My Diary- Gaia.

My Diary- Gaia.

Postby Gaia » 03 Jul 2018, 05:34

Hello beauties!

My real name is Lisa but you can also call me Gaia. I named my lady Gaia because in Greek Mythology “Gaia” or “Gaea” is known to be the primal Mother Earth goddess. She is called the mother to all gods, titans, and monsters, and wife to her son, Ouranos. She is an important figure in Greek Mythology because she takes big credit for the world’s creation and beauty. As you can see I am big fan of Greek Mythology. I also love to read (especially mystery books), travel, volunteer work, collect random stuff, and so much more. I was born in Brazil but I currently live in the USA and I just love it here! I live just a couple of minutes away from Disneyland, sometimes I think I am in paradise.
I will be posting in my diary a couple of things about myself, so you guys get to know a little bit more about me.

I just created a website for my lady (with a gallery, about me page, club info, etc) check it out if you like. :wub:

Website
Last edited by Gaia on 08 Aug 2018, 01:33, edited 2 times in total.
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image

ID: 1663132

For this post the author Gaia thanked: 3
ClaudiaM25 (04 Jul 2018, 20:46) • cutybeauty713 (08 Aug 2018, 10:37) • Naya_Adley (23 Jul 2018, 02:11)
Rating: 3.61%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 878 times

Re: My Diary- Gaia.

Postby Gaia » 03 Jul 2018, 07:42

Let’s start way back when I was a little girl. I used to live in an Island, Floripa, East to the Brazilian coast. Floripa is known for its beautiful beaches (over 42 of them) including Praia Moçambique, Ilha do Campeche, Jurerê, Praia Galheta, etc.

Praia (means beach in Portuguese) Moçambique:

In Brazil, all states celebrate annually this special event called “carnival.” The Brazilian Carnival is celebrated forty days before Easter (marking the start of Lent), in Brazil and during this celebration people dress in glamorous outfits and dance during many parades and festivals.
Carnival pics Rio de Janeiro:

:love:

In Brazil we lived really closed to our family relatives so we used to visit them a lot, but it gets harder to visit now that we live in different countries. Still, I remember when we used to go to my grandma’s house and she would always have some surprise presents waiting for us (me and my two brothers). She used to make the most delicious “pastéis”. As for my grandpa (father’s side) he was a bird collector. It always made me a little upset to see the birds inside cages, birds are meant to fly in the skies. Anyways, he treated the birds very well, and I enjoyed helping feed them little worms whenever I could.

Here is a pic of a Brazilian pastel my Grandma loved to make:

Pastel de carne (meat pastel)
There are many types of pastéis, cheese, shrimp, chicken, you name it.

Oh well, that’s enough for today. Maybe tomorrow we can talk about my siblings and our most memorable childhood adventures. Thank you for reading dearies, goodnight.

:love: Muaaah ❤️
with a dot! Image

For this post the author Gaia thanked: 4
ClaudiaM25 (04 Jul 2018, 20:47) • cutybeauty713 (08 Aug 2018, 10:37) • Naya_Adley (23 Jul 2018, 02:11) • womaninwhite (03 Jul 2018, 18:06)
Rating: 4.82%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Gaia » 03 Jul 2018, 17:54

Hello precious, today we are going to talk more about my family, especially siblings.

So as you probably know by now, I have 2 brothers. One is older than me while the other one is 2 years younger. Both are very clever boys and we had great times together. The three of us used to play this scary game (only at night of course :P) where our dad would wear one of his creepiest Halloween masks and chase us three in the dark (no lights at all). I have always been a little clumsy, so it’s no surprise I usually hit something or fell in the floor and was the first to be found by my dad, “the big scary monster” we would call him when playing the game. Well, let me tell you, that game was extremely frightening, especially for a girl around 7 of age. Also, I remember that there used to be lots of beehives and wasp hives around the exterior of our house in Brazil, and oh boy, my brothers never missed a chance to get in some trouble. Even though I was “allowed” to spend time with them my brothers usually did all the fun stuff and left me to do the “not so fun” as one could say. So, they would collect sticks and rocks and throw it all at the hives. After they manage to get one hive down they would just go to the next (if there was any they hadn’t destroyed yet). I actually found it entertaining to watch sometimes (I am so scared of bees so to enjoy all that chaos going on was not easy), but not so entertaining was me having to do all the clean up after their mess. You see, they bribed me a lot, those little devils :lol: If I didn’t clean up after their little games it would be either 1) I don’t get to play with them or 2) tell parents it was all my fault! Oh well great team work there I guess. But don’t worry, I could be a little brat sometimes so it wasn’t only them being mean to me :evil: :D
Anyways, most of this “fun” games were my brothers ideas and since I didn’t want to be left out playing with my dolls alone all day long, I participated in their mess of entertaining activities. I also remember they introduced me to a bunch of fun games ( in electronic devices) that I never would have thought of playing if it wasn’t for them (I might make a post with the games we used to play together). I also came to like a lot of what can be considered “boyish stuff” due to my brothers influence. For example: since the TV in our living room was the biggest TV of the house everyone wanted to use it and for that me and my brothers needed to take turns. So the two of them would watch Pokémon, Teen titans, Ninja turtles, etc. then I would probably watch Barbie or power puff girls, something of the sort. With time though, I actually started to like some of the TV shows they watched, some of them even becoming one of my fav animation shows I’d ever watched.

Did I forget to say the two little devils knew Judo? I was their “punch bag” for training. They didn’t hit me hard, of course, but they enjoyed training their fighting skills with me, which wasn’t really convinceble that they were improving since I always lost :lol:

So yeah, that’s just a little bit of my childhood with my brothers. There is loads more of crazy stuff that happened as you can imagine, but I will leave it at this for today. Thank you for your time reading this darlings!

:love:
with a dot! Image

For this post the author Gaia thanked: 2
Naya_Adley (23 Jul 2018, 02:11) • womaninwhite (03 Jul 2018, 18:06)
Rating: 2.41%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Gaia » 03 Jul 2018, 21:06

Who likes soccer here? :D Brazil is going against Belgium Fri, 7/6.

I just can’t wait!
with a dot! Image

Naya_Adley (23 Jul 2018, 02:11) • womaninwhite (05 Jul 2018, 14:14)

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Gaia » 04 Jul 2018, 22:03

Hello beautiful. Today we are going to be reading scary stories!
I found these stories on the web and I absolutely loved them.
Feel the chills... and read if you dare..

I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”
•••
When my sister Betsy and I were kids, our family lived for awhile in a charming old farmhouse. We loved exploring its dusty corners and climbing the apple tree in the backyard. But our favorite thing was the ghost.We called her Mother, because she seemed so kind and nurturing. Some mornings Betsy and I would wake up, and on each of our nightstands, we'd find a cup that hadn't been there the night before. Mother had left them there, worried that we'd get thirsty during the night. She just wanted to take care of us.Among the house's original furnishings was an antique wooden chair, which we kept against the back wall of the living room. Whenever we were preoccupied, watching TV or playing a game, Mother would inch that chair forward, across the room, toward us. Sometimes she'd manage to move it all the way to the center of the room. We always felt sad putting it back against the wall. Mother just wanted to be near us.Years later, long after we'd moved out, I found an old newspaper article about the farmhouse's original occupant, a widow. She'd murdered her two children by giving them each a cup of poisoned milk before bed. Then she'd hanged herself.The article included a photo of the farmhouse's living room, with a woman's body hanging from a beam. Beneath her, knocked over, was that old wooden chair, placed exactly in the center of the room.
•••
There was a picture in my phone of me sleeping. I live alone.
•••
I don't know why I looked up, but when I did I saw him there. He stood against my window. His forehead rested against the glass, and his eyes were still and light and he smiled a lipstick-red, cartoonish grin. And he just stood there in the window. My wife was upstairs sleeping, my son was in his crib and I couldn't move I froze and watched him looking past me through the glass.Oh, please no. His smile never moved but he put a hand up and slid it down the glass, watching me. With matted hair and yellow skin and face through the window.I couldn't do anything. I just stayed there, frozen, feet still in the bushes I was pruning, looking into my home. He stood against my window
•••
The last thing I saw was my alarm clock flashing 12:07 before she pushed her long rotting nails through my chest, her other hand muffling my screams. I sat bolt upright, relieved it was only a dream, but as I saw my alarm clock read 12:06, I heard my closet door creak open
•••
Here they come again, the brave ones. Another Halloween night, and the kids are back, here to prove their fearlessness. The old house's floorboards creak beneath their sneakers.Only half an hour until midnight, so I have to work fast. I start with their flashlight, blowing lightly against it, so that it flickers, but this inspires little more than a nervous giggle.Fifteen minutes until midnight. Time to take things up a notch. I hover up to the ceiling, and will my body into flesh. My every nerve is on fire, but they've given me no choice. I force drops of blood to trickle out my nose, but the boys below don’t notice. I knock against the ceiling, but they won’t even look up."I thought this place was supposed to be haunted," says the leader. "What a joke."Five minutes until midnight. I'm running out of time. With the last of my strength, I scream— so loud that they finally turn to look up at me. I like to think I put on a good show: I sway on an invisible noose, and the blood flows freely from my nostrils now. A couple of drops hit a skinny one with a crew cut. The boys scream and run into the night, just in time.Below me, I hear the Thing turn, its disappointment palpable. For now, it sleeps. But one day, I will fail. The boys will be too brave, and I won't scare them out in time. One day they will wake it.
•••
Sleep well.
with a dot! Image

For this post the author Gaia was thanked by:
Naya_Adley (23 Jul 2018, 02:11)
Rating: 1.2%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Gaia » 05 Jul 2018, 05:02

Happy 4th of July!!! (USA Independence Day! ) :)

Tomorrow I will be talking about my fav games of all time and I might mix a couple of tv shows/movies I also really enjoyed watching.

Stay tuned beauties! And goodnight! :sleeping:
with a dot! Image

Naya_Adley (23 Jul 2018, 02:11)

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Gaia » 05 Jul 2018, 16:37

Hello my fabulous cupcakes, today I will be talking about my fav games, tv shows, and movies! :D

Here we go (animated shows):

The Amazing World of Gumball

Ben 10 :lol:

Adventure Time

Teen Titans

Powerpuff Girls :wub:

Sword Art Online

Pokémon

Naruto

Yu-Gi-Oh!

Regular Show

Chowder

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Ed, Edd n Eddy

Dexter's Laboratory

Johnny Bravo

The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack :wub: :love: :wub: Flapjack is sooo adorable! I just love this show so much!

The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Cow and Chicken

Total Drama

The Flintstones

The Looney Tunes Show

Scooby-Doo!

Larva

SpongeBob SquarePants

Rugrats

The Fairly OddParents

Dora the Explorer

Winx Club

The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

The Penguins of Madagascar

Bakugan Battle Brawlers

Dragon Ball Z
Last edited by Gaia on 05 Jul 2018, 17:45, edited 2 times in total.
with a dot! Image

cutybeauty713 (08 Aug 2018, 10:37) • Naya_Adley (23 Jul 2018, 02:12)

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Gaia » 05 Jul 2018, 17:29

TV shows/series (not animated) :

iCarly

Victorious

Drake and Josh

Big Time Rush

Zoey 101

The 100

Switched at Birth

3 percent

Stranger Things

with a dot! Image

Naya_Adley (23 Jul 2018, 02:12)

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Gaia » 05 Jul 2018, 19:22

Game time!!

Fav DS Games:

The Sims 2 Alien Invasion

Mysims

Littlest Pet Shop

Mario Kart

Mario Bros

Scribblenauts

Sonic:

Castway

Nintendogs

Pokémon (I had that blue Pokémon bellow, it’s called Dialga :D )

Ghost Trick (this game is A+++)
Last edited by Gaia on 07 Jul 2018, 22:45, edited 2 times in total.
with a dot! Image

Naya_Adley (23 Jul 2018, 02:12)

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Gaia » 05 Jul 2018, 19:27

PlayStation Games:

Little Big Planet (all three games)

Bioshock 1
Bioshock 2

PC games:

Alice is Dead :eek:

Fireboy and Watergirl

Bomb it

Escaping the prison

(there is more but I don’t remember the names and so can’t find pics to show to you all. It’s ok though I post too much anyways :P )

Phone games:
Where is my water?

Word cookies

Dumb ways to die

Rolling Sky
with a dot! Image

Naya_Adley (23 Jul 2018, 02:13)

Gaia