Challenge 2 - The journey

Challenge 2 - The journey

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 26 Mar 2018, 15:51

:attention: Participation criteria:
Only ladies with an active diary can participate (active meaning having at least a post in the last week)

End date: 1.04.2018
Reward : 30 emeralds and 3000 $.

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 thanked: 2
Annabelle Coco (29 Mar 2018, 13:56) • Roney Chanu (26 Mar 2018, 16:01)
Rating: 2.41%

ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4715 times
National Flag:
Romania

Re: Challenge 2 - The journey

Postby Summer Solstice » 27 Mar 2018, 23:21

Captain Lailas' Log
Captain of The Kabul

0500: 35th day of traveling. Traveling through an asteroid belt at the moment. The smaller asteroids are wreaking havoc on the duel engine mixer.
0600: Can’t wait till we arrive at provided coordinates because Uma has been unbearable because she keeps moving my freeze dried coffee packet into the drinks pile claiming that all the drinks have no temperature because they have not yet been heated or cooled. Ugh…I thought they taught cadets to obey their captains at the academy.
1100: Mechanic, Derlik, is working on the asteroid clogged engine tabulator.
1200: Still having engine troubles. Will have to pull over in the Nexion system.
1300: Just contacted the commander of the war ship called the Gettar. He said that we could doc on the target landing strip of his ship.
1500: We are back on our course. I believe that Derlik got jealous because the mechanic of the Gettar was able to fix the problem while he was not.
1600: ALL RIGHT! Uma is no longer allowed to touch any of the food OR drinks! I can’t find the Peanut butter! Peanut butter is very rare and now can't find it! She has been “organizing” the fridge again! I need a new cadet!
1700: Our ship is near a white hole that is giving out energy and messing with our delicate navigation system. I have just re-calibrated the control system.
1800: I have been up for nearly 13 hours. Time for the day crew to tuck in for the night.
0001: 36th day of travel. We have arrived to the coordinates but our engines are have malfunctions. We are now in freefall!
0100: Crashed in a lake on this planet. The engines have burned up upon reentry. Perhaps the native populations can help fix our ship. I believe the native species are called humans.
Summer Solstice
(id=2571670)

For this post the author Summer Solstice was thanked by:
Annabelle Coco (29 Mar 2018, 14:02)
Rating: 1.2%

Summer Solstice

Have thanks: 965 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Thunderskyheart » 31 Mar 2018, 01:37

Saturday, June 20th, 2020(Summer Solstice)
In the Clouds near Olympus(this is based on Greek mythology).

I am Sky Fay, 24 yrs old, a Graduate of Yale, Pilot of the Featherskyheart 526, searching for unknown lands. I am soaring in the clouds and there seems to be a frightful storm! It's not like a regular storm, I can feel it. I can see a pillar quite far away covered in clouds. I am flying towards it to find out more. Ahh! A bolt of lightning hit my hull and a gust of wind is pulling me closer to the structure! crash!
Ugh. I must have gotten hit in the head. Where am I? I am looking down and I see my feet standing on clouds! I hear chattering in the distance. I find myself at a door. Open it and see a hallway. It looks quite regal. I find myself looking at a glowing lightning bolt on a pedestal. Just as I reach for it, I hear footsteps. :eek:

To be continued.... :P
Thunderskyheart

Have thanks: 3 times

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 05 Apr 2018, 20:50

Loved both of your stories, therefore, you both win!
PM me your lady IDs in order to get the prize.
ClaudiaM25
The One and Only
The One and Only
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 4715 times
National Flag:
Romania

Return to Forum Diaries