MAJ3STIC ANG3LS ARE LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS

Do you want to advertise your club, look for members and participate in monthly challenges that bring prizes for the club vault? Join this subforum!

MAJ3STIC ANG3LS ARE LOOKING FOR NEW MEMBERS

Postby AlexandraFisher » 30 Nov 2019, 21:22

Hello everybody! I'm Alexandra Fisher, vp of the Maj3stic Ang3l group. We are looking for active members. This is not a leisure club, we want a strong foundation. We are also part of the GROUP MAJ3STIC, so we have strong and positive relations with other clubs as well!

★CLUB RULES★
1. Be nice and friendly!

2. Always notify the Club President or a Vice President if you are going to be absent!
-10 days off without telling a VP = kick out

3. Always participate in Club Fights with activated Popularity Bonuses!
-Fights every SUNDAY
-Always notify the Club President or a Vice President if you cannot participate!
-3 times not participating in a fight > kick out

4. Donate 2 or more Emeralds DAILY or 10 Emeralds WEEKLY!
-Donate Diamonds whenever you can!

5. Engage in chats, club activities, contests, games, etc!

6. Always ASK the Vice Presidents, if you need help or simply have questions!

If you have more questions, contact fiona star, ella royall, or katia lily(the presidents,) or me, or any other vice president. If you would like to learn a little more about our club, please visit our newest webpage! Click here to travel there!

I hope you girls have learned a little about our club. If you wish to apply, do so through the website.

Love, Alexandra Fisher (int. version)

For this post the author AlexandraFisher thanked: 3
fiona star (30 Nov 2019, 22:37) • nefeliethan (01 Dec 2019, 06:53) • Wax Storm (30 Nov 2019, 21:38)
Rating: 3.61%

AlexandraFisher

Have thanks: 4 times

Return to Clubs