Looking for a club to join

Do you want to advertise your club, look for members and participate in monthly challenges that bring prizes for the club vault? Join this subforum!

Looking for a club to join

Postby MsAmberly » 15 Oct 2020, 15:20

Hello,

I haven't been playing long but I am enjoying it.

I'm looking for a club to join. However I'm finding either nobody responds or there is a fair fee to join. Is this normal for this game??

Anywho, I'm looking to join a club. At the time of this post I just hit the level to gain the option to join one. Any takers interested in beginners with little cash?

I'm MsAmberly in the game.

Thank you
MsAmberly

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Looking for a club to join

Postby Wax Storm » 15 Oct 2020, 15:46

MsAmberly wrote:Hello,

I haven't been playing long but I am enjoying it.

I'm looking for a club to join. However I'm finding either nobody responds or there is a fair fee to join. Is this normal for this game??

Anywho, I'm looking to join a club. At the time of this post I just hit the level to gain the option to join one. Any takers interested in beginners with little cash?

I'm MsAmberly in the game.

Thank you

Hello Gorgeous Lady!

Game went through an update, and I can tell you as a club president myself that with the new mechanics is hard to answer to all club applications, especially because we get hundreds a day! There's also a private message limit of 100a day so if 102 players apply for club I would only be able to answer to 100 on a daily basis and when game was the old version.

The new version, we have to go to pms and create a new message, then look for the players name which multiple players can have same name and that makes it confusing and hard to reply. Is a mess to be honest, so don't feel bad when you don't get an answer, is not you!

Almost every club has a fee, and usually they're fair fees. I don't think any club out there asks for the sky or the moon :D All "fees" are donations towards club box, tat's how the club grows and gets their skills up high. Club skills directly benefit the members themselves, raising their skills therefore better stats in arena. Is a tit for tat kind of thing. And in my opinion is fair! Do you want the protection and stats from a club then you should pitch in and hep as well, is a two way road ;) Players that want the protection of a club and don't pitch in are just selfish, from my point of view, because a club can't develop and strive without the members help ;)

My advise is to work on your skills and really get them high, then you'll have the advantage and club will fight over you rather than you struggle to find a club. We've all been there, we all started from scratch so we know how it is. I myself was club-less for almost a year before I joined a club but worked on my skills hard, and once I hit 100 skill points for each skill I started applying.

You don't have to do it my way, you can find a low level club that would get low level skilled players, and build from there with a bit of their help, but keep in mind the two way road thing from earlier ;)

One more thing, a club can have max 50 members. So if you see a club with 50 then that club is full, so you can just skip applying to those unless you want to try your luck and see if there's an inactive member tat they might want to replace - which might be a rare thing.
Wax Storm
id=116317

For this post the author Wax Storm thanked: 3
aerlynbrain (15 Oct 2020, 18:13) • Lady Alexandra (15 Oct 2020, 16:31) • Quvenzhane Wallis (15 Oct 2020, 15:56)
Rating: 3.61%

Wax Storm
Administrator
Administrator
Forum Freak!
Forum Freak!

Have thanks: 2287 times
National Flag:
United States

Re: Looking for a club to join

Postby MsAmberly » 15 Oct 2020, 22:13

Very informative, thank you for that. I have been working the skill points though I have to say I think I went through the first five or six levels before I realized I had to alot them myself, and exactly how to do that.

Right now my biggest problem is that I'd like to VIP but can't at the moment. Something screwy with the payment system. I'm willing to hang out while it's worked out but hope it won't take too much longer. It would be nice to really spend some time here. Unfortunately the limitations doesn't give me but a few minutes a couple times a day without that extra oomph if ya know what I mean.

Anywho... thanks again for the response.
MsAmberly

Have thanks: 1 time

Return to Clubs