The Fashion Diary of Winter Violet

The Fashion Diary of Winter Violet

Postby Winter Violet » 25 Nov 2017, 03:26

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Fashion Diary of...Winter Violet _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

November 24th, 2017
Dear Diary,
So many places to go and people to see...but where do I begin? I'll give you a major clue:
Yep, you guessed it.  I'm off to Paris! Why, you may ask?  Well, I have always loved the movie Anastasia and a recurring line in that movie is "Together in Paris".  So ever since I watched it, the line has just always stuck with me, which is why I absolutely MUST get there!
Don't fret though Dear Diary...I will always add pictures of my adventures in every entry.  Ready or not Paris, Winter is coming! (...yes, yes it WAS necessary to add a Game of Thrones reference...Lol)
DAY 1: Total Tourist

DAY 2: 40's Parisian Chic

DAY 3: Anastasia

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

XoXoXo...Winter Violet _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last edited by Winter Violet on 26 Nov 2017, 15:24, edited 3 times in total.

For this post the author Winter Violet thanked: 5
Annabelle Coco (08 Jan 2018, 08:17) • Miranda K (29 Apr 2018, 20:59) • Psychic Gypsy (28 Dec 2017, 22:30) • Red Queen (28 Nov 2017, 12:21) • Summer Solstice (25 Nov 2017, 03:35)
Rating: 6.02%

Winter Violet

Have thanks: 718 times

Re: The Fashion Diary of Winter Violet

Postby Winter Violet » 26 Nov 2017, 00:22

The Fashion Diary of...Winter Violet _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

November 25th, 2017
Dear Diary,
Hello again Dahhhhling...♡! I suppose now would be as good a time as any to get to know me a little bit better, which is why I decided to share with you a few of my musical faves!
RAP / HIP-HOP

BRITNEY SPEARS

90's GRUNGE

MICHAEL JACKSON

ROCK & ROLL

OPERA

AMY WINEHOUSE

DISCO

80's MADONNA

THE SPICE GIRLS

MC HAMMER

Gotta go Dearest Diary...my jam is playing!_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

XoXoXo...Winter Violet _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For this post the author Winter Violet thanked: 4
Miranda K (29 Apr 2018, 21:00) • Psychic Gypsy (28 Dec 2017, 22:30) • Red Queen (28 Nov 2017, 12:21) • Summer Solstice (26 Nov 2017, 03:10)
Rating: 4.82%

Winter Violet

Postby Winter Violet » 28 Nov 2017, 12:24

November 28th, 2017
Dear Diary,
Hello Love!  Guess what?  I was watching Sherlock Holmes last night and was super inspired by the dark 1800's / 1900's fashion vibe that was going on, so I decided to play a little dress-up and created some fashion pics just for you! Enjoy ♡...

I hope you love them as much as I do.  Au revoir, Dear Diary!_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

For this post the author Winter Violet thanked: 3
Miranda K (29 Apr 2018, 21:00) • Psychic Gypsy (28 Dec 2017, 22:30) • Summer Solstice (28 Nov 2017, 12:49)
Rating: 3.61%

Winter Violet

Postby Winter Violet » 29 Nov 2017, 19:32

November 29th, 2017
Dear Diary,
I am just sitting here, looking out my window at the bright blue sky, thinking about some of my favorite children's stories I heard as a child.
Do you have any favorites you treasure?  If I were to try to take a guess, I would probably have to start off naming a few of the classic children's stories like...
CINDERELLA

LITTLE RED RIDING HOOD

SLEEPING BEAUTY

PETER PAN

THE WIZARD OF OZ

CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY

On the other hand, if you are a more modern type of girl, then I would have to guess somewhere along the lines of...
THE CHRONICLES OF NARNIA

HARRY POTTER

So, what do you say...have I guessed correctly? Anyway, thanks for reminiscing with me Dearest Diary.  Until next time! ♡_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Miranda K (29 Apr 2018, 21:01) • Psychic Gypsy (28 Dec 2017, 22:30) • Summer Solstice (29 Nov 2017, 19:39)

Winter Violet

Postby Winter Violet » 03 Dec 2017, 18:26

December 3rd, 2017
Dear Diary,
Mirror, mirror, on the wall...
...who's the most beautiful Victoria's Secret model of them all?
Here are some options for you to choose, but hurry Dearest Diary because if you snooze, you lose!

Miranda K (29 Apr 2018, 21:02) • Psychic Gypsy (28 Dec 2017, 22:30) • Summer Solstice (03 Dec 2017, 18:30)

Winter Violet

Postby Winter Violet » 08 Dec 2017, 14:57

December 8th, 2017
Dear Diary,
It's selfie time my friend and I have just the perfect pic for you!  It is the most accurate representation of what I, Winter Violet, look like.  And, yes, my hair really is this long (if not longer)!

Miranda K (29 Apr 2018, 21:02) • Psychic Gypsy (28 Dec 2017, 22:30) • Summer Solstice (08 Dec 2017, 15:01)

Winter Violet

Return to Forum Diaries