Cammy diary of wonder :D

Re: Cammy diary of wonder :D

Postby Cammy » 02 Feb 2019, 20:44

Hello guys todayis my sister birthday :lol: i’m wishing a happy birthday to her on here because i want everyone to know.
Happy birthday sis (even though your to young to play this and therefore can’t see) but still HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Yall have a great day. Spread a little kindness because if someone is having a bad day i bet you can help. And don’t break your leg.
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

For this post the author Cammy was thanked by:
Gaia (03 Mar 2019, 05:12)
Rating: 1.2%

Cammy

Have thanks: 270 times

Postby Trinity Starling » 02 Feb 2019, 21:27

Hi! Tell your sister happy b-day for me, hehe. ;)

Also if your wondering about YouTubers who don't swear, I recommend TED-Ed They're a really great educational channel that has cool animations to keep you interested and educated on everything from timeless works of literature to climate change to health. They also have riddles, none of which I've ever been able to solve.

Another one is You Suck at Cooking The one channel that teaches you how to cook but is also very crafty and fun. The creator of the channel DOES swear in some of his older videos, but he doesn't in his newer ones. That's basically all the ones I recommend that don't actively swear. I don't really have a problem with swear words, unless they're used in the wrong context.

I also wanted to say that I am also bi and I'm proud of you for having the courage to tell the forum.
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

For this post the author Trinity Starling thanked: 2
Cammy (02 Feb 2019, 22:10) • Red Queen (05 Feb 2019, 08:03)
Rating: 2.41%

Trinity Starling
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1284 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Cammy » 02 Feb 2019, 22:10

Thank you for saying happy b-day to my lil sis and thanks for the youtubers and thanks for the support of me being bi.
:D
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Postby Cammy » 05 Feb 2019, 01:34

Sup
I don’t know about you BUTS ITS SNOWING FOR ME TODAY. Its not sticking but SNOW (thumbs up)
I love snow. Its fun and i also get a free day from school. Now i’m not saying i hate school but its nice to have a few more days off. I think its gonna start really sticking soon though because i see white specks on the ground. I can barely see them but their there

Yall have a great day. Spread a little kindness because if someone is having a bad day i bet you can help. And don’t break your leg. (Thumbs up)
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Gaia (03 Mar 2019, 05:13)

Cammy

Postby Cammy » 05 Feb 2019, 22:36

ITS SNOWING OUT SIDE AN IT STICKED but there no school so me and my friends can’t clober each other with snowballs :crying: :cry:
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Postby Cammy » 12 Feb 2019, 02:47

I’m really sorry i couldn’t do the cursed image of the week on friday but i’m doi It today

The cursed image of the week from last week is.... yeet or be yeeted (orignal line is kill or be killed from undertale)

311398BA-77DF-42EE-BD66-8F507FCF5114.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Postby Cammy » 16 Feb 2019, 21:54

Hahaha you pretty thought i forgot about cursed image of the week again. Welli didn’t so take that.

The cursed image of the week is (drumroll plz): kirby with werid dino legs

There you go hope you don’t have nightmares

Sorry that i really don’t say much but my life isn’t that interesting.
Just sonyou know i am a big undertale fan so some undertale stuff might pop up here and there. Like right nowImage

(I promise i’m not a fortnight fan. Plz don’t kill me)
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Gaia (03 Mar 2019, 05:13)

Cammy

Postby Cammy » 23 Feb 2019, 04:10

Will i post a cursed image on time
yes

Will i post something about my life

YES

So i’ve been sick sense wensday and it horrible. I also saw a fight while i was trying to get in my locker to get my jacket. I’m not going into to much detail about the fight besides a teacher was already there holding one girl back and the girl that was being hold back by a teacher pinned the other girl to ground and was hitting her. Yeah that was intense. I was only there for the end though so I didn’t see that much of it. Wensday i had to do the pacer test. I hate the pacer test. I’m not the athletic type and rather sit down and watch. Unless we are playing a game. Then i can run. Or i’m really Board and i’m deep in thought of a daydream. Anyways i have asthma so yeah it was intense. I was also sick at that time like i said. I got sick on wensday. Ot was only the beginning with a runny nose i was definitely coughing a lot more that day too. Anyways that’s about it have a great day be nice to everyone and don’t break you leg. :lol:

Hahaha you probably thought i forgot to do the curse image of the week. Well I didn’t (you probably saw this anyways and didn’t think I forgot)
cursed image of the week is (drum r
oll plz) um: what ever you want to call this
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Postby Cammy » 26 Feb 2019, 02:57

Its snowing where I live. And i’m not sick anymore. I really don’t know what to say all that it’s snowing. Oh wait 8km freakin out because the new season of star vs the forces of evil is going to be premiering on the tenth and a few months after that the the season on hulu will benput up so i can go on a binge and watch it. I have 0 self control. So i slice of my life. Whats a slice of yours? Tell me. I you want and make sure its not to personal.

I hope you guys are having a great day show kindness and don’t break your leg :grin:

Oh and for all those guests reading make an account and join the forum.
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

Postby Cammy » 02 Mar 2019, 07:52

Oh yes
It is time for CURSED IMAGE OF THE WEEK.

So cursed image of the week is: a good pun because we need those
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

Cammy

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Diaries