Ancient world

Ancient world

Postby Ancient Greek » 10 Jan 2020, 09:42

Sooo i am new to all this and i always sucked at diaries so i don't really know how this will go... Probably nobody is gonna read it and i doubt there will be any consistency but i'll give it a try :D

Let's start with today and where i am writting this from. From library comeputer. Pas few months i spent 6+ hours in library DAILY working on my book (and reading, cuz i am huuuuuge bookworm) so i guess now you know a little bit more about me :) Another thing about me is that i do genuinly not feel cold (T-shirt in winter? YES PLEASE cuz 20°C is already hell fire for me) but oddly today i have been shivering in jacket, inside and drinking hot tea soo i guess i am getting sick or something :(
It's only 8:37 in the morning here so i don't really have to say much (i guess that's why diaries are done at evenings?) but i wanted to open this topic because i love letting people get to know me and making friends :D
And because my head needed a break from all the brainstorming...i soooo need help with this book :'D Gonna play games for a while now and see yall later (if anybody plays Klondike please add me, my name is Enat)

if there is anything you would like to know about me don't hestitate to ask BUT be prepared that i might bore you with looooooooong answers and too detailed stories. i am jsut waaay too talkative + i have absolutely no filter so i might say lot's of things that others never do...so if anybody is fed up with me please just tell me :blush:
lady ID: 6319788
lady name: Ancient Greek

For this post the author Ancient Greek thanked: 3
fiona star (24 Jan 2020, 15:22) • nefeliethan (10 Jan 2020, 14:43) • Red Queen (20 Jan 2020, 12:03)
Rating: 3.61%

Ancient Greek

Have thanks: 62 times

Re: Ancient world

Postby Ancient Greek » 12 Jan 2020, 20:26

So you can learn something new about me. I love all kinds of music and soo many different artists. But today i have Green day marathon :D Especially Holiday one i replayed sooo many times :) any other Green day fans here? i was growing up lsitening to them and although i mostly listen to kpop now, green day will always have some of my soul :D
As for today diary nothing special happened. But i am getting more and more nervous because my driving license exam is in 2 days and i am still a mess on the road. :(

I am not gonna say much cuz i am tired today but i made an outfit for our KSARMA SAMSARA club party (actually our president's party) i actually love:

For this post the author Ancient Greek was thanked by:
fiona star (24 Jan 2020, 15:21)
Rating: 1.2%

Ancient Greek

Postby Ancient Greek » 15 Jan 2020, 00:38

I don't really feel like posting today since i am sad over failing the driving exam :( I didn't see my husband for 4 months and if i'd succeed today i could goback to him next week. but now i have to wait one more week to retake it and he will be on a mission when i finish....so i won't be able to be back to him until end of february :( that is almost a year apart :( i just wish i could be back on our sofa and cuddle :love:

fiona star (24 Jan 2020, 15:22)

Ancient Greek

Postby Ancient Greek » 19 Jan 2020, 05:12

Soooo i kinda forgot about this as i always do hehe....but i wasn't really doing anything THAT special lately. mostly just listening to music all day long :) any other kpop fans here? and i finished watching Pretty little liars :wub: I guess i will just stop with the diaries for now until i actually have something interesting to say :)
But if anybody knows where could i read FREE books online (namely Secrets of Droon series) PLEASE PLEASE tell me i really need it.

fiona star (24 Jan 2020, 15:23)

Ancient Greek

Postby Ancient Greek » 25 Jan 2020, 02:00

Well i know i am not consistent nor did i tell yall much about me....please be patient with me :'D My second take on driving exam is getting close and i am a ball of nerves cuz i can't fail again....anyways i didn't really update because nothing really interesting happened and i don't feel like people will be interested in my daily boring life. Not that you will be interested in my not boring life either, i just don't want to extra bore you :D BUT i am doing an art collab with my ex roommate (AGAIN) and she is amazing artist...and i am a baby artist but i like doing it + she is my family. roommates are 2 of closest people in my life. They are best friends and sisters to me and i feel happy to be doing something that make us both happy :) Now i will not spoil ALL that there is to a project because i want you to check my instagram (@thechu999) then it is actually done...but i am in process of making the first piece and it is my roommate as disney's jasmine...now i know eyes are weird and i will work on them (HELP anybody who knows how to make them look better :'D) and ofc the rug and background are not anywhere near done...but yeah that's a little preview for anybody who actually reads my long diary:

and if anybody is interested in my music taste or searching for new music to listen to, this is currently playing: not a kpop suprisingly :D i know she has many haters and i don't give a damn if you dislike me for that. she is actually good singer AND she is incredibly strong person and very real, fighting her strugles and being an actual person which is rare with celebrities. she is not complete fame doll and i respect her for that. besides she battled a lot of stuff and she is my role model in that aspect...and she is talented for a bunch of things, being good at them since very young age....so yes i like her and no i am not ashamed of it (fight me all you want :'D)
Ancient Greek

Postby Ancient Greek » 27 Jan 2020, 18:17

I FINALLY PASSED DRIVING LICENSE YEEHAW :D

i don't have much to say beside that. except that i finished my drawing :) should i fix anything and how? or can i sign it and it's ready to post? :D

Wax Storm (27 Jan 2020, 19:00)

Ancient Greek

Postby Wax Storm » 27 Jan 2020, 19:01

Ancient Greek wrote:I FINALLY PASSED DRIVING LICENSE YEEHAW :D

So happy for you!! I have mine this coming Saturday :)
Wax Storm
id=116317
Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2284 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby nefeliethan » 27 Jan 2020, 19:40

[quote="Ancient Greek"]I FINALLY PASSED DRIVING LICENSE YEEHAW :D

YAAAYYYYYY!!!!
nefeliethan
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 847 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Ancient Greek » 28 Jan 2020, 16:12

thank you both and good luck Wax! ;)
Ancient Greek

Postby Ancient Greek » 30 Jan 2020, 03:21

the drawing is finished :D i am alread working on my next project, just stopped by to show it :D

and to share some music of i think very underrated artists: B.A.P. They are not my fave (or top faves) kpop boy band but i seriously think their music is waaay underrated...seriously just 120K views for THIS?

nefeliethan (30 Jan 2020, 15:16)

Ancient Greek

Next

Return to Forum Diaries