THE DIARY OF A BORED, PROFESSIONAL FANGURL - mizztetianna

THE DIARY OF A BORED, PROFESSIONAL FANGURL - mizztetianna

Postby mizztetianna » 09 Dec 2017, 20:32

Dear Diary lady or whatever I can call this,

This is my first entry on here and why I'm in a game forum? Isn't it obvious!? I'm bored of course lol like I always am. :biggrin:

Anyhow lady/diary/whatever you call this I would like to introduce myself. Feel free to do the same. My lady popular name is MIZZTETIANNA. I am a 13-year-old girl. A GIRL YOU HEAR!? A lot of times ladies question if I'm a girl or not because of my profile picture. In my mind I'm like (But, you have a picture of BTS so, why can't I have a profile picture of my fav rapper? :confused: )

Some of my hobbies are writing, tweeting, eating, sleeping, Youtube binging, anime watching, day dreams and learning. Basically a lot of "ings". OH! And if you want to keep in updates with my Wattpad writing (Romance/fanfictions) than follow me on Wattpad @imginarysolorsystem.

Btw I only said tweeting was a hobby just to bring up my twitter: @WattpadWriter7
Follow me there too even though my twitter game sucks LOL.

I'll be keeping you updated and umm yeah showing you my writing skills in the next post :afro:

For this post the author mizztetianna was thanked by:
Natalian (11 Dec 2017, 18:06)
Rating: 1.2%

mizztetianna

Have thanks: 14 times

Re: THE DIARY OF A BORED, PROFESSIONAL FANGURL

Postby Summer Solstice » 10 Dec 2017, 19:03

Did you spell Fan girl wrong on purpose.
Summer Solstice
(id=2571670)
Summer Solstice

Have thanks: 965 times
National Flag:
United States

THE DIARY OF A BORED, PROFESSIONAL FANGURL

Postby mizztetianna » 16 Dec 2017, 01:42

Dear Lady, reader, or whatever you want to be called

My soul feels completed....not like 100% completed but, it feels like I'll get there one day. Actually, wait, no....I don't think I'll ever settle. Have you ever felt like you felt something exciting coming? Well, after being on this planet for 13 years I think I found a passion that exceeds all levels of thrill I've experienced.

It all started summer 2017. I was self-educating myself by waking up 3 am in the morning. I'm used to waking up that early so don't stress it! :cheesy: I mean If I was gonna compete with my really smart classmates (I bet their IQs are like 112...mine is only 101! *Low-key cries*) I'd have to step up my game. One of those things included reading....If you knew me in real life you'd know I have a good reading voice and vocabulary but, theres always room for improvement right? In the search of online reading sites I found WATTPAD.....and from that day on my life changed....well, kind of.

See me in the next post to see what happens next! :afro:
mizztetianna

Postby mizztetianna » 16 Dec 2017, 01:54

Dear lady, reader or whatever you want to be called :eek:

Before I continue my topic on Wattpad I want to tell you about the girl who couldn't write a good paragraph in 5th grade! Yup, that girl was me...boy oh boy I disliked English quite a bit. Now, I cannot understand why I disliked. Maybe it was because my teachers weren't as good as Ms.Tabani.

Tabani was my English teacher. She was sweet, smart and the best English teacher I ever had. She somehow just somehow made me love the subject....By the time she left the school :( I had writing skills above my level. And to think a little bit over a year ago my writing was as crappy as can be....Of course, Ii'm no best selling writer but, heyyyy ya never know

BACK TO WATTPAD SO, KEEP UP :angry: : I first joined just to read....at the time I was writing on a blog site called Medium. Only every now and then though....I wanted to tell a story. The stories that a had constant day dreams about but, lets get to the point. I found this book called Rivals...at the time it had 12 million views! (It has 17 mill now). That writer...that book is my goal. Now I may now become some Wattpad legend however, I will write. Story after story to reach somewhere high. I remember just being so in love with that book and so thrilled. My heart ached for the next chapter.

Speed up to now. Yes, Wattpad is a writing and reading site for people who are my age....teenagers with no experience. These days I write every day....It's all I do. I AIN'T GOT NO TIME FOR ROBLOX NO MORE! :cursing: but, it's worth it to me...I haven't published much on Wattpad but, when I do I won't stop until it reaches the top 100 in Wattpad. I've had my new English teacher and even experienced readers/writers tell me my work is advanced for my age. Which is just the love I need. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
mizztetianna

Re: THE DIARY OF A BORED, PROFESSIONAL FANGURL

Postby mizztetianna » 16 Dec 2017, 01:55

Summer Solstice wrote:Did you spell Fan girl wrong on purpose.

Yuppppp I did lol
mizztetianna

Postby mizztetianna » 16 Dec 2017, 01:57

Dear lady, reader, alien, rapper, princess or whatever you want to be called

LOL LOL LOL! I want to get one thing right??? I got Grammarly so, when I spell something wrong or use incorrect grammar (Like I got) I'm doing it on purpose. Don't worry....this writer knows her English :biggrin:
mizztetianna

TIPS FOR WRITING WATTPAD FANFICTION: The Diary fangurl lady

Postby mizztetianna » 16 Dec 2017, 02:01

Dear reader, lady, pork or whatever you want to be called
Here are some tips to write some litty fanfiction :P

You know why fanfiction is so popular amongst online readers? Because we're all fans of somebody; we want to see what would happen to our favorite celebs in a different 'world'. But, when writing a fanfic you need to make these celebs seem like themselves. So, one of the best one of the best tips when writing fanfiction is to be a FAN! Just be a fan...nothing much.

Stalk them on Ig, follow them on snap chat. Google them several times a week. Watch their interviews, listen to their music. Become a fan to the point you know stuff about them that most people DON'T! This would make your book stand out to the readers.

THE END: This is why I'm a professional fangurl (No, not girl). I love me some celebs :evil:

For this post the author mizztetianna was thanked by:
mister_M (16 Dec 2017, 16:48)
Rating: 1.2%

mizztetianna

Postby mizztetianna » 16 Dec 2017, 02:05

Dear reader, bored gurl, lady or whatever you want to be called

Are you ready to fangurl? Oh no! Don't you deny it. Now I know very well you are a fan of someone. Even my mother is (Nicki minaj) and she is the last person you'd expect to. SO I KNOW THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU'RE A FAN! :ph34r:

Hmmm, whos that girl up there....she's someone I'm a fan of...DUH! Her name is Jasmine sanders.....so post below who you're a fan of...and we can all fangurl or guy. :wacko:
mizztetianna

Postby mizztetianna » 16 Dec 2017, 02:10

Dear, model, burger, lady or whatever you want to be called :crying:

In this post we'll talk about fashion icon: JASMINE SANDERS! Yes, I'm bored. Why else would I be on here :wacko: . Yes, I'm fangurling....what took you so long to find out :confused: . Tell me in the comments what do you think about Jasmine's fashion style. WARNING: You might get jealous of her beauty :cursing:

ImageImage
mizztetianna

Postby mizztetianna » 16 Dec 2017, 02:17

Dear, burger, chip, flatbread, pizza or whatever food you wish you could right now <_<

I've been pretty rude lately! I mean how could I make all these post and you're reading when I don't even know ya! Why don't you tell me who you are and we can become friends....... :o Don't worry I'm not an online bug or cookie...whatever that is (lol)

I was born July, 2004 (The best month in the world). In NEw yOrK city! The 2nd best place to be born in. (The cutest person in the world was born in Penny soooo). And I have many hobbies. The main ones are working out and writing. Well, music listening and sleeping are also really awesome too.

TELL ME WHO ARE YOU!? OR ELSE.....Or else the comment section will be looking really sad....Jk you don't have to but, add emojis cuz' I them! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

In the next post I'll tell you who the cutest celeb in the world is.....And of course what is Penny. (Hint: like Philly cheese steaks) :biggrin:
mizztetianna

Next

Return to Forum Diaries