TALES of Woman In White

Re: TALES of Woman In White

Postby womaninwhite » 28 Nov 2018, 21:30

heh sadly such type of contest is always have a bit of politic, like Ukraine has also such type of song "I say love not a war" and they still have war situation in their country against Russia... :crying:

I still singing Armenia song I love it so much an I love France Dance :lol:

we also have very motivating lyrics for young people " if no one believed in you, no one understand you, try again"

anyway I always love junior Eurovision songs, than adult ones which are too complicated and are hard to sing for me :lol:
lady: woman in white
id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite thanked: 2
Gaia (06 Dec 2018, 02:39) • Wax Storm (28 Nov 2018, 21:31)
Rating: 2.41%

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1677 times
National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 04 Dec 2018, 20:55

tale of beauty and fashion #13

miss world 2018

and soon on 8th December there will be the FINAL of miss world 2018 :afro:
the winner is chosen not only becouse of beauty but also with personal characteristic, talent, beauty of soul... :wub:

but I choose my favorites only with appearance, ah what to do I can't see other things :biggrin:

so here are my favorite countries :afro:
Australia, seems so kind :wub:

Belarus. maaan this girls loooks like so much to our previous MISS GEORGIA,if u don't believe here they are
both :blink: they both have amazing hair :love:

miss Georgia 2015

the Bahamas exotiiiic
brazil, I always loved ladies from south America :biggrin:

chile
simple beautifull

Egypt, exotic, attractive :o

Hungary, cute girl

Nepal, simply beautiful, seems kind and friendly also :afro:

Peru, charmiing

Philippines, always beautiful

Spain stunning lady

happy USA

lets see I if i guess the winner, I never did yet :lol:
and if you are curious why I do not pist miss Georgia, I just do not like her, but wish luck :biggrin:
id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite thanked: 3
Czarina (05 Dec 2018, 11:59) • Gaia (06 Dec 2018, 02:40) • ketevank (04 Dec 2018, 21:02)
Rating: 3.61%

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby Czarina » 05 Dec 2018, 12:02

Woah.. All the ladies are damn beautiful :wub: But personally I liked the Nepalese woman. She has a pretty face... Excited to know the winner :)

Lady name: Czarina
Lady ID: 4102498

Club: Mermaids

For this post the author Czarina was thanked by:
womaninwhite (05 Dec 2018, 12:19)
Rating: 1.2%

Czarina

Have thanks: 246 times
National Flag:
India

Postby womaninwhite » 12 Dec 2018, 22:52

Chocolate meltdown closes German road

did u hear this latest news :eek:

"A ton of chocolate" has brought a local road to a standstill in Germany, according to local authorities. :frown:

The road was closed in the western town of Westönnen late on Monday after a tank of chocolate in a factory spilled and poured into the street.

The chocolate quickly solidified. About 10 sq m (108 sq ft) was cleared by 25 firefighters using shovels, hot water and blowtorches.

About a tonne of chocolate trickled out from the nearby factory but, despite the spill, locals won't have to worry about a chocolate-free Christmas. :cool: said the owner of the factory

id= 2506666

Czarina (23 Dec 2018, 19:17) • Gaia (15 Dec 2018, 16:54) • ketevank (12 Dec 2018, 23:20)

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 23 Dec 2018, 18:07

tale of art and literature #4

Gaston Leroux’s the phantom of the opera :ph34r:

aah what I bought today , its been a while I wantED to read this book and at last it was translated and released, its on my shelf now waiting for me :wub: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE BOOK AND WHATCH HE MOVIE YET YOU DEFINITLY MIGHT HEARD ABOUT THE MUSIC, ITS SO FAMOUS :wub:

lets see some interesting fact about this book

:attention: The Paris Opera House exists– and so does the underground lake. Palais Garnier is an old and famous opera house in France, and you can go visit it in person or even take a virtual tour.

:attention: Many events in Phantom are based on real life. The chandelier really did fall, causing a fatality. There really are tunnels below the opera. And there was supposedly a mason who asked to live in the bowels of the opera house and was granted permission to do so.

:attention: Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical version of The Phantom of the Opera is one of the most successful pieces of entertainment of all time, produced in any media, and its success is continuing all over the world.
Played to over 140 million people in 35 countries in 166 cities around the world with an estimated gross of $6 billion :wub: :wub: :attention:

:attention: . Webber actually wrote The Phantom of the Opera, in part, as a vehicle for his then-wife, Sarah Brightman
:attention: Phantom of the Opera is the longest running Broadway production and the highest-grossing show of all time.

:attention: Phantom of the Opera is a blockbuster and record-breaker
It made the Guinness World Records book in 2012.

:attention: Winner of over 70 major theatre awards

id= 2506666

Czarina (23 Dec 2018, 19:17) • Gaia (26 Dec 2018, 02:06) • ketevank (23 Dec 2018, 18:57)

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Previous

Return to Forum Diaries