Cammy diary of wonder :D

Re: Cammy diary of wonder

Postby Cammy » 19 Apr 2019, 06:40

Yo what up people I have decided to post cursed image of the week today so I don’t forget tomorrow.

Cursed image of the week is.... what ever this is

So anyways got that out of the way i’ve Been trying to lucid dream I have a dream jornal and I Do reality checks. I also looked up the things that can happen when you do lucid dreaming to prepare myself because that is really important. Started to try and do this Saturday. Have you ever lucid dream before (oh god why did I sound like Dora the explore in my head lol) also thanks for the help trinity. Something was happening and she didn’t realize her word hurt me. She stopped and has been trying to catch herself if she does accidentally say something to me. Thanks for the help ^_^

I hope y’all have a great day today
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

For this post the author Cammy was thanked by:
Gaia (06 May 2019, 04:41)
Rating: 1.2%

Cammy

Have thanks: 183 times

Re: Cammy diary of wonder :D

Postby Cammy » 22 Apr 2019, 06:48

Just wanted to say happy Easter.
And may the lord be loved (yes I am Christian)
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Postby Cammy » 25 Apr 2019, 07:42

*ahem* YOLO BEACH DAY FOR THE FIRST DAY IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. (No i’m Not going to the the beach i just but down yolo then clicked what ever was in the box that i depend on when I can’t spell)

I love toy story..... don’t you?
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Postby Cammy » 03 May 2019, 06:34

Hi, I had a long week and I thought I forgot to do cursed image of the week but i turns out I did it earlier than normal. Image

So today I will give cursed image than how my week was

Cursed image isssssss this thing

So my week, I got sick on Monday, had a sinus infection and had to stay home because I didn’t want to get out of bed and wasn’t in the right state to deal with people, I basically watch YouTube and Hulu, watch more sailor moon. The next day I went to school and it has absolute HECK (Ha me trying not to get in trouble by saying a no no word, and no I do not act like this in real life) it was really tiring but I was getting better. The next day I felt a lot better and my friend and I made up this new thing that we are now writing a story about, I went to church and made a derby car witch I had to stand out in the cold to do with no jacket for about 30 minutes, then I went in and some apple cinder got candy then got more candy and went to sleep. Thursday I did a ritual with my friend to see how I would die, tried doing another one but the teacher yelled st me for laying on the table. Haven’t finished Friday because it’s not ye5 Friday it is Thursday at 9:34 am and by the time most people see this it’s Friday. I hope y’all have a good day.
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Gaia (06 May 2019, 04:54)

Cammy

Postby Gaia » 06 May 2019, 04:54

Cammy wrote:So anyways got that out of the way i’ve Been trying to lucid dream I have a dream jornal and I Do reality checks. I also looked up the things that can happen when you do lucid dreaming to prepare myself because that is really important. Started to try and do this Saturday. Have you ever lucid dream before (oh god why did I sound like Dora the explore in my head lol) also thanks for the help trinity. Something was happening and she didn’t realize her word hurt me. She stopped and has been trying to catch herself if she does accidentally say something to me. Thanks for the help ^_^

Hi Cammy,

I usually remember my dreams quite often, maybe it has to do with my sleep cycle, but I never actually had a lucid dream. My mom had a lucid dream once though. She told me that in her dream she was on top of the roof of her house, it seemed very real to her and she was scared. She got back home (in her dream) and woke up a few minutes later. That was years ago.

If you are attempting to lucid dream they have some techniques in the internet that increases the chances of it happening. I think it's an interesting experience, if you manage to lucid dream share your story with us.

Best wishes.
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image

ID: 1663132

For this post the author Gaia thanked: 2
Cammy (06 May 2019, 06:03) • Trinity Starling (06 May 2019, 05:59)
Rating: 2.41%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1079 times

Postby Cammy » 06 May 2019, 05:56

I do remember one time I was in a dream and at the end I was like yup this is a dream and woke up. I’m not sure if that was lucid dream or not and I don’t remember any of it ethier.
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Trinity Starling (06 May 2019, 05:59)

Cammy

Postby Trinity Starling » 06 May 2019, 05:59

Gaia wrote:
Cammy wrote:So anyways got that out of the way i’ve Been trying to lucid dream I have a dream jornal and I Do reality checks. I also looked up the things that can happen when you do lucid dreaming to prepare myself because that is really important. Started to try and do this Saturday. Have you ever lucid dream before (oh god why did I sound like Dora the explore in my head lol) also thanks for the help trinity. Something was happening and she didn’t realize her word hurt me. She stopped and has been trying to catch herself if she does accidentally say something to me. Thanks for the help ^_^

Hi Cammy,

I usually remember my dreams quite often, maybe it has to do with my sleep cycle, but I never actually had a lucid dream. My mom had a lucid dream once though. She told me that in her dream she was on top of the roof of her house, it seemed very real to her and she was scared. She got back home (in her dream) and woke up a few minutes later. That was years ago.

If you are attempting to lucid dream they have some techniques in the internet that increases the chances of it happening. I think it's an interesting experience, if you manage to lucid dream share your story with us.

Best wishes.

I have also tried to lucid dream before -- I think it's pretty cool that you can learn to recognize when your dreams are reality and when they are just figments of your imagination. I've actually never been successful and I don't think I've actually dreamt in years, lol. Anyways, when I myself was attempting to learn to do so, I heard that lavender might help induce lucid dreaming. Specifically, putting a pouch of lavender underneath your pillow at night or taking a bath with lavender essential oils and lavender-scented soaps may help. Good luck!
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

For this post the author Trinity Starling thanked: 2
Cammy (06 May 2019, 06:03) • Gaia (11 May 2019, 19:30)

Trinity Starling

Have thanks: 626 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Cammy » 06 May 2019, 06:02

Trinity Starling wrote:
Gaia wrote:

Hi Cammy,

Best wishes.

I have also tried to lucid dream before -- I think it's pretty cool that you can learn to recognize when your dreams are reality and when they are just figments of your imagination. I've actually never been successful and I don't think I've actually dreamt in years, lol. Anyways, when I myself was attempting to learn to do so, I heard that lavender might help induce lucid dreaming. Specifically, putting a pouch of lavender underneath your pillow at night or taking a bath with lavender essential oils and lavender-scented soaps may help. Good luck!

I’m going to my grandmas this weekend and I think she might have some lavender soap, thanks for the tip.
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

For this post the author Cammy thanked: 2
Gaia (11 May 2019, 19:30) • Trinity Starling (12 May 2019, 06:20)

Cammy

Postby Cammy » 13 May 2019, 07:46

Hello people, cammy here and I just want to say before we do any thing else
HAPPY MOTHERS DAAAY :D
For all the moms that play this game today is a very special day for you and even if you see this a day later or mabye even two days still, I want you to know you are special to even people that don’t know you because it’s mothers day and in my book all mothers are special to me. I hope that something special happened to you and mabye you went out to eat with your family, mabye it was with your own grandma (who is great grandma to your kids), your mom (who is grandma to your kids), your sister (I think you get who this is to your kids by now, also you might not have one), your aunt (if you have one), your niece/nephew mabye both maybe 2 of both mabye 10 of both, your kids (if you have any), your husband/boyfriend/I don’t have one/I don’t want one, you dad, your brother in law if you have one, your uncle(if you have one), your dog, your cat, your bird, and any other family members that aren’t on this list.

Happy Mother’s Day

So now the mothers have been praised, let’s get into cursed image of the week

Amazon box, amazon box, does what ever amazon box can, can he swing from a web, no he can’t he’s a box, look ooooouuuuuuttt, he’s amazon box
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Trinity Starling (13 May 2019, 16:00)

Cammy

Postby Cammy » 15 May 2019, 08:15

Is it bad that I want to buy this for my stepdad?
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Trinity Starling (21 May 2019, 03:12)

Cammy

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Diaries