Emirillias' Every Day Events

Re: Emirillias' Every Day Events

Postby Emirillia » 04 Apr 2018, 04:08

Photos and Lightroom editing for class
P1.jpg
P2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lady: Emirillia
ID: 4462821
Emirillia

Have thanks: 246 times
National Flag:
Australia

Postby Emirillia » 12 Apr 2018, 17:54

I wish I had more hairstyles… :crying:
Emirillia

National Flag:
Australia

Postby Roney Chanu » 12 Apr 2018, 17:58

Hope you can get 2 out of the 3 in teleport
Lady name- Chu
club- Fashion

id= 4260496

For this post the author Roney Chanu was thanked by:
ClaudiaM25 (12 Apr 2018, 18:22)
Rating: 1.2%

Roney Chanu
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 847 times
National Flag:
India

Postby Emirillia » 12 Apr 2018, 20:01

I’m on YouTube constantly listening to barbie songs, it makes me feel so much nostalgia even though I’m only 16. I even thought about why it makes me want to cry.

Reason: I don’t remember most of my childhood so I feel I’ve only been a child for 4 years and spent the next 3 maturing into an adult. Then I’d have to spend over thirty years (hopefully) being an adult.

Being a child for not even a quarter of my life hardly seems fair…
Emirillia

National Flag:
Australia

Postby Emirillia » 13 Apr 2018, 14:29

I have to watch all these movie now to spot this Easter egg :wub:
Emirillia

National Flag:
Australia

Postby Emirillia » 14 Apr 2018, 13:03

I don't know why I bother with the contests, I find them EXTREMELY unfair.
Emirillia

National Flag:
Australia

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 14 Apr 2018, 20:38

Emirillia wrote:I don't know why I bother with the contests, I find them EXTREMELY unfair.

Why is that? Can you give exemples and arguments to sustain your opinion?
ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3119 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Emirillia » 15 Apr 2018, 13:14

ClaudiaM25 wrote:
Emirillia wrote:I don't know why I bother with the contests, I find them EXTREMELY unfair.

The bippity boppity boo contest, 1st place went to someone who dressed as Elsa from frozen (we were suppose to dress as a fairytale, frozen is a movie based loosely on the fairytale the snow queen which Elsa is not a character of) and there were way better ones than little red riding hood. Movies do not equal fairytales so how did she win? Also with The Mall contest it is extremely unlikely for a security guard to have a gun let alone two but I’m only just letting this one slip by because it is still a security guard. I’ve also noticed that many of the same ladies do win a lot but I’m sure most have been playing for a while and have a lot more clothes but I still find it slightly unfair. The diary contest challenge 1, Anna won because she had a longer explanation, that is unfair in so many ways, I am not very good with writing stuff out and I’m not the type of person who “shows my working out” which is why on an earlier diary post I compared it to a maths class. I think there are others but I’m too lazy and tired to point them out.
Emirillia

National Flag:
Australia

Postby ClaudiaM25 » 15 Apr 2018, 14:03

Emirillia wrote:
ClaudiaM25 wrote:

The bippity boppity boo contest, 1st place went to someone who dressed as Elsa from frozen (we were suppose to dress as a fairytale, frozen is a movie based loosely on the fairytale the snow queen which Elsa is not a character of) and there were way better ones than little red riding hood. Movies do not equal fairytales so how did she win? Also with The Mall contest it is extremely unlikely for a security guard to have a gun let alone two but I’m only just letting this one slip by because it is still a security guard. I’ve also noticed that many of the same ladies do win a lot but I’m sure most have been playing for a while and have a lot more clothes but I still find it slightly unfair. The diary contest challenge 1, Anna won because she had a longer explanation, that is unfair in so many ways, I am not very good with writing stuff out and I’m not the type of person who “shows my working out” which is why on an earlier diary post I compared it to a maths class. I think there are others but I’m too lazy and tired to point them out.

Guards do have weapons first of all! Plus, the guard lady was the ones with most likes, so it's not only me who apreciated it. As contest states, there are 2 winners - one based on likes and oone picked by forum staff. It's not my fault she gathered most likes. Indeed there were 2 players with same number of likes, and I casted my vote on one also.
Secondly, Red always asks for other forum stuff members' opinions when picking winners so we all contribute in selecting those, having different criterias, such as creativity, originality, style, etc.
Third, I admit some people are more active and participate in more events, therefore the chances to win something are more high, but you can make a statistics if you want and you will see that newbie players also won, its not like we are favouring some of u - cause we are not!
I am sorry you feel this way, but I encourage you to participate and do your best in all contests and events, not "getting tired or lazy".

For this post the author ClaudiaM25 was thanked by:
Annabelle Coco (16 Apr 2018, 08:14)
Rating: 1.2%

ClaudiaM25
Community Contributor
Community Contributor
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 3119 times
National Flag:
Romania

Postby Emirillia » 17 Apr 2018, 13:16

My main issue was how Elsa won bippity boppity boo contest, I was nitpicking the rest
Emirillia

National Flag:
Australia

PreviousNext

Return to Forum Diaries