Stacey's Diary

Stacey's Diary

Postby Stacey » 22 Apr 2018, 13:54

So I found out how to do this myself. Thanks for the help.

I guess this is going to act like a real diary where I write my opinions and share stuff in and out of the game.

If my opinions insult anyone....
Stacey
Junior Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Apr 2018, 11:15
Has thanked: 9 times
Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Stacey's Diary

Postby Stacey » 22 Apr 2018, 13:56

As I do have the right of speech no one should tell me what I can and can not say.

No one should tell me what I mean or that I was wrong unless it's factually incorrect not because it's your opinion.
Stacey
Junior Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Apr 2018, 11:15
Has thanked: 9 times
Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Stacey's Diary

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 22 Apr 2018, 14:02

Stacey wrote:So I found out how to do this myself. Thanks for the help.

I guess this is going to act like a real diary where I write my opinions and share stuff in and out of the game.

If my opinions insult anyone....


I would have helped you if you would have waited for the help. All sections have rules explained, so please read them.

Stacey wrote:As I do have the right of speech no one should tell me what I can and can not say.

No one should tell me what I mean or that I was wrong unless it's factually incorrect not because it's your opinion.


As long as your writtings don't offend other people, you are free to write whatever you want. If your posts will cross the lines, those posts will be deleted since we have a friendly community here.
User avatar
ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 3257
Joined: 02 Jan 2010, 14:25
Location: Galati, Romania
Has thanked: 1116 times
Have thanks: 4715 times
National Flag:
Romania

Re: Stacey's Diary

Postby Stacey » 22 Apr 2018, 14:07

ClaudiaM25 wrote:
Stacey wrote:So I found out how to do this myself. Thanks for the help.

I guess this is going to act like a real diary where I write my opinions and share stuff in and out of the game.

If my opinions insult anyone....


I would have helped you if you would have waited for the help. All sections have rules explained, so please read them.

Stacey wrote:As I do have the right of speech no one should tell me what I can and can not say.

No one should tell me what I mean or that I was wrong unless it's factually incorrect not because it's your opinion.


As long as your writtings don't offend other people, you are free to write whatever you want. If your posts will cross the lines, those posts will be deleted since we have a friendly community here.

So I can't speak as I please. Thanks for letting me know.
Stacey
Junior Member
 
Posts: 4
Joined: 22 Apr 2018, 11:15
Has thanked: 9 times
Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Stacey's Diary

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 22 Apr 2018, 14:24

Stacey wrote:
ClaudiaM25 wrote:
Stacey wrote:So I found out how to do this myself. Thanks for the help.

I guess this is going to act like a real diary where I write my opinions and share stuff in and out of the game.

If my opinions insult anyone....


I would have helped you if you would have waited for the help. All sections have rules explained, so please read them.

Stacey wrote:As I do have the right of speech no one should tell me what I can and can not say.

No one should tell me what I mean or that I was wrong unless it's factually incorrect not because it's your opinion.


As long as your writtings don't offend other people, you are free to write whatever you want. If your posts will cross the lines, those posts will be deleted since we have a friendly community here.

So I can't speak as I please. Thanks for letting me know.


Welcome!
You can write anything as long as your tone complies with the rules. Here is a friendly community therefore act in consequence, try to make friends and be kind! Don't force your own opinions in other people's posts because everyone is entitled to their own opinions.
Read the forum rules for more info : viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1
I encourage you to have a friendly tone and discover the forum, participate in the contests and make new friends.
User avatar
ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!
 
Posts: 3257
Joined: 02 Jan 2010, 14:25
Location: Galati, Romania
Has thanked: 1116 times
Have thanks: 4715 times
National Flag:
Romania



Return to Forum Diaries

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest