Diary of Czarina

Re: Diary of Czarina

Postby Czarina » 24 Dec 2018, 14:09

Countdown starts.... Tic. Tok. Tic. Tok...

Lady name: Czarina
Lady ID: 4102498

Club: Mermaids

For this post the author Czarina was thanked by:
Gaia (26 Dec 2018, 02:00)
Rating: 1.2%

Czarina

Have thanks: 241 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Czarina » 07 Jan 2019, 14:18

Hey My dear friends...
Sorry for my absence on the forum for such a long time. But my finals are approaching and i really need to study hard this time. I would certainly not be able to post anything on the forum at least till february. But as soon as my exams gets over I promise that I'll be in full energy.
Once again sorry to those who liked to read my diary and see my post. I'll miss you guys (HUGGSSS..)
With love
Czarina

Gaia (07 Jan 2019, 20:17)

Czarina

National Flag:
India

Postby Czarina » 01 Feb 2019, 18:36

Hello my dear friends!!!!!
It's been a long time since I logged into the forum. Now
I'm back... Hopefully I'll be more active than earlier... I really missed you all. Even though I checked the forum once a week to be updated, but never logged in coz I know we if I did I won't leave it. :P I'm finally done with my exams.. So now I can play as much as I want. But yet I'll only get to play at night ( since my mum uses the phone all day seeing some ridiculous jokes on YouTube)
I'm happy to come back and ready for all contests.....
Love Czarina

Gaia (01 Feb 2019, 21:55)

Czarina

National Flag:
India

Postby Czarina » 07 Feb 2019, 15:55

It's the week of love.. The Valentine's Week. So I'm here with some lively and cute short stories. I really don't know whether you'll like it or not but I just hope that you'll at least smile while reading it.
(Plz forgive my mistakes if I've done any :P)

The Train Journey
I was travelling by train. I was listening to music. The train was having very less passengers. It was quite eerie. Suddenly when the lights went off and it was dark all around. After a while the lights came back, the train started to slow down. As the station came near, I could hear a lot of noise in my vicinity. I was traveling to Ooty to meet my granny. She was really ill and probably had no one to take care of her. I was in my deep memories, when a bag was thrown on me. "Sorry, I didn't meant to hit you. It was just a wrong aim." said a young man taking his seat and his bag from me. He seemed to be a very cheerful and joyous person, but I didn't uttered a word and kept looking out of the window. Waving his hand in front of me, he asked, "Miss are you worried about something?" I just nodded my head in reply and again turned back to my position. Now again the lights went off. I just realized that we just entered into the tunnel. He threw a laser light on me and kept it moving all around me. I was really getting annoyed by it. "Can you just switch it off? " My voice came from the dark. He opened a torch and held it under his chin which gave him a spooky look. "Ah! Now at least I was able to hear the voice of Angel. My name is Kris and I'm from Goa. I was just going to Out to visit one of my acquaintance. Where are you going? " He said in a single stretch without a pause. This time I replied him, " Same here. I'm too going to Out to see my grandma. " "Oh nice then we can go together. We'll have.... " Cutting his words I said, " Please it's a humble request, don't bother me. I'm not feeling to talk to anyone right now." He shook his head and sat down quietly throughout the journey. We reached Out in few hours. He went out of the coach without even uttering a single word. I wasn't concern about it. I straightaway made way to granny's old age home. When I reached there I saw a person sitting next to her. It was the doctor that used to treat my granny often. I had never seen him before. So I walked towards him and greeted him, "Good morning Sir! Thank you for stopping by. " He turned back and said, " It's my job, I have to do it." As he turned back I couldn't just believe that he was no one but the person, Kris, whom I met on the train. "You are the doctor of my grandma?" " Yes, I am. Your grandma told that you would be here soon. But I didn't knew that I had already met you before."
It was really a atmosphere of embarrassment and awkwardness for me. I thought that my story just ended up here serving my granny, but it was actually a beginning of my new life with Kris....

Gaia (09 Feb 2019, 18:45)

Czarina

National Flag:
India

Postby Gaia » 09 Feb 2019, 18:47

I love it Czarina! The ending is so clever!

Lovely story! Keep it up! :D
Lady name: Gaia.
with a dot! Image

ID: 1663132
Gaia
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 1062 times

Postby Trinity Starling » 10 Feb 2019, 00:15

Wow, great story, Czarina!! <3
Lady Name: Trinity Starling
ID: 5498311

Trinity Starling

Have thanks: 438 times
National Flag:
United States

Postby Czarina » 10 Feb 2019, 19:16

I'm really glad that you liked it. :D Actually it was my first try. I'll try to write more in future. Thanks for encouraging me....

Czarina

National Flag:
India

Previous

Return to Forum Diaries