My Diary- Gaia.

Re: My Diary- Gaia.

Postby Gaia » 22 Mar 2019, 00:03

:lol:

Yes they are just adorable! We made them diapers out of socks so they can walk freely around my room.

We might change the names if we come up with better ones but so far we have Ruby (white bunny, but her eyes are a bit red so that’s why we decided on this name) , Mel (yellow bunny), and Tony. The three are from dwarf breeds. The white is a Angora and the others are Netherland Dwarfs (smallest rabbit breed).

Here is more pics of them:

They are very docile and quiet, mine dont make any noises at all. They make great pets and you can even litter train them and teach them a couple of tricks.
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image

ID: 1663132

For this post the author Gaia thanked: 3
Amethist (02 Apr 2019, 05:20) • Cammy (06 May 2019, 06:13) • Trinity Starling (22 Mar 2019, 03:13)
Rating: 3.61%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1085 times

Postby Gaia » 24 Mar 2019, 08:10

My mom decided to buy some Easter decoration even though the holiday is all the way in April 21. Of course I took this opportunity to take some beautiful pics of my bunnies. Enjoy :D

with a dot! Image

For this post the author Gaia thanked: 2
Amethist (12 May 2019, 19:03) • Trinity Starling (12 May 2019, 06:19)
Rating: 2.41%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Gaia » 01 Apr 2019, 21:38

Movie Review Time! :D

So I’ve whatched a couple of recently released movies lately. I thought some of you might be interested to watch, so I will give you my opinion about it and rate them from favorite to least favorite. Keep in mind that everyone is different. What I find interesting doesn’t necessarily mean you will too.

Us ★★★★✩

Us is a mystery/thriller movie that lasts for 2 hours long. The whole plot of the story is like no other horror movie you will see out there. The movie consists of great emphasis on multiple protagonists, not only focusing on 1 individual. You will learn to connect to each character’s perspective and thoughts of the events occurring throughout the story. The movie producers did an outstanding job in creating suspense in the character themselves, without having to make them look supernatural whatsoever (all characters are human). SPOILER—> The story is about a family’s struggle to survive in a world that has turned itself chaotic and dangerous due to nefarious people from the underground. These people want to cause harm to those from up above. To say the least, the story provides a sufficient amount of suspense, satisfying any audience looking for some adrenaline.

I gave it 4 out of 5 stars because even though the movie was entertaining all the way, I was hoping for more jump scares. The movie was creepy and did give me chills, but it focused more on suspense rather than extreme horror itself. I can’t blame the movie though, the genre just isn’t horror like I would have preferred it to be, instead it is a thriller. I believe that with some horror scenes I definitely would have given the movie its final star.
with a dot! Image

For this post the author Gaia was thanked by:
Amethist (02 Apr 2019, 05:21)
Rating: 1.2%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Postby Cammy » 06 May 2019, 06:14

Gaia wrote::lol:

Yes they are just adorable! We made them diapers out of socks so they can walk freely around my room.

We might change the names if we come up with better ones but so far we have Ruby (white bunny, but her eyes are a bit red so that’s why we decided on this name) , Mel (yellow bunny), and Tony. The three are from dwarf breeds. The white is a Angora and the others are Netherland Dwarfs (smallest rabbit breed).

Here is more pics of them:

They are very docile and quiet, mine dont make any noises at all. They make great pets and you can even litter train them and teach them a couple of tricks.

Those are so cute, I just want to bet them and hold them and they look so fluffy and there just adorable.
lady name=Cammy-_-

Lady ID= 5787642

For this post the author Cammy was thanked by:
Gaia (11 May 2019, 19:17)
Rating: 1.2%

Cammy

Have thanks: 266 times

Postby Gaia » 11 May 2019, 19:18

Ikr? :D

They are the cutest thing ever.