ínspírαtíσn is recruiting!

Do you want to advertise your club, look for members and participate in monthly challenges that bring prizes for the club vault? Join this subforum!

Re: ínspírαtíσn is recruiting!

Postby Belle-donne » 07 Feb 2018, 12:58

Hi everyone!
We're club Inspiration, and we are bound together by loving and inspiring one another. This is the most important rule for us - far more important than donating or participating in club fights. That being said, it doesn’t mean that our members don’t donate or help improving our club. Our president and vice-presidents are all giving their best to make sure that we stay in good shape. And they do a really good job at that!
If you are interested in our club, then you can contact the President Lye Moon or Vice- presidents lavenda and Padme Im Adolly. Of course you can contact me, Bella-donne, and I’ll try to answer your questions as soon as possible :)
We currently have 20 wonderful ladies with us, and is at level 116. We have enough emeralds and cash to level up about 5 levels, but because we don’t have enough diamonds, we’re a bit stuck… (forum admins, maybe you could help us a bit *wink, wink*) That’s part of the reason we’re joining this forum! Unfortunately, we don’t have any trophies, we’re working on that right now. Entry fees are 0! We don’t believe that we need to pester you with “please donate” calls from the very beginning!
So, that’s all! I hope you ladies have a wonderful time exploring this forum! :love:
Have a good day!!
Bella-donne
Belle-donne

Have thanks: 12 times

Return to Clubs