacal mafia survivor :)
AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1739 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby AndreeaG » 04 Nov 2020, 21:21

Yesterday saw a really interesting post of Ana's and I said I will tell more in connection to it, cause the subject was close to my heart, so I will write it now-

Also, you find the post here Subject: The world as seen by Ana and I suggest to read it first

So about life. I always somehow avoided writing too much and deep stuff about these really serious topics cause, unfortunately, I share the vision of a Romanian writer- I cannot write anything, unless using first person. So, while Ana brought the soft and delicate touches in the form of a poem, I will add more like a personal life experience.

While I don't think I have the sad story behind, I definitely experienced the vision of ,,bleak and meaningless''. Not a day, or a month, but almost my entire teenage years. I don't wish it to anyone, so basically that is why I am writing this now, even at the costs of you know, letting the whole internet see this. I have very high and hard to accomplish dreams and was silly enough to share them once upon a time. And people discouraged me, like they saw the harsh reality. The economic aspects of life, the social ones, but failed to realise that a dream is a dream. Our hopes no matter how crazy they sound or how small are the chances for us to touch them, are what keeps us alive. Maybe not alive like breathing or functioning, but alive in the long run - they give you strength to carry on when not everything works right, to wake up every day and be a ,,man with a mission'', to smile and feel good about your life itself. You will end up regretting more what you didn't do than what you tried. Anyway, so since a pretty young age I was redirected to things that were prescribed by the norms of society, but I wasn't totally giving in. I was stuck in two worlds. One tried to make people proud and see that I am capable and hardworking and serious and all that, one constantly disappointed that I wasn't doing what would made me feel proud and capable and accomplished. And that showed in my social interactions, opinions, choices, everything. I was living a life that apparently was mine, but I didn't feel like it belonged to who I really wanted to be. It was a very crazy circle of internal sadness that no one really understood cause this kind of bleak and meaningless is pretty much what everyone misses. Crazy enough not even qualified grownups could receive my message. It got pretty dark after a while and was very very ready to crash, but thankfully, some said the right and so much needed things and I had the last drop of internal strength to say ,,this is it, I had enough, screw your opinions, your facts, your everything, I am finally doing what I want to do no matter the costs''. It wasn't easy at first, but I found a little escape, used the main last ,,train'' , departing from everyone and everything and starting over again. And while you know, I am far from being accomplished and I certainly for the moment don't have the ,,wow'' factor, I feel better. Sure, not everything is in a shade of pink or it is not like sometimes I am not overwhelmed between expectations, reality and obligations, or still being anxious, or regretting the past, but now I can see day by day how my old self is kind of resurfacing, how the spark is still living. Now I am wiser and I know more so it is just like 2.0. version, but still the same concept behind. Still the same dreams, still the same hopes. It is a long road ahead but I am still so young and have so many ideas and so much will power, that I don't fear it, in fact I am looking forward to it.

So, all in all- live your life. Live for yourself. And that is enough. Being the best and happiest person you can be, it may seem selfish, but, in fact, it is the best thing you can do for yourself and the entire world. Your heart knows best what is right and what is wrong, what you can carry on your shoulders and what you can't. It is what it is. Live your life, cause nobody will regret more if you don't than your own very self. And that will end up badly for everyone. Sometimes, doing the apparently selfish thing is the selfless choice.
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG thanked: 4
Lady Alexandra (04 Nov 2020, 21:24) • ladyana (05 Nov 2020, 11:01) • Veronica042004 (05 Nov 2020, 20:26) • Wax Storm (04 Nov 2020, 21:34)
Rating: 4.82%

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Lady Alexandra » 04 Nov 2020, 21:40

AndreeaG wrote:Yesterday saw a really interesting post of Ana's and I said I will tell more in connection to it, cause the subject was close to my heart, so I will write it now-

Also, you find the post here Subject: The world as seen by Ana and I suggest to read it first

So about life. I always somehow avoided writing too much and deep stuff about these really serious topics cause, unfortunately, I share the vision of a Romanian writer- I cannot write anything, unless using first person. So, while Ana brought the soft and delicate touches in the form of a poem, I will add more like a personal life experience.

While I don't think I have the sad story behind, I definitely experienced the vision of ,,bleak and meaningless''. Not a day, or a month, but almost my entire teenage years. I don't wish it to anyone, so basically that is why I am writing this now, even at the costs of you know, letting the whole internet see this. I have very high and hard to accomplish dreams and was silly enough to share them once upon a time. And people discouraged me, like they saw the harsh reality. The economic aspects of life, the social ones, but failed to realise that a dream is a dream. Our hopes no matter how crazy they sound or how small are the chances for us to touch them, are what keeps us alive. Maybe not alive like breathing or functioning, but alive in the long run - they give you strength to carry on when not everything works right, to wake up every day and be a ,,man with a mission'', to smile and feel good about your life itself. You will end up regretting more what you didn't do than what you tried. Anyway, so since a pretty young age I was redirected to things that were prescribed by the norms of society, but I wasn't totally giving in. I was stuck in two worlds. One tried to make people proud and see that I am capable and hardworking and serious and all that, one constantly disappointed that I wasn't doing what would made me feel proud and capable and accomplished. And that showed in my social interactions, opinions, choices, everything. I was living a life that apparently was mine, but I didn't feel like it belonged to who I really wanted to be. It was a very crazy circle of internal sadness that no one really understood cause this kind of bleak and meaningless is pretty much what everyone misses. Crazy enough not even qualified grownups could receive my message. It got pretty dark after a while and was very very ready to crash, but thankfully, some said the right and so much needed things and I had the last drop of internal strength to say ,,this is it, I had enough, screw your opinions, your facts, your everything, I am finally doing what I want to do no matter the costs''. It wasn't easy at first, but I found a little escape, used the main last ,,train'' , departing from everyone and everything and starting over again. And while you know, I am far from being accomplished and I certainly for the moment don't have the ,,wow'' factor, I feel better. Sure, not everything is in a shade of pink or it is not like sometimes I am not overwhelmed between expectations, reality and obligations, or still being anxious, or regretting the past, but now I can see day by day how my old self is kind of resurfacing, how the spark is still living. Now I am wiser and I know more so it is just like 2.0. version, but still the same concept behind. Still the same dreams, still the same hopes. It is a long road ahead but I am still so young and have so many ideas and so much will power, that I don't fear it, in fact I am looking forward to it.

So, all in all- live your life. Live for yourself. And that is enough. Being the best and happiest person you can be, it may seem selfish, but, in fact, it is the best thing you can do for yourself and the entire world. Your heart knows best what is right and what is wrong, what you can carry on your shoulders and what you can't. It is what it is. Live your life, cause nobody will regret more if you don't than your own very self. And that will end up badly for everyone. Sometimes, doing the apparently selfish thing is the selfless choice.

I so agree.
This, for me, was in my 'freshman' phase of high school. My friend group wasn't the greatest. Put me down consistently-again, and again, and again. Got to the point where I was becoming something I had never planned to-a monster. Mere days ago I wrote the poem how to be selfish. It's crazy how religions and thoughts that aren't even yours bore into my head. I thought I wasn't, simple defined, worthy enough.
I was saved by most unconventional ways: not friends, not family-by talking to strangers. It's funny how those words matter as much as relatives. Can never forget that day. Muah :kiss:

Sure, not everything is in a shade of pink or it is not like sometimes I am not overwhelmed between expectations, reality and obligations, or still being anxious, or regretting the past, but now I can see day by day how my old self is kind of resurfacing, how the spark is still living.

^^^
This is the quote from there I love the most. So I'll write in my book, leave it there.

Healing always takes forever but I promise promise promise it is worth it. Yes, there are days when I still feel hopeless. Lie in bed and can't get up. But there, of course, are always days when I love living on Earth. And I start to feel that every day now :wub:

Not everything will be okay. And that's okay.

(ps. ily andreea :grin: )
Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1926 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 05 Nov 2020, 09:44

AndreeaG wrote::ph34r: because

Wax: I love sarmale
Red: I love giltong
Claudia: ... :ph34r:

But don't tell me I am wrong, say you love cozonac :ph34r:

I do, who doesn't?! i hit the thank's option when i saw it,made me laugh,but didnt see it necessarily to comment. :rolleyes: :D
ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4850 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby AndreeaG » 05 Nov 2020, 18:03

iT WaS a JoKE, Claudia, don't muder me as you did in N2 :biggrin:
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby AndreeaG » 05 Nov 2020, 18:06

btw, aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex

do you know how that felt?? =))))

exactly exactly like this Image
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG thanked: 3
Harshita (11 Nov 2020, 15:49) • Lady Alexandra (05 Nov 2020, 18:36) • nefeliethan (05 Nov 2020, 20:37)
Rating: 3.61%

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby AndreeaG » 05 Nov 2020, 18:14

btw I don't want to brag (lol, I am kidding, ofc I want to) BUT

ThIs WaS My FiRST eVeR ToS GaMe and slayeeeeed it!!!! I WON, did you hear that??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: I was also GF so. And lasted 9 FULL DAYS! :evil: :evil:

+also i always do pretty good at among us and secret hitler so... :ph34r: don't call me a loser, i can win too :ph34r: :evil:
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG thanked: 3
Harshita (11 Nov 2020, 15:49) • ladyana (05 Nov 2020, 18:21) • nefeliethan (05 Nov 2020, 20:37)
Rating: 3.61%

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Romania

Postby Lady Alexandra » 05 Nov 2020, 19:25

AndreeaG wrote:btw, aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeex

do you know how that felt?? =))))

exactly exactly like this Image

I GOT ONE WITH ALL THREE TOO AND IT FEELS EXACTLY LIKE THATTTTT

For this post the author Lady Alexandra thanked: 2
AndreeaG (05 Nov 2020, 19:40) • Harshita (11 Nov 2020, 15:49)
Rating: 2.41%

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1926 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby AndreeaG » 09 Nov 2020, 19:53

how no one observed I leveled up to 45 and I am an emerald now?!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

For this post the author AndreeaG was thanked by:
nefeliethan (09 Nov 2020, 20:13)
Rating: 1.2%

AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor