TALES of Woman In White

Re: TALES of Woman In White

Postby womaninwhite » 18 Jun 2018, 13:13

people and event #5

FIFA world cup 2018

olee ole ole oleeeee and the FOOTBALL championship has begaaaan :biggrin: I never loved football but in this year I decided to watch and it so fan, I always support weak and team who is losing :lol:

do you know which countries became champions during the FIFA history? here they are :D

Brazil - got trophy 5 times
Germany- 4 times
Italy- 4 times
Argentina- 2
Spain- 1
England- 1
France-1
Uruguay - 2

time for new country to became
champion :biggrin: :P its so emotional to watch fans faces, especially when weak team wins against champions :biggrin:

oh do not forget to listen new songs made for this championship , one is Nicky Jam feat. Will Smith & Era Istrefi - Live It Up and another Arash Nyusha Pitbull Blanco - Goalie Goalie :wub: I liked arash more

lady: woman in white
id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite was thanked by:
Gaia (11 Jul 2018, 20:44)
Rating: 1.2%

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1783 times
National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 19 Jun 2018, 18:21

people and events #6

suspended coffee

another good idea for sharing a kindness :wub: this idea was spread all over the world in different type of Coffe shops. how it works?

It’s simple really. First, you walk into a coffee shop, and instead of buying just one cup of coffee, you buy two or more. You buy one for yourself and one for someone in need. The barista gives you your coffee, then logs the second coffee as “suspended”. someone who cannot afford to buy a hot drink comes in and asks for a 'suspended coffee' they get one of these pre-paid ones for free. :wub: :wub: you can leave not only coffee but whole meal also :)

:afro: :afro:
p.s "no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted"

id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite thanked: 3
ClaudiaM25 (01 Aug 2018, 13:30) • Gaia (03 Jul 2018, 20:08) • ketevank (26 Jun 2018, 16:56)
Rating: 3.61%

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 24 Jun 2018, 13:22

people and events #7

social experiment 2

do you have idea how other people see you? and how you see yourself? :huh: lets see same women depicted from a different person's eye
Beauty care company Dove's latest campaign used an FBI sketch artist to examine women's perceptions of themselves

An FBI-trained forensic artist draws women’s portraits in accordance with their own description of themselves without actually seeing them. Then he asks a stranger to describe this woman and makes another portrait of her. Eventually, each woman receives 2 portraits of herself, learning a very interesting lesson. The creator of this experiment was Dove.

results: All portraits, based on self-description, were radically different from those based on strangers’ description. An average person tends to exaggerate her own flaws, while strangers see the appearance in whole, focusing on positive features.

Only 4% of women around the world consider themselves beautiful. I am not among them :crying:

id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite thanked: 3
Gaia (03 Jul 2018, 20:07) • ketevank (26 Jun 2018, 16:56) • Miranda K (24 Jun 2018, 19:11)
Rating: 3.61%

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 01 Jul 2018, 12:41

funny tale #3

strange laws around the world

there are so many strange, funny, scary laws all around the world let see some of them :D

Visit Singapore and you'll find many tasty foods, but if you want an after-dinner stick of gum, you'll be disappointed — the country banned gum and gum chewing in 1992. There is one exception, however: If you can prove chewing gum has therapeutic value, then you can have it. its good law for clean and healthy environment do you know gum can kill a bird :crying:
The city of San Franciscohas banned any and all feeding of pigeons within city limits. Not only is it illegal to feed the animals some refer to as "the rats of the sky," but San Francisco even created an entire webpage highlighting the "dozens" of reasons why. its bad for their health, promotes overbreeding,they lose their natural ability to scavenge and survive on their own. so be careful when visit san Francisco there is a large fee :redface: hmmm interesting why :confused:

Are you married? A woman? Love skydiving? In Florida? No, this isn't the strangest internet dating questionnaire — it's for your own good. In Florida, it's illegal for a married woman to go skydiving on a Sunday. Breaking the law can result in fines, arrest, and jail time. Consider yourselves warned?

id= 2506666

Gaia (03 Jul 2018, 20:03)

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 04 Jul 2018, 21:08

other tale #4

FAKE or Genuine SMILE :) :mellow:

I learned BODY language in my university it was so interesting and helpful in real life, especially how to guess person smiles to you truly with hurt or just pretending. let you try at first, can you guess which are honest smiles here? :ph34r:

so lets see-There are two muscle groups involved in smiling. The first pulls up the corners of your lips. Since you can manipulate this muscle voluntarily, it is not a good predictor of a real happy smile.

The other muscle is involuntary and can only be activated by happiness. It is the obicularis occuli, which causes the outer corners of your eye sockets to squint, so eyes are little closing. “Most people can’t do that deliberately,” . also because of this muscle, there appears Crow’s Feet outside the eyes when they smile honestly.

no check pics again and guess :biggrin:

:afro: :afro:
p.s I found fake and genuine smiles here also fake :rolleyes: honest :D :lol: have a smiley day

id= 2506666

For this post the author womaninwhite thanked: 2
ClaudiaM25 (01 Aug 2018, 13:28) • Gaia (05 Jul 2018, 15:49)
Rating: 2.41%

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 08 Jul 2018, 22:02

scary tale @2 :evil: 16+ :excl:

crime museum- black museum

ooh what I just discovered in my new detective book :pinch:
there is exist CRIME MUSEUM known as black museum of Scotland year in LONDON :smile: its now only open for police officers

is a collection of criminal memorabilia kept at New Scotland Yard. the museum came into existence sometime in 1874, although unofficially. It was housed at Scotland Yard, and grew from the collection of prisoners' property gathered under the authority of the Prisoners' Property Act 1869

here you can see Guns, gallstones, death masks and hangman’s ropes , A lot of these objects that are displaying, they were concerned with murder :shocked:
some artifacts
ImageMedicine case from around 1892 that belonged to poisoner and Jack the Ripper suspect Dr. Neil Cream.

Imageletter "FROM HELL" of famous serial killer Jack the Ripper

ImageCharlie Peace - musician, burglar & murderer

Image briefcase with poison for use against witness -never used

ok I will continue reading my detective now :huh: :ph34r:

id= 2506666

Gaia (11 Jul 2018, 20:45)

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 12 Jul 2018, 13:43

people and events #8

heroes of our time

12 kids and coach all rescued from cave in Thailand

several days ago whole world was supporting and waiting news from Thailand.
A daring rescue mission in the treacherous confines of a flooded Thai cave saved all 12 boys and their soccer coach who were trapped deep within the labyrinth. It ended a grueling, 18-day ordeal that claimed the life of an experienced volunteer diver and riveted people around the world.

Each of the boys, ages 11 to 16 and with no diving experience, was guided out by a pair of divers in three days of intricate and high-stakes operations.
ImageAussie Doc Stayed In Caves To Save Thai Kids While His Dad Was Dying In Hospital :crying:

at first Coach got a lot of blame to take kids in such a risky excursion but after new how he helped his kids, make them calm, gave them all food, the mind was changed. coach Chantawong offered his apologies to the parents of the 12 boys in a letter transported out of the caves, both the parents themselves and a close friend of the coach have defended him, and even praised him as a "hero".
When the boys were first found sitting in the dark more than a week ago by two British divers, they were meditating - something cach is well schooled in, thanks to his training as a Buddhist monk :)

good Job Thailand :wub: :wub:

id= 2506666

ClaudiaM25 (01 Aug 2018, 13:29) • Gaia (28 Jul 2018, 13:21)

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 18 Jul 2018, 10:04

other tale #5

Top popular names around the world

lets see what names are famous in different countries, interesting is your name among them? :P

argentina - girls: Sofia , Maria, Lucia. Boys: Santiago, Mateo, Juan :afro:

Africa- girls- Fatima, Sara, Marie (Mariam) Boys- Mohamed, Ahmed, Ibrahim :afro:

Australia:girls: Ella, Emily, Mia boys: Jack, Joshua, William :afro:

Bulgaria : girls: Viktoria, Maria, Nikol boys: Georgi, Aleksandar, Martin :afro:

England : girls: Olivia, Amelia, Emily boys: Oliver, Harry, George :afro:

Netherlands: girls: Anna, WEmma, Tess, Sophie, Julia. boys: Daan, NOah, Sem :afro:

Japan: Girls: sakura, Riko, Aoi BOys: Sō/Minato/Ichika, Itsuki/ Tatsuki, Ren :afro:

p.s my name is Kate and its one of the popular name in my country Georgia. here its sounds like- Qeti (in short) full name - Qetevani :wub:

id= 2506666

Gaia (28 Jul 2018, 13:22)

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 24 Jul 2018, 14:56

around the World #6

Red Beach in Panjin, China

today I will take you in China, r u ready? here we go :cool:

Sand is probably the first thing that comes to mind when thinking about beach. However, this is not the case with the Panjin Red Beach in China, which is, actually, red, and not covered in sand at all. Such phenomena is caused by a type of sea weed Sueda. It starts growing during April and May, then stays green during the summer, but starts turning vividly red in autumn. :o amaziiiiing

the area has become home to more than 260 kinds of birds and 399 kinds of wild animals. You can find the endangered Crown Cranes and Black Beaked Gulls there, which is why the area is even called “home of the cranes”.

Panjin Red Beach became a protected area as part of the Panjin wetlands in 1988, and was declared a ‘National Nature Reserve’, and it has since become a popular tourist destination. Beach is available for tourists only in some zones where from the bridges and specially-equipped observation decks you can watch the nature of these places. Near the beach there are various rest houses for tourists.

:afro: :afro: agaaain it's amaaaazing. how many beautiful and magical places are in the world which we do not know. but I will show u :D

id= 2506666

Emirillia (24 Jul 2018, 15:01) • Gaia (28 Jul 2018, 13:23)

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia

Postby womaninwhite » 01 Aug 2018, 12:34

people and event #9

useful and easy inventions

there is so many very easy, little but very usefull invention nowdays. i even do not know that some of theme even exsisted :D are you readyyyy here they are

1. are you among people who do not like to give his cup to somone else, do you work in the place where you have to share office with many people and somone can steal your cup.. :wacko: this new lock mug is for you :D

2. do you like to walk in the park, sitting on the bench reading book, chatting with friend.. but what if it was raining and benches are still wet... oooh :crying: and whualaa there is new rolling benches for you :biggrin: Image

3. this hair brush if for me, I am tired of cleaning my brush, its so hard :crying:

4. for housewives, I want it. it kills all viruses and bacterias :afro: Image

id= 2506666

Roney Chanu (01 Aug 2018, 15:09)

womaninwhite
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

National Flag:
Georgia