♥ My New Diary-Gaia.

Re: ♥ My New Diary-Gaia.

Postby Gaia » 11 Jan 2021, 05:16

Yayay it's 2021 finally! I hope in this year that we feel better, and stay safe and healthy. The past year has been a hard brick on the back to say the least, but we have to keep hope close and stay strong. Today I decided to write down some new year resolutions, its always good to keep a list of our goals so that we look forward to something and stay productive. If you don't have any resolutions in mind, that's alright, but, think about it and with time I'm sure you will come up with some great goals that will keep you motivated and more fulfilled! :D Alrighty then, here are my new year resolutions:

--- Write more songs/stories/poems. Also I want to experiment more with my music and try out new music styles, we will see how that goes.

--- Keep working on my flexibility/dancing.

---- Eat healthier/exercise more :lol: can't promise this one, but I've seen some progress and started to enjoy going for runs so who knows..

---- Go outside more and live life.

And of course, I want the virus to go away as soon as possible. But this I can't do alone, no matter how many times I write in my to-do lists. This is a goal we all have to work on together to achieve, so let's be considerate of each other and wear masks and social-distance as much as possible. You may be only one person, but remember, the whole pandemic started with one person being infected, now the whole world is affected by it. Each person's efforts count, so please do your part as well. Thank you, may you have an amazing year, cause you deserve that!
Lady name: Gaia.
ID: 1663132

For this post the author Gaia was thanked by:
samkaylasmith (12 Jan 2021, 23:46)
Rating: 1.2%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1150 times

Re: ♥ My New Diary-Gaia.

Postby Gaia » 11 Jan 2021, 05:20

Also, my dad has a little farm in Brazil and he sent me a couple of pics of his sheep, so when I have time I'll post it here for you guys to see. They are adorable!! Just wanted to write this down or else I might forget haha
Lady name: Gaia.
ID: 1663132

For this post the author Gaia was thanked by:
samkaylasmith (12 Jan 2021, 23:46)
Rating: 1.2%

Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1150 times

Previous

Return to Forum Diaries