the name of the game is alex

Re: the name of the game is alex

Postby Lady Alexandra » 27 Sep 2020, 19:44

Quvenzhane Wallis wrote:Have you ever read "The Invisible Man" novel?

Must read!!! :wub: there is also a movie on it! Watch it! 2h 5min :P

author?! :grin:
on official forum hiatus
Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1901 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby AndreeaG » 27 Sep 2020, 20:02

Watched the movie! Was great
e+e=2e

e=2.71828182846

Andr5.43656365692a

{id}5454201

& a maniacal mafia survivor :)
AndreeaG
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1723 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Lady Alexandra » 27 Sep 2020, 20:20

give me good omens season 2 pleaseeeeeeee
on official forum hiatus

For this post the author Lady Alexandra was thanked by:
Wax Storm (28 Sep 2020, 05:04)
Rating: 1.2%

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Lady Alexandra » 28 Sep 2020, 17:01

I've come to the conclusion that Hershey's cookies and cream chocolate is a blessing on us.
it's beautiful, it's delightful, it's so delicious
on official forum hiatus

For this post the author Lady Alexandra thanked: 3
Carla@Ananya (28 Sep 2020, 17:07) • Harshita (30 Sep 2020, 17:17) • mclil1 (28 Sep 2020, 17:03)
Rating: 3.61%

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Lady Alexandra » 29 Sep 2020, 02:38

gee thanks LP i will buy one necklace with this reward maybe even two if i'm lucky
on official forum hiatus
Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Lady Alexandra » 29 Sep 2020, 22:36

teacher alex will now inform you of a beautiful site

https://openpsychometrics.org/tests/characters/

HERES WHAT I GOT!

on official forum hiatus
Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby Lady Alexandra » 30 Sep 2020, 15:19

GENIE GRANTS YOU A WISH... WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE?
I asked a bunch of people what their wish would be if they could wish anything. So, it was all just for an innocent project for my curiosity. I just thought it would be a fun idea to see if people wished for materialistic objects. Maybe not something that's tactile but for more of a feeling. Maybe get something for Christmas, ya know?

This study is a little bit biased. If you take it in like a general concept, because I did ask people coming into the Therapy Center. So it's not everyone's idea of a wish. It doesn't capsulate the entire population, just the ones coming out of therapy. I'm sure if you ask others in the supermarket, you would get varying results.

So it may have something to do with what they discussed with the therapist. It may have something that they just want. So when I calculated it up, a lot of people said they wanted to be normal. In fact, I found that 65% of people said they wanted to be normal. So I asked myself what is normal? Normal is something that's taken for granted, is what I would like to say. It's not a strict definition, it's relative. So, if normal is supposed to be typical, why do we see so many people say, I just want to be normal?

Isn't that kind of weird? If more than 50% want to be normal, than is wanting to be normal... normal?

It's basically happiness and contentedness, but we fail to realize that the true definition of normal isn't achieved by most. It actually, I don't think I can be achieved. Because everyone has a quirk, and you may think that I'm saying, like, Oh, I'm a quirky girl. No, that's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about something that makes them unique. The amount of times I've asked what makes you unique and got in a silly answer is hilarious. When I'm talking about a personality traits, do you talk too much do you talk too little? Do you feel alone do you feel happy? Do you want to change? Those are all questions that you want to ask yourself!

So let me get to the message. why do you want to be normal? Is it fitting in with everyone else is it wanting to belong, or is it just wanting to be happy. A lot of people when I ask them further. They said the second option. So they want to be happy. They want to feel at peace with maybe themselves or their other relationships. And that's perfectly... normal!

22% of people said, I want to feel safe. So when we think about a therapist and her what's going to be happening most of it. Huge trauma.

But what I'm saying is, trauma affects you, whether you like it or not it shapes you into the person you want to be. A lot of people who have trauma, like me, they go into their safe spot, they shift a lot, maybe even realities if they want to. They just want to feel at home without their trauma. So I think trauma relationships also why they said they wanted to be normal, because they presume normal people don't have trouble. Well, again, normal is a relative term you can define anything! And here we go back to philosophy again...

Some people did actually wish for materialistic things, something that maybe they were denied. Some of them said they wanted to feel appreciated. To get over the feeling of disappointment and that's just really what takes up the rest of the 100 minus 87 equals 13% of the rest of the wishes.

So a lot of people when they get a message from a genie, and they get three wishes. The stories you'll hear suggest materials like food riches, etc. But isn't it interesting to think how people might want to feel normal or people want to not feel this appointment, weighing on their shoulder?

So that's basically what I wanted to talk to you about, I'm actually using a voice to text app on my phone. So everything's kind of incoherent and that stuff. I will add it for can hear and see and stuff but otherwise. This is coming straight for you in my neighborhood sidewalk. So that was my thoughts on wishes. It's normally it's in normally atypical for me to write meaningful stuff on this forum. But, hey I can be smart. I may be dumb, but I'm not an idiot.

Peace out! :afro:
on official forum hiatus

For this post the author Lady Alexandra thanked: 5
AndreeaG (30 Sep 2020, 17:45) • Harshita (30 Sep 2020, 17:18) • ladyana (30 Sep 2020, 15:47) • mclil1 (30 Sep 2020, 17:09) • Wax Storm (30 Sep 2020, 15:23)
Rating: 6.02%

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

Postby ladyana » 30 Sep 2020, 17:09

This is definitely meaningful.
Well done!
Some subjects you slightly brushed might be a bit personal so I'll not interrogate you. :P
But hey, I like to read such stuff and it's good to get to know ya. :)

Ana Stacy
Lady ID: 6806506
PoshCulture

Visit me on LP!
:wub:

For this post the author ladyana thanked: 2
AndreeaG (30 Sep 2020, 17:48) • Lady Alexandra (30 Sep 2020, 17:12)
Rating: 2.41%

ladyana
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1183 times

Postby Harshita » 30 Sep 2020, 17:23

The three things that I'll ask for more than anything else. Or I can say, I can't live without
I want-
1. A never ending library of fantasy, adventure and teen fiction novels
2. Food
3. Self-respect (I have a very big ego, not exactly, but yes, it's what I think)
LADY NAME-Jahnabi Singh
LADY ID-5879668

https://v3.g.ladypopular.com/profile.php?id=5879668

For this post the author Harshita thanked: 3
AndreeaG (30 Sep 2020, 17:49) • Lady Alexandra (30 Sep 2020, 17:25) • Wax Storm (30 Sep 2020, 17:56)
Rating: 3.61%

Harshita
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 519 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Lady Alexandra » 30 Sep 2020, 17:37

ladyana wrote:This is definitely meaningful.
Well done!
Some subjects you slightly brushed might be a bit personal so I'll not interrogate you. :P
But hey, I like to read such stuff and it's good to get to know ya. :)

I know, right?! It's kinda weird writing in full, formal sentences :wub: in the forum.

HarshitaSingh wrote:The three things that I'll ask for more than anything else. Or I can say, I can't live without
I want-
1. A never ending library of fantasy, adventure and teen fiction novels
2. Food
3. Self-respect (I have a very big ego, not exactly, but yes, it's what I think)

So knowledge-but not that type of knowledge--valuing street smarts? Surrounding yourself with happiness and trials maybe? Wanting to be in another world? Valuing entertainment? All of the above?
Food is pretty nice!
Self-respect: so valuing yourself but not overconfident, believing and yet not putting yourself as Harshita The Ruler Of The World, but rather as the kid in the supermarket who will draft an essay as to why the parents should buy candy. I can respect that!
on official forum hiatus

For this post the author Lady Alexandra thanked: 2
ladyana (30 Sep 2020, 17:47) • Wax Storm (30 Sep 2020, 17:57)
Rating: 2.41%

Lady Alexandra
Mafia Survivor
Mafia Survivor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
United States

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Diaries