Club REVOLUTION is looking for members

Do you want to advertise your club, look for members and participate in monthly challenges that bring prizes for the club vault? Join this subforum!

Postby Catharina Sophia » 20 Sep 2018, 08:38

If you are interested in joining club REVOLUTION please read the rules BEFORE applying.

1. Popularity stats must all be AT LEAST 55.
2. Entry fee ($2000) is due 24 hours after being accepted.
3. Members donate 3 emeralds every week.
4. Members participate in ALL club fights (every Sunday).
5. Dueling club members is off-limits.
6. Club operates on a 3 strike system. (You receive strikes for missing fights, or failing to donate the 3 weekly emeralds.) If you receive 3 of any kind before the strike reset you will be removed.
7. Be respectful, kind, and mature. Rudeness won't be tolerated.
8. If you are absent from the club for 7 days or longer WITHOUT informing a Vice President or the President you will be removed.

We have great monthly dress up contests and every other month we have an apartment contest. Most Sundays we have a themed club fight. Besides that we offer a great family-like and supportive vibe.

You can leave a reaction here, or message Katrina or me if you are interested in joining us!

Hugs & Kisses

Catharina
Click here to go to my profile. Party planning is a little more expensive than I figured, so it's not going to be anytime soon but that won't make it any less fun. Private message me for an invite.
Catharina Sophia

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Clubs