Naty's comfy corner~ [Gaming, Arts, Foxes and Randomness]

Re: Naty's comfy corner~ [Gaming, Arts, Foxes and Randomness

Postby Natymon » 22 Jan 2018, 02:58

So in the end my month started with me feeling stress and getting an issue with my skin back.
5 more weeks before I will have a week off from work, phew.
I recently made an Instagram account if anyone would like to follow it >w> I will be posting art and screenshots there mostly, might slip some selfie in here and there aswell.
Also made a pixiv acccount to spread my art around more even tho it's still few pictures.

I made a commision for my friend from FFXIV. I reaaally liked making this one. Dark surroundings and having a clear idea on the light sources makes everything easy and pretty. (otherwise I often draw shadows kinda random lol) Shine from moon, a lamp giving warm light from front and she's holding a big sword with a red (bit of blue even) glow.
Also the sky was fun to do! The nightsky in FFXIV is best one Ive seen in mmo's so far. It was also the first thing I had to take a screenshot of when I started playing!

For this post the author Natymon thanked: 2
Gaia (07 Aug 2018, 19:09) • Miranda K (12 Apr 2018, 05:35)
Rating: 2.41%

Natymon

Have thanks: 95 times

Re: Naty's comfy corner~ [Gaming, Arts, Foxes and Randomness

Postby Natymon » 28 Feb 2018, 06:00

February post!
I might do these posts here now monthly, time just goes too fast for me :p
Enjoying now my free week after a harder week of work and suffering from over -20 degrees celsius almost every day. I always felt so relieved coming home and removing all the layers of clothes I had on, phew! I think the start of this week has been even colder, luckily I can now just go out during the day when it's warmer :3
Im trying to decide on prices for commission but it's just somehow so hard to value your own work, especially when Im bit of a slowpoke...

Anyhow, here's an art drop!

Some fun FFXIV pics ^-^

For this post the author Natymon thanked: 2
Gaia (07 Aug 2018, 19:09) • Miranda K (12 Apr 2018, 05:35)
Rating: 2.41%

Natymon

Have thanks: 95 times

Previous

Return to Forum Diaries