TALES of Woman In White

TALES of Woman In White

Postby womaninwhite » 23 Apr 2018, 09:03

GAMARjOBA (HELLO in Georgian language) :D

welcome in my white corner of tales
i decided to tell you some interesting, funny strange but REAL facts, stories, tales from all around the world :love:

why you should read my diary? you will learn many interesting things, i will tell different type of facts or stories for people with different interests and you will have fun
you also will find some piece of me in each story :biggrin:
lady: woman in white
id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite thanked: 5
ClaudiaM25 (23 Apr 2018, 09:33) • Gaia (27 May 2018, 15:15) • ketevank (03 May 2018, 21:46) • Miranda K (23 Apr 2018, 22:24) • Wax Storm (04 May 2018, 21:41)
Rating: 6.02%

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1267 times
National Flag:
Georgia

Re: TALES of Woman In White

Postby womaninwhite » 23 Apr 2018, 09:51

tales of beauty and fashion #1

as we are in fashion game i want to show you some National dresses of my country, they are amazing but Judge U :D
in Georgia there is different Regions (like states in USA) Every region has its own characteristics of clothing which depends on traditions, weather, habits of EACH region.
we still use this costumes on wedding or in national events

Last edited by womaninwhite on 25 Apr 2018, 14:17, edited 2 times in total.
id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite thanked: 3
Annabelle Coco (23 Apr 2018, 10:08) • ketevank (25 Apr 2018, 12:04) • Miranda K (23 Apr 2018, 22:25)
Rating: 3.61%

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 24 Apr 2018, 09:28

tales of beauty and fashion #2

What do you think when u look at someone’s tattoo?
Maybe u think is there any meaning behind it, why the wearer chose it? Something happaned in their life?
That’s why tattoos are so interesting, each of them have multiple meanings which actually makes the tattoo even more personal to the wearer.

Let look some tatoos and their meanigs

A semi-colon –I thought it is tatoo for them who love grammar, NOPE. :blink: it’s a hope for many persons. Sometimes it seems like you may have stopped, but you choose to continue on. "A semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life." :wub:

Half moon- Its ideal for anyone who believes in a higher power, there are so many meaning of this tatoo from its magical mystique, purity, shadow, and even dreams. The moon is a symbol of regeneration and fertility also. :evil: :shocked:

Viking tatoo- “creat your own reality” .ooh i love it and... hmm... what it means? :confused:

Anchoor tatoo- one of the oldest tattoo symbols, symbol of strength and stability

Horseshoe- Horseshoes are considered protective symbols because they were first created by the Romans to protect the feet of the horses they used. It will bring you luck. That is…. I need it to win in LP contests :D

:afro: :afro:
P.s i do not have tattoos, i love to have one small cute one but i am afraid VIRUSES in tattoo salons :shocked:
and do you have any tattoo? feel free to share :biggrin:
Last edited by womaninwhite on 25 Apr 2018, 14:17, edited 1 time in total.
id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite thanked: 2
Gaia (27 May 2018, 15:17) • Miranda K (24 Apr 2018, 17:59)
Rating: 2.41%

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby Miranda K » 24 Apr 2018, 18:26

I have 5 tattoos. :)
I got my first tattoo as soon as I was old enough to get one. It's a heart on my wrist maybe a little bigger than the size of a quarter. It's the only tattoo I have that I wouldn't mind removing... :rolleyes:

My second tattoo was a treble clef behind my ear that I drew with a heart in the middle of it.
I tried some new tattoo wax from the tattoo shop for this tattoo and ended up being allergic to it. Tattoos normally itch during the healing process so I didn't realize I was allergic right away. I mean, the tattoo was behind my ear so I couldn't see how irritated it was. My skin pealed off like when you get a bad sunburn... :eek: The ink from the tattoo came out with the skin so I was left with a patchy old-looking tattoo. I went back in to get it fixed and the artist couldn't see enough detail to remember that I had a heart in the middle so now I have a normal treble clef tattoo. <_<

My third tattoo is a seahorse on my ankle. (bc I LOVE seahorses :wub: ) It looks about 98% like this one...

My fourth tattoo is a matching tattoo with my best friend. This was the only tattoo that HURT! :( It is on top of my left foot. It's an infinity symbol with the word sisters like the picture below. We added each other's initial on the opposite side of the infinity symbol and Proverbs 3:15 underneath.

My fifth tattoo is a Minnie mouse bow on my middle finger. This one is my favorite tattoo but I wish I had of waited and got a better tattoo artist to do it for me. My friend and I decided last minute to go get tattoos after work one night (maybe 2 hours before the shop closed) and the only artist available to do them was an apprentice. :unsure:
He didn't use a reference so the shape of the bow is more like a butterfly so people tell me they love my butterfly tattoo all the time... <_<

For this post the author Miranda K thanked: 4
ketevank (25 Apr 2018, 12:04) • Roney Chanu (25 Apr 2018, 11:56) • scarlett jr. (19 Jun 2018, 20:01) • womaninwhite (24 Apr 2018, 18:32)
Rating: 4.82%

Miranda K
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1301 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby womaninwhite » 24 Apr 2018, 18:44

wow Miranda what a story thanks for sharing, :o :wub: depends on your tatoos you are very creative, artistic, brave, friendly, beloved and devoted what did i miss?.... :biggrin: :biggrin:

p.s I LOVE YOUR BOW TATOO :afro: :love:
id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite was thanked by:
Miranda K (24 Apr 2018, 20:45)
Rating: 1.2%

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby AnnNoor » 24 Apr 2018, 21:32

I love all the tatoos miranda, all are different themes so it makes them more beautiful :wub:

For this post the author AnnNoor thanked: 2
Miranda K (24 Apr 2018, 21:36) • womaninwhite (24 Apr 2018, 21:34)

AnnNoor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 284 times

Postby womaninwhite » 25 Apr 2018, 11:47

tales of nature and earth #1

Ooh its like medicine for our soul, my 2 favorite flowers is Lilac and Daisies

I love lilac for its beauty and Aroma, I do not know how in your homeland but when I was a kid it was popular to eat Lilac, yes :D it was like legend if you eat lilac with 4 petals you will get 4mark in school, if you eat 5 you will get 5 :D (it was always hard to find 5 though) and i anyway was geting 3 in Math :crying:

1. Lilacs are native to Eastern Europe and Asia.
2. purple lilacs represent first love, while white lilacs symbolize youthful innocence.
3.In Greece, Lebanon and Cyrus, the lilac is a symbol of Easter

daisies reminds me my countryside :wub:
1.The name 'daisy' is thought to come from the Old English 'daes eag'
'Daes eag' is thought to mean 'day's eye', after the way in which it opens at dawn.
2.Daisies have lots of medicinal properties.Daisy is rich source of vitamin C. is edible.Juice extracted from them was used for wound healing in ancient Rome
3. represents purity and innocence.

do you use it for LOVES ME game? :biggrin:

p.s my husband doesn't like gifting me flowers :sad: he feel uncomfortable bringing them in the street so it was only 2 times he gifted me flowers. first he hid it in the pocket second he brought me bouqet with black plastic bag :lol: ooooh men :pinch:
id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite thanked: 4
ketevank (25 Apr 2018, 12:05) • Miranda K (25 Apr 2018, 17:50) • Roney Chanu (25 Apr 2018, 11:54) • scarlett jr. (19 Jun 2018, 20:02)

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 26 Apr 2018, 11:16

sad tale #1

do you count how much time do you spent on E-devices? it made our life easier, our jobs easier but we are forgetting that we are missing life -_- , we prefer chatting with friends by social media than to meet with them, we prefer to take pictures to sunsset, to natures than to just watch and admire them. people are sharing all their steps- where they go, what they do, what they eat, how eat, how it taste and the life is going......
this is sad reality :(

p.s sorry for sad pictures but we should see reality to change it so try to live each moment of your life as much as you can:wub:
"technology brings us closer to those ones who are far away but far away for those you are close"
id= 2506666

AnnNoor (26 Apr 2018, 11:58) • ketevank (27 Apr 2018, 16:54) • Lina Lyn yeppeun (26 Apr 2018, 13:02) • Miranda K (26 Apr 2018, 18:30)

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 27 Apr 2018, 13:26

around the world #1

ALHAMBRA, SPAIN
i was feelling like Scheherazade from 1001 nights when i first met this palace.i read about it in 2 historical novels "The Queen's Vow" A Novel of Isabella of Castile by C.W. Gortner and 'The Constant Princess' BY Philippa Gregory About Catharina of Aragon. both books were amazing. i advice you to read them if you love history + love stories. :wub:

1. Alhambra is a palace and fortress complex located in Granada, Andalusia, Spain. It was originally constructed as a small fortress in AD 889
2.after years of neglect, the Moorish king of Grenada renovated it in the 11th century. The fortress was to later be converted into a royal palace in the 1333 century by Yusuf I,
3. The Alhambra Palace was home to the Spain Emirs until 1492 when the Catholic Monarchs conquered the Nasrid Dynasty and so after 1492 it became the Royal Court of Ferdinand and Isabella

4.Alhambra is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and the inspiration for many songs and stories.
5.The name Alhambra has its origins in an Arabic word meaning "red castle or vermilion"
6. you will see the charming Moorish architecture and mosaic work.As the years went by and new rulers came into power, each added their own touches to the palaces and gardens.

my wish to go in this dreamy place like fairy tale. :love: its much more interesting to visit places when you already know several facts about them and about historical persons leaving there. can u believe i never was aboard yet. heh :(
id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite thanked: 2
ketevank (27 Apr 2018, 16:55) • Lina Lyn yeppeun (27 Apr 2018, 14:36)

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 28 Apr 2018, 11:48

healthy tale #1

have u ever noticed these color marks your on your toothpaste? :blink:

i discovered that it tells us about content, someone says its just a myth but i do not take a risk and now i buy toothpaste with blue marks ( could not found green yet) :wink: :blush:

what they mean
Green = Natural products :cheesy:
Blue = Natural and medicinal products :unsure:
Red = Natural and chemical components :cry:
Black = Purely chemical components :evil: :excl:

so lets care about our teeth, charming smile will lead you to success :wub:

p.s once i was in stomatology clinic to cure 1 toothache and finished with 13 "healed" theeth :blink: doctor said "they look good outside but they are bad inside" :blink: after i finished treatment doctor has bought a charming CAR :confused: <_<
id= 2506666

Annabelle Coco (28 Apr 2018, 12:04) • Gaia (27 May 2018, 15:26) • Miranda K (28 Apr 2018, 16:32) • scarlett jr. (19 Jun 2018, 20:03)

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Next

Return to Forum Diaries